The broom is warming up for Whitmer

Is it that you have a shitload of credit card debt and the Federal Reserve raised rates a bunch of times? Because that would be your dumbassery. I have no credit card debt, but I do have a Lending Club savings account paying me 4.25%, resulting in hundreds of dollars in interest for me each month.

You can't blame President Biden for your financial mismanagement.
Many people can.

No, I was saying your contentions are false. It’s up to you to prove they aren’t and, so far, you’re failing miserably.
You refuse to directly quote the alleged contentions, shitbag. You merely bitch and whine about some 24 seconds that seem to have you extremely upset. And you refuse to specify what 24 seconds you are talking about.

We are not mind readers.

Fuck off, shitbag.

You refuse to directly quote the alleged contentions, shitbag. You merely bitch and whine about some 24 seconds that seem to have you extremely upset. And you refuse to specify what 24 seconds you are talking about.

We are not mind readers.

Fuck off, shitbag.
It’s not my problem you can’t formulate a cogent argument. I have no responsibility in this matter. That’s all on you. You’re just parroting standard MAGA propaganda and failing miserably.

Why wouldn't I be happy? Because you're miserable over his success?
4i6Ckte.gif

• Awesome economy
  • Infrastructure
  • CHIPS Act
  • SCOTUS Justice Brown
  • Covid vaccinations
  • Record low unemployment
  • Strengthened NATO
  • Repairing relations with allies that Trump shit on
  • Helping Ukraine win
  • Massive Green energy advancement
It never ceases to amaze me what a voter can feel when their party is in charge no matter how detached from reality.

Nobody on the Dems can be happy with Joe. Everyone knows he is senile, corrupt, stupid, and will likely fall and gaff galore during the campaign.

Nobody is yet twitching to get in, or tWITCHing... but one clearly has the broom warming up...

"I may not be on the ballot next year"

LOL!!!!

Not I WILL NOT... I "may not"

LOL!!!

MI Gov Whitmer Sends Health Dept. Officials to Evict GOP Pollwatchers ...

From the article she said:

“The fight continues, and that’s why we need to fight like hell."

Funny how when Trump uses the exact same words he is said to be inciting insurrectionists.

From the article she said:

“The fight continues, and that’s why we need to fight like hell."

Funny how when Trump uses the exact same words he is said to be inciting insurrectionists.

One thing is for certain, Gretched knows all about HELL...

It never ceases to amaze me what a voter can feel when their party is in charge no matter how detached from reality.

She doesn't like RFKjr at all. She doesn't like Williamson. Biden is a treason tested liar and traitor, and that's what she trusts.

She would vote for W over RFKjr...

You gotta prove that one, poster Muhammed.
You stated it.
You prove it.
Adult Swim rules.

ps......re: Whitmer and what the legislature did over in Michigan vis-a-vis guns ---- well finally, some pols stepped up and got some commons sense legislation directed towards we the people managing firearms in our society better. They enacted three practical and pragmatic actions:

1. Safe Storage ---- if a minor gets your gun and causes harm you are criminally liable. (read the bill)
2. If you beat the snot outta your wife and girlfriends and the judge issues a restraining order.....you lose your guns until it is adjudicated further. (read the bill for the particulars.)
3. Increased 'background check' provisions. Enhances our society's ability to know more about the people who want to introduce a high lethality tool into our society.

All are step in the right direction.

All good.
He/she is crying about people wearing masks. Ironically, MAGAts are wearing masks to hide their identities when they riot....no problem there, eh?

Interesting....

The broom may be warming up for Gretched, especially since Traitor Joe is a walking corpse of a moron...

Once again, the Traitor Joe poll numbers have CNN and others asking about a replacement...

Will Gretched hop on the broom and go for it??

Forum List

Back