The Brexit Dividend - and so it begins

They will be able to plant what crops they want instead of being dictated to as to variety to grow.
They wont be growing anything as it wont be worth it. And there wont be anybody left to pick the crop anyway.

What about all the unemployed Welsh and Scots that will need the extra money once the English money stps flowing their way. And we will get proper potato's again, not the crappy EU ones covered in blight and mildew. Some gardners have kept the plants growing just for such a day. Why would anyone believe what you say seeing as you have been 100% wrong since the referendum

Hoorah !!

A tangiable outcome from the Brexit debacle.

500 extra civil servants and an extra £65m on the government payroll.

Brexit negotiations could cost taxpayer tens of millions of pounds, says report

What a fucking farce.

Indeed as the grauniad is well know for its lying in support of neo marxism. Every other media outlet seems to be saying the opposite and the experts agree. I wonder if tainted would complain if all that lucre was going to Wales and none of it to England or Scotland ?

Spain wants UK to foot healthcare bill for British citizens
Fantastic. now we have the pleasure of picking up the hospital bills of 300k ex -pats living in Spain.
I am inclined to say fuck em. Why should my taxes pay for medical care for them when we have a healthcare system in the UK.

Because that is what the EU rules say we must do, and the UK bills the EU nations for the health care it provides their ex pats. That was part of the remain manifesto wasnt it

By the way, I heard on the news, yesterday I think, that the pound went up a little bit because Theresa May decided to have a debate before triggering the dreaded article.

And many of the remain crowd are the ones putting up the prices to increase their bank accounts, while blaming the pounds fall as the reason. So they get a double dip in the process as they sell more abroad as a result of the low pound.

And the likes of tainted fall for the trick every time because they cant work out what is happening
Heres a simple lesson for you old feller.
If the fall in the pounds value means that goods bought overseas are more expensive.......................then prices will go up.
There isnt some marxist/capitalist boogy man sitting in his castle counting his money.
It really is that simple.

Spain wants UK to foot healthcare bill for British citizens
Fantastic. now we have the pleasure of picking up the hospital bills of 300k ex -pats living in Spain.
I am inclined to say fuck em. Why should my taxes pay for medical care for them when we have a healthcare system in the UK.

Yet you are prepared to have your taxes pay the much higher NHS bills of foreign migrants in this country.How much was the translation bill for the NHS alone under labour last year of power. But if this is the case then the ex pats should not be paying UK taxes should they, or did you forget that little fact. I pay 37% of my income in direct taxation compared to your 29%, and it would be much more if I moved to Spain to live as I would then also have Spanish taxes to pay.

By the way why should their taxes pay for you when you have your free prescriptions courtesy of these ex pat taxpayers giving you £1600 hand out every year

Forum List

Back