The Brexit Dividend - and so it begins

Yes it does as this was in the link you provided

He warned that in European capitals and among British Eurosceptics "the rhetoric is hardening" and politics could trump the economic advantages of allowing the present system to remain relatively untouched.

"The problem comes - as seems increasingly likely, judging by the rhetoric - when national governments try to use the EU exit negotiations to build walls across the Channel to split Europe's integrated financial market in two, in order to force jobs from London.

"From a European perspective, this would be cutting off its nose to spite its face.

"It might lead to a few jobs moving to Paris or Frankfurt but it will make it more expensive for companies in France and Germany to raise money for investment, slowing the wider economy."

So it is just another of your scaremongering tales that is based on LIES

British cosmetics group LUSH seeks salvation in Europe after Brexit vote

Uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the EU is making LUSH, an English-based retailer of handmade cosmetics, look to continental Europe to protect its production, sales and multinational workforce.

Based on the south coast - an area that opted strongly in favour of Brexit in last month's referendum - LUSH says a volatile pound since then has created "a living nightmare". Now the firm is giving European staff the opportunity to move to a new factory in the German city of Duesseldorf.

Lush make really nice soap. Germany will get the benefit of their success it seems.

Freedom has a steep price.

I think the English realized they had fought 2 bloody world wars to keep their sovereignty from mainland Europe and were not about to surrender it without a shot fired.
No freedom when you are living in poverty or unemployed. Membership of the EU was seen as a bulwark to war in western Europe by those who fought in the wars. They are mostly gone now.

Watch the EU splinter and collapse over the next year. We already faced poverty, starvation and unemployment when the EU forced us to take in unemployable Europeans.

By the way Lush make crap soap that is full of carcinogens and should be shut down

So, Tainted Tommy, won't you be selling off your home before real estate prices crash? Moving where, Brussels? When's the moving sale - though how much of value a caravan home might contain does raise question as to whether a drive to attend might be worth the candle.

Nissan demanding compensation for Brexit before it invests in Britain again
Nissan want compy if they are to invest. How does this make things better ?

And then they announce the new nissan Qashquai was to be built in Sunderland. You cant make these things up all the time and not get bitten.
By the way it was the EU that Nissan wants to foot the bill or they pull out of Europe and look elsewhere, just like Canada is doing
Nissan due to make decision on whether to abandon Sunderland after Brexit

More lies from a lying fuckwit.

news-graphics-2008-_440786a.jpg
bunter wont like it, no more pies

And milk has been kept artificially low for how long, meaning that our dairy herds were swindling because the farmers could no longer afford them. I wonder when project fear will increase the price of heating for the elderly, they have already increased the price of their food. Showing that it is just GREED driving the remainer's tricks and we would be better of without them.

And milk has been kept artificially low for how long, meaning that our dairy herds were swindling because the farmers could no longer afford them. I wonder when project fear will increase the price of heating for the elderly, they have already increased the price of their food. Showing that it is just GREED driving the remainer's tricks and we would be better of without them.
Do you understand how stuff works mate ? The prices are going up because our currency has collapsed and now buys less.
Tell me more about those "swindling cows" though, they sound amazing.

Do you understand how stuff works mate ? The prices are going up because our currency has collapsed and now buys less.
Tell me more about those "swindling cows" though, they sound amazing.

Yes I do, it seems that I understand better than you. So we buy less of nothing which means the price of nothing goes up accordingly. in Europe our goods cost less so we sell more and as a result we get more money for nothing. Seeing as we were in trade defecit with Europe to begin with how has the drop in the £ adversly affected those in the UK who have seen through the LIES of Project Fear, ran by fat cat bosses out to put up prices to become the next swindler like Green to sell out and then run for cover. He is now facing his comeuppance in the form of having his knighthood removed and being forced to redress the balance of the BHS pension scheme.

It is the likes of Unilever that are the swindlers, and the government should introduce a fraud tax to teach these scum a lesson.

As the evidence of Unliver shows the prices are going up because the fat cat bosses have a ready excuse that the morons will accept. It is cos we are leaving Europe and as a result my salary will go down, so I am putting up prices to cover my £1 million a year pay rise. The supermarkets had the right idea, stop selling the goods and watch Unilevers board go Librarian on its members and ask why?

Once again blame Brexit for fat cats wanting ever bigger slices of pie. Now if the vote had went the other way and the fat cats used that as the excuse to put up prices you would be dropping on them like a ton of bricks.

Try looking at the truth for once, the pension scheme is going under because of the EU demands of high taxes and low expenditure to stanilise the Euro that is a failure and should be scrapped

Forum List

Back