The Brexit Dividend - and so it begins

Petrol prices to rise 5p a litre – this is why and what you can do
Happy days. Fuel costs are the biggest cost in my business. At least I can console myself with the thought that we can kick all those darkies out.

You didnt complain when Labour opened the doors to uncontrolled fuel price increases by the oil companies. One of the many things that brought Labour to its knees and this increase has nothing to do with Brexit just the greed of the fat cats who own the oil plants. They would soon scream if the government nationalised the whole oil industry and produced petrol at a lower cost.

And your last comment shows that you are just your typical neo marxist RACIST SCUM

And many of the remain crowd are the ones putting up the prices to increase their bank accounts, while blaming the pounds fall as the reason. So they get a double dip in the process as they sell more abroad as a result of the low pound.

And the likes of tainted fall for the trick every time because they cant work out what is happening
Heres a simple lesson for you old feller.
If the fall in the pounds value means that goods bought overseas are more expensive.......................then prices will go up.
There isnt some marxist/capitalist boogy man sitting in his castle counting his money.
It really is that simple.

Get a 10 year old child to explain it for you tainted, if the pond falls in value then good sold abroad are cheaper. This means that British goods cost less than those produced in that country and will sell better. As we have been shown the remain crowd are the ones increasing prices of UK products that are not affected by Brexit, a good example is UNILEVER that has been told TESCO wont be selling it goods online because of unfair and possibly illegal price increases when the costs have actually dropped. We see a new remain company being outed for this just about every day, and many are now suffering falling sales as a result

Happy days. Fuel costs are the biggest cost in my business. At least I can console myself with the thought that we can kick all those darkies out.

You didnt complain when Labour opened the doors to uncontrolled fuel price increases by the oil companies. One of the many things that brought Labour to its knees and this increase has nothing to do with Brexit just the greed of the fat cats who own the oil plants. They would soon scream if the government nationalised the whole oil industry and produced petrol at a lower cost.

And your last comment shows that you are just your typical neo marxist RACIST SCUM
You make me chuckle you simpleton. Because "labour" controls the oil price ? Really ? Explain how that works.

You make me chuckle you simpleton. Because "labour" controls the oil price ? Really ? Explain how that works.

very simple, but you being a neo marxist wont be able to understand how governmental price controls work. How the government can set a cap on what can be charged for goods and services and the suppliers have to stick to that price of face being fined. Now when labour had the chance to impose such price controls on the fuel industries they became cowards and gave in to threats so the consumers had to pay the inflated prices or do without heating.The Tories came to power and froze fuel duty giving the poorest people the much needed ability to stay warm and feed themselves

British company moves HQ to Europe after 122 years, says it ‘can’t afford to wait’ for Article 50

There they go, the first of many.You cant say that people were not warned that this would happen.
The interesting thing about this company is that their long history gives them some perspective. They remember what trading in Europe was like before we joined the market.
It was shit. Just like we are going to see again.

Hardly a great loss to the nation as a whole as we dont all buy fancy dress or costumes. If they are that greedy then I say goodbye to them and let them sink in Europe. Then they cant blame the British majority for their plight, and can only blame themselves. I wonder if the European workers will follow them and give up their welfare rights in the UK ?

British company moves HQ to Europe after 122 years, says it ‘can’t afford to wait’ for Article 50

There they go, the first of many.You cant say that people were not warned that this would happen.
The interesting thing about this company is that their long history gives them some perspective. They remember what trading in Europe was like before we joined the market.

Hardly a great loss to the nation as a whole as we dont all buy fancy dress or costumes. If they are that greedy then I say goodbye to them and let them sink in Europe. Then they cant blame the British majority for their plight, and can only blame themselves. I wonder if the European workers will follow them and give up their welfare rights in the UK ?
You are a fucking cretin.

Projecting again tainted........................................................

Projecting again tainted........................................................
Just stating a fact you sick fuck.

You would see the whole country in the gutter just to kick out a few Pakis.

Just stating a fact you sick fuck.

You would see the whole country in the gutter just to kick out a few Pakis.

And you would see the crescent moon flying over Westminster just so you could see a few thousand dead bodies in the streets

British cosmetics group LUSH seeks salvation in Europe after Brexit vote

Uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the EU is making LUSH, an English-based retailer of handmade cosmetics, look to continental Europe to protect its production, sales and multinational workforce.

Based on the south coast - an area that opted strongly in favour of Brexit in last month's referendum - LUSH says a volatile pound since then has created "a living nightmare". Now the firm is giving European staff the opportunity to move to a new factory in the German city of Duesseldorf.

Lush make really nice soap. Germany will get the benefit of their success it seems.

Freedom has a steep price.

I think the English realized they had fought 2 bloody world wars to keep their sovereignty from mainland Europe and were not about to surrender it without a shot fired.

Uncertainty caused by Britain's vote to leave the EU is making LUSH, an English-based retailer of handmade cosmetics, look to continental Europe to protect its production, sales and multinational workforce.

Based on the south coast - an area that opted strongly in favour of Brexit in last month's referendum - LUSH says a volatile pound since then has created "a living nightmare". Now the firm is giving European staff the opportunity to move to a new factory in the German city of Duesseldorf.

Lush make really nice soap. Germany will get the benefit of their success it seems.

I think the English realized they had fought 2 bloody world wars to keep their sovereignty from mainland Europe and were not about to surrender it without a shot fired.
No freedom when you are living in poverty or unemployed. Membership of the EU was seen as a bulwark to war in western Europe by those who fought in the wars. They are mostly gone now.

No freedom when you are living in poverty or unemployed. Membership of the EU was seen as a bulwark to war in western Europe by those who fought in the wars. They are mostly gone now.

In the US, many think that the Boston Tea Party was over paying higher taxes. Nothing could be further from the truth. Actually, the British corporation East Indies Co. reduced tea prices so that it was cheaper. The rub was that they cornered the market.

When the US declared their independence, the task was daunting. No longer could they rely on the British for protection and economic support, but they preferred the hardship to dependence on their oppressors.

Forum List

Back