What is corporate welfare/ people welfate?
Uh...excuse me...you cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” GM. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Chrysler. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Solyndra. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Wall Street.

Who has been behind almost 100% of the “corporate welfare”? The Dumbocrats. And then you people whine about it after cheering for it.

Giving back your leftist SS Medicare VA benefits then?
As soon as the federal government gives me back all of my money that they stole from me to pay for those “programs”, I will gladly opt out of them.

Oh wait...that’s right...there is no choice or liberty with the left. They do everything at the barrel of a gun. It speaks volumes that you don’t allow people to opt out.

5857F858-7802-426A-80C8-60DD34258F3A.jpeg

What is corporate welfare/ people welfate?
Uh...excuse me...you cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” GM. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Chrysler. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Solyndra. You cheered like hell when MaObama “bailed out” Wall Street.

Who has been behind almost 100% of the “corporate welfare”? The Dumbocrats. And then you people whine about it after cheering for it.
So what is the corporate/ public ratio?
That was the subject.
I presume you sent back your SS Medicare?
Who cheered?
In your small mind.
Actually I'm a filthy rich drug company millionaire who sucked off rubes to make my money.
Never voted for a dem in my life.
Good old American way, "I've got mine, screw you"
Dumbocrats? The limit of your intelligence?

As soon as the federal government gives me back all of my money that they stole from me to pay for those “programs”, I will gladly opt out of them.

Oh wait...that’s right...there is no choice or liberty with the left. They do everything at the barrel of a gun. It speaks volumes that you don’t allow people to opt out.

View attachment 206836
You do know the average old white fart like you and me collect 40% more than we ever put in?
Guess not, mr Dumbocrat humor

You do know the average old white fart like you and me collect 40% more than we ever put in?
Then the Dumbocrats should be more than happy to let me opt out! It will save them 40%. So strange that they still don’t let me opt out.

08126A5B-F0B0-466B-8932-64D810F7C924.jpeg

Then the Dumbocrats should be more than happy to let me opt out! It will save them 40%. So strange that they still don’t let me opt out.

View attachment 206974
Dumbocrats ?
Still time to go to college and take a vocabulary course.
What's stopping you from opting out?
File a brief or give it back.
But I'm assuming you are an old white fart sucking off the gov teat?

Actually, the “good old American way” is “I’ve got mine...and I’ll decide for myself how much I give you”. That’s why progressives hate liberty so much.
Terrific selfish attitude.
Hence "ugly American" in ROW.
Loud, bragging, never been in a real conflict in their lives.
Hence the ROW suggestion "all Americans need is to have the crap bombed out of them night after night"
Trump is the perfect example

View attachment 206836
I guess you are for Ben franklins attempt to ban German immigrants "they are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?

Actually, the “good old American way” is “I’ve got mine...and I’ll decide for myself how much I give you”. That’s why progressives hate liberty so much.
Terrific selfish attitude.
Horrible ignorant comment. There is nothing “selfish” about liberty. People died to ensure I could to choose for myself if I give. And if I do, how much. I don’t care that a greedy little parasite like you doesn’t like it. Their sacrifice trumps your fragile ‘lil feelings.

I guess you are for Ben franklins attempt to ban German immigrants "they are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs" Sound familiar?
I guess you are for Adolf Hitler’s attempt to ban everything - including firearms and books. Typical statist.

This is what happens when conservatives are in charge of everything. Unprecedented prosperity...

Amazon becomes the 2nd US company to join the $1 trillion club (AMZN) | Markets Insider
Yep, unprecedented prosperity for giant corporations and the Mega rich, greater and greater inequality and worse and worse upward Mobility. Great job super dupers...

You realize the middle class has trillions of dollars invested in corporations right. :itsok:

This is what happens when conservatives are in charge of everything. Unprecedented prosperity...

Amazon becomes the 2nd US company to join the $1 trillion club (AMZN) | Markets Insider
Yep, unprecedented prosperity for giant corporations and the Mega rich, greater and greater inequality and worse and worse upward Mobility. Great job super dupers...

Amazon is so evil, its largest shareholder assists companies with company sponsored retirement plans, also endowments, and foundations. Its CEO omg he once served as chairman of the board of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. (blueslegend said while mocking franco)

You realize the middle class has trillions of dollars invested in corporations right. :itsok:
Less and less all the time..

Amazon is so evil, its largest shareholder assists companies with company sponsored retirement plans, also endowments, and foundations. Its CEO omg he once served as chairman of the board of Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. (blueslegend said while mocking franco)
Try and remain calm... Another giant company who's killing the run of the mill workers. But the point is that small business and the middle class and the rest continue to go to hell under GOP give away to the rich tax policy.

Forum List

Back