Deuteronomy 23:3: A bastard shall not
enter into the assembly of the LORD.

If that is true you should really find another hobby.......

You could always make more money as a butcher. You could still slaughter farm animals, host barbecues and give out scraps to the poor. And at least its honest work. Imagine that!

Last edited:
Funny, I've never harmed an animal like I hope you never harmed a human, even though you sacrafice them.
Nice smokescreen, but we noticed no reference
sources still.
Once again you proved (with your comment) that you don't understand the Bible nor folkways and yet you claim folkways has absolutely nothing to do with your grasp of this discussion.
YOU assume the law in Deut is offensive to kids born out of wedlock who are not responsible for their mothers harlotry or decisions or circumstance out of their control and yet it could just be a warning against the great harlot and her son or a direction for a code of honor in a society in that time which was in the midst of cultures who saw this problem and lack of healthy family structure.
Every society that didn't take this subject seriously has collapsed including our own portion that is collapsing because of this very same subject that a political figure (VP) got blasted for discussing.
This topic today was probably worse surrounded by Rome's ways which is not our ways today, but at times and some places, pretty closely almost as bad.
They saw what Soddom and Gomorrah was like and what bestowed them, they saw what Babylon was like, they then had Rome to refer to, so in their day their way will seem different then how we would handle it, bit then they survived with good morality and our ways of appeasong behavior has made society slip, so learn that the folkways of the past are not gonna be like the folkways of our times, just as cultures can't assume other cultures should be the same progression.

Of course your reply could have been just a dig,
ad hominom attack, but then you'd be falsely testifying while proving me right and I don't think you'd want to expose your human sacrifice to do that, because it means all that murdering slaughter of humans instead of following rules to live by, never made you a progressed human being (Shalem).

Funny, I've never harmed an animal like I hope you never harmed a human, even though you sacrafice them. Nice smokescreen, but we noticed no reference
sources still.

Even though I "sacrafice" them? Where are your source references for that? lol,,,,Talk about a smokescreen!

Getting rather desperate are you? That's a shame......

BTW, How many of you are there?

Last edited:
I did reference your human sacrifice: Yeshu, Crusades, Inquisition, Holocaust, Sectarian and religious wars and sacrificing human life through protesting stem cell research. Lastly sacrificing peace and life through choosing Lucifer (the morning star) and choosing the curse for humanity.

The "how many" question doesn't make sense to answer because it's to broad a question. When I used plural about popcorn it referred to everyone reading the threads.
See you want people to answer you, but don't give the same respect you ask for. Did the bastard child teach you that or his harlot mother Mary. This is why you refused to answer the simple question and tell us which christ figure you call ypur messiah and what era he lived in. You said Yeshu, who's historically from the 100bc era, who was born from a fling Mary had with a Roman soldier named Panderas (Panthera). You can't head the Temple if you are not allowed in the Temple by law.
That is why you hump and haw finding smokescreen
ad hominom attacks.
Sources:
book:"Will the Real Jesus Please Stand Up?"by John Blanchard
The mother of Hyrcanus, Salomè(wife of Jannaeus), in spite of her being called by another name, showed favour to Jehoshua and his teaching; that she was a witness of his wonderful works and powers of healing, and tried to save him from the hands of his sacerdotal enemies, because he was related to her;(this was the friend follower Salome dating them in 100bc)
John was son of Hyrcanus (historically dated 100bc era)and was despised by the Pharisee, notice this means there is proof of they do connect.
Source for the era being Jannaeus not Herod era:
widows mite is a Jannaeus coin used in the NT widows mite story. Also the fleeing to Egypt was fleeing Jannaeus persecution of Pharisee revolters, Herod never slain babies an account used by Rome to demonize their enemy Herod and the Jews.
Sources for the history of (Yeshu) Jesus: philosopher Celsus (178 CE) Christian writer Epiphanius (c.320-403 CE), the Christian apologist Origen (c.185-254 CE) Within the Talmud Shabbos 104, the gemara explicitly discusses the mother being Stada and the father being Pandera. Jerusalem Talmud (Avodah Zerah II 40d)and in the Tosefta on Hullin II, and (Sanhedrin 43a & 67a). This story is further expanded upon in the Tosefta and Baraitas.
2 accounts:
-Dr. Franz Hartman -
& Gerald Massey's Lectures Originally published in a private edition c. 1900

According to the Babylonian Gemara to the Mishna of Tract "Shabbath," this Jehoshua, the son of Pandira and Stada, was stoned to death as a wizard, in the city of Lud, or Lydda,

Jesus ben Stada (or Pandera) was placedin the time period of about 90 B.C. in Lydda, a town Peter is said tohave visited in ACTS.interestingly the early church father Epiphanius around 400 said Pandera was the grandfather of Jesus.

In Matthew 1:19 he states Joseph didnnt want to expose her to public disgrace so he had a mind to divorce her (Mary) quietly (as to not get her stoned).

Lastly your own text states the RCC is the harlot church cause they venerate the Harlot Mary who was not the mother of the Herod era christ nor A.D. era christ.

The "how many" question doesn't make sense to answer because it's to broad a question. When I used plural about popcorn it referred to everyone reading the threads.
See you want people to answer you.......,

No, I do not want "people" to answer me when I am questioning you and when you respond to me in the plural that is what doesn't make sense. I am not speaking to a crowd when I am speaking to you and you are not speaking for a crowd or expect a reply from a crowd when you ask me a question.

Because you have expressed yourself as 'we' or 'us' on so on so many occasions, especially when you are squirming, it has become a cause for concern that indicates a self-negating multiplicity residing within a disintegrated mind like the homeless in an abandoned building or a maggot infested corpse..

When a person consistently speaks in the third person, they either think of themselves as royalty or they really are speaking for a crowd. Either way the prognosis isn't very good.

its probably a good time for a mikveh... Just saying.....

Last edited:
Busted!
You didn't like the answer, and couldn't refute it, so you went on one of your infamous tyrades.
But where you are busted is the fact you are recognizing Plurality speach, thus admiting you are mentally and intellectually capable of recognizing plurality past tense in Isaiah 53 being about Israel, not singular future tense Cheezitz. Yet knowing the scam of placement of Jesus in Isaiah 53, you still support and indulge in that known lie willingly missleading people with deception.

Furthermore similarly, we (the people in these forums) know that you can read third person tenses as well, yet become brain dead when Jesus is speaking about son of man in third person tense as another to come, not that he was son of man.
Sources:
Jesus repeatedly told you
1)that he wasn't son of man that he was emulating (like unto)-rev1:13,rev22:16
2)that son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28.
3) that you'd come in his name saying HE was christ deceiving many even the elect.
Yet repetitive declarations totally elude you and even you don't listen to your own false christ so what is it that you get in bothering others to?
Answer: affiliation pride, validation, reassurance that you are not the only one falling for the scam, gang acceptance, sign 666 souls and get your own pitchfork.

Busted!
You didn't like the answer, and couldn't refute it, so you went on one of your infamous tyrades.
But where you are busted is the fact you are recognizing Plurality speach, thus admiting you are mentally and intellectually capable of recognizing plurality past tense in Isaiah 53 being about Israel, not singular future tense Cheezitz. Yet knowing the scam of placement of Jesus in Isaiah 53, you still support and indulge in that known lie willingly missleading people with deception.

Hey, if you don't care about slowly disintegrating into nothingness by being the unsuspecting host to a self negating multiplicity and an insignificant element assimilated by an ancient nefarious conglomerate I sure won't...to each his own. If your condition continues to deteriorate, you can always ask me for help. You should at the very least wonder why you have such a problem expressing yourself in the singular, as one, as God is one.

If you would rather discuss Isaiah 53 for now I would be delighted to but if you were just hoping that I would join ya'll in your 2000 year old quest to discredit Jesus by denigrating Christians..... , not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin.

The suffering servant described in Isaiah 53 is not Israel. Verse 8 clearly shows this.

By oppression and judgment he was taken away, and with his generation who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the transgression of my people to whom the stroke was due.

You see? 'He' (singular), the suffering servant, was cut off for the transgression of 'my people', Israel. The suffering servant is clearly distinguished from the nation of Israel. Case closed. Time to pay the piper sparkie.

Who's busted for perpetuating a lie and willingly misleading people with deception?

Book 'em Danno. Murder one.

Last edited:
See, Isaiah 53 was settled by your own argument and now you are admitting you would gladly lie and be evil by maintaining the charade on it.
Still not one refutation, only smokescreen.
And guess what, still no reference numbers to the scrolls. :)
Do you get mad when people call your bluff in poker as well?
Notice you keep talking about murder, is that on your mind lately, do you want to murder me as a solution to making this reality go away that exposes your fantasy?
So now you know why we are persecuted (suffering servant in Isaiah 53). The hatred and animosity by the idol worshipers who'd rather then progress out of their harvest scam, would rather kill off those who out it and expose it or merely challenge ignorant thinking in a mature civilized manner.
Over 50 Million murders later what is one more murder for you guys, so go ahead and shut me up through violence and show Yeshu how devoted you are to your satanic faith.

See, Isaiah 53 was settled by your own argument and now you are admitting you would gladly lie and be evil by maintaining the charade on it.
Still not one refutation, only smokescreen.
And guess what, still no reference numbers to the scrolls. :)
Do you get mad when people call your bluff in poker as well?
Notice you keep talking about murder, is that on your mind lately, do you want to murder me as a solution to making this reality go away that exposes your fantasy?
So now you know why we are persecuted (suffering servant in Isaiah 53). The hatred and animosity by the idol worshipers who'd rather then progress out of their harvest scam, would rather kill off those who out it and expose it or merely challenge ignorant thinking in a mature civilized manner.
Over 50 Million murders later what is one more murder for you guys, so go ahead and shut me up through violence and show Yeshu how devoted you are to your satanic faith.

LOL... There is no honest way to continue to claim that the suffering servant is Israel.

Now people might actually understand the story of the swine that threw themselves off a cliff.

Nicely done!

Notice you can't argue that plurality in Isaiah 53 is Jesus, you just argued it's not Israel. Fine I don't need it to be about Israel, but you are still exposed as an evil willing liar. You threw Iesous(the swine) off the cliff, not me, not himself, you did.

Source Isaiah 53 is Israel:
1)Hobelim admits it can't be future singular Yeshu.
Hobelim is always right in his mind, Yeshu is also a figment of that same mind.
2) Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.",
look at Penelope's posts this is living tangible proof that Israel is fitting that label.
It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).
Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fots Isaiah 53.
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, so it doesn't matter except not to alliw people lie and manipulate causing mankind to sabotage his progression towards Shalem, while also causing attrocities through that lie and charade. That's why your admission that you know better but still continue the lie to feel better about yourself is pure selfish and evil. In fact this was subject towards the beginning of this thread, about my friend who said even if he found proof of the lie he'd still need tohold the le as if it were true. That's what you are doing, lying to yourself as a coping mechanism.
You were basically intellectually raped and you are supressing it to cope with your life, but in doing so you are not allowong any truth or reality or Moshiach to touch your spirot or go near you without pepper spraying them with the spit from the froth of your words coming out your mouth.

Hmmmmmm... Good old Iesous meaning the swine...Since that would make him/Jesus the king of the swine then it makes complete sense now as to why that herd of swine listened to him and ran that marathon into the water...Course a couple of problems with the pig scenario one being pigs were forbidden animals in Israel and to keep a herd of them ther would have been problematic to say the least plus the fact whoever wrote the story in the New Testament did not know the geography in Israel and sent this pigs on an incredible run....Yup there is more to this story then meets the eye....Wink wink....

Born in a barn with animals story didn't help.
Being offered his flesh (pork rinds)that is offered with his blood (firey hot sauce) is also peculiarly familiar.
But yeah they forbid pigs, because they weren't compatible to the nomadic lifestyle and yet IeSous seemed to roam all over the place. With all that walking in sandles he must have have stumped his toe many a times, like some people we know. :)

Schrodinger's Cat survived the cat experiment and came to live with me.

Yes it was Circe or Kirke The daughter of Helios the sun god that turned Ulysses men ino swine... Interestingly it is her name where the word Church comes from that means that everyone who goes into these structures is symbolically turned into a swine as well as they are under her control being there...When I put this together it upset me to know end how tricky and deceitful this is but I realize that is how those who wish to deceive are and the joke they have played on mankind and the contempt they hold for them....Iesous then would be a fitting name for the one who would be their king and savior.......

Hmmmmmm... Good old Iesous meaning the swine...Since that would make him/Jesus the king of the swine then it makes complete sense now as to why that herd of swine listened to him and ran that marathon into the water...Course a couple of problems with the pig scenario one being pigs were forbidden animals in Israel and to keep a herd of them ther would have been problematic to say the least plus the fact whoever wrote the story in the New Testament did not know the geography in Israel and sent this pigs on an incredible run....Yup there is more to this story then meets the eye....Wink wink....

Did you really just say that would make Jesus the king of the swine? Seriously? What a dolt!

According to the Law, the specified reason given that swine are considered unclean creatures and their flesh is described as vile and contaminating is because they do not ruminate..

The problem is not the that NT writers did not know the geography in Israel, the problem is that you did not think very deeply because you cannot think very deeply and consequently have not grasped the hidden meaning of the metaphors used by the authors, even the authors of the OT..

During Roman occupation there were herds of swine running loose all over Israel. The demon possessed man, "Mr. We", who joined the herd of swine that threw themselves over a cliff was a man under the domination of a devil, a devil being a despicable person devoted to falsehood, who collected followers like possessions penned in by deceit and regularly fleeced like like unthinking animals being held in captivity until it is their turn to go to the slaughterhouse..

Hear ye, hear ye! All swine everywhere. This is commandment number six hundred and fourteen.

Thou shalt not eat the flesh of a brown nose dork because they are unclean creatures whose flesh is vile and loathsome and will defile and contaminate the mind. .......Hobelim 4:20

Last edited:
Uh Hobelim, you accidentally admitted your Yeshu is the same one Christians deem Jesus even though you denied them being the same and denied being a Christian.
I told you it's the same, you just gave it a Judaic name and symbolically slapped some lipstick on the pig, but it's still the same scarab (dung beetle rolling the BS as it grows bigger and bigger a ball of BS).

Ah since you are so insulting in your demeanor one turn deserves another oh (h) OBE one CON OBE may the force I mean Farse be with you.....Your conjecture about herds of swine roaming freely in Israel is just that conjecture you need to ruminate on that...Further yes there are deeper meanings regarding the reasons pig are frowned upon and it is not just because they do not ruminate...For any who wish to study the Elysian mysteries or the killing of Tamuz by a wild boar they might get some eye opening knowledge esp the part where the pig is washed and cleaned before being sacrificed similiar to another being washed and cleaned by a sinful women......wink wink......

Funny, I've never harmed an animal like I hope you never harmed a human, even though you sacrafice them.
sources still.
Once again you proved (with your comment) that you don't understand the Bible nor folkways and yet you claim folkways has absolutely nothing to do with your grasp of this discussion.
YOU assume the law in Deut is offensive to kids born out of wedlock who are not responsible for their mothers harlotry or decisions or circumstance out of their control and yet it could just be a warning against the great harlot and her son or a direction for a code of honor in a society in that time which was in the midst of cultures who saw this problem and lack of healthy family structure.
Every society that didn't take this subject seriously has collapsed including our own portion that is collapsing because of this very same subject that a political figure (VP) got blasted for discussing.
This topic today was probably worse surrounded by Rome's ways which is not our ways today, but at times and some places, pretty closely almost as bad.
They saw what Soddom and Gomorrah was like and what bestowed them, they saw what Babylon was like, they then had Rome to refer to, so in their day their way will seem different then how we would handle it, bit then they survived with good morality and our ways of appeasong behavior has made society slip, so learn that the folkways of the past are not gonna be like the folkways of our times, just as cultures can't assume other cultures should be the same progression.

ad hominom attack, but then you'd be falsely testifying while proving me right and I don't think you'd want to expose your human sacrifice to do that, because it means all that murdering slaughter of humans instead of following rules to live by, never made you a progressed human being (Shalem).

So how does a Jew keep the Law without sacrificing? Where did the blood come from that they smeared on their doors hoping to be passed over? And if the blood of a lamb temporarily covers your sin, how long has it been? Did the God of Abraham give you new procedures to follow in that regard? And if so, then why prepare for a new Temple to be rebuilt you do then? Pretend sacrifice?

.Your conjecture about herds of swine roaming freely in Israel is just that conjecture you need to ruminate on that...Further yes there are deeper meanings regarding the reasons pig are frowned upon and it is not just because they do not ruminate.

Psst! The herds of swine that I was referring to that were roaming all over Israel during the Roman occupation were the Romans themselves, at the time unthinking and irrational unclean wild beasts as scripture puts it..

The NT story about the possessed man who entered a herd of swine was just about some guy like you who after being freed from the demonic captivity of brown-nosing someone like your friend, or his many friends, went and joined some heathen cult or something, a herd of human swine, and became irretrievable dead as they stampeded right over a cliff and were dashed upon the rocks which is also metaphorical with deeper implications that have nothing whatever to do with the geography or landscape of Israel..

In the same way that what I wrote had literally nothing whatever to do with pigs and went right over your head the subject of kosher law, in fact the entire law, remains above your grasp and as a result you are bound by your failure to comprehend the deeper implications of the words and failure to perceive the hidden subjects to suffer the death consequent for noncompliance to the law by your blind devotion to observing only the most superficial and ignorant literal interpretation of the law possible,..

You have been given a choice between life and death. Remember?

Judging by the absence of any trace of life in your posts it has become clear that you have your reward already..

sources still.

So how does a Jew keep the Law without sacrificing? Where did the blood come from that they smeared on their doors hoping to be passed over? And if the blood of a lamb temporarily covers your s
in, how long has it been? Did the God of Abraham give you new procedures to follow in that regard? And if so, then why prepare for a new Temple to be rebuilt you do then? Pretend sacrifice?

You might he confusing my position with Hobelim's because he lies about the Temple Sacrifice procedure and I am asking him to prove he even read the procedures in the scrolls and commentary which contradict him and says what I've been conveying that he claims is not true.

Do you mean other means of atonement?
There are MANY means of atonement for sins. 1. Monetary (Ex 30:15) 2. Restitution (Leviticus 5:16, Numbers 5:8) 3. Incense (Numbers 16:47) 4. Loyalty and faithfulness (Proverbs 16:6)5. Jewlery (Numbers 31:50) 6. Prayer (I Kings 8 :46-53, Hosea 14:1-2, Psalm 141:2) 7. Repentance (Hosea 14:3 , I Samuel 15:22 , Isaiah 55:7 , I Kings 8 :46-53, Ezkeiel 18:21-23, 33:11,14-16, Jeremiah 36:3)

attoning for sins is not in blood
Hosea chapter 14 verses 2-3

Ezekiel condemns the doctrine that a righteous man can die for the sins of the wicked. Vicarious atonement is condemned throughout by Ezekiel.

The passover lambs blood was for mocking the Egyptian idol god and done in hopes of offending the Egyptians into getting kicked out.
1) passover the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer Jesus brings.

The blood being sprinkled on the
Kapporet (mercy seat-lid of the ark), which is seen by both guardian messengers represents the blood shed of both early Christians and Jews through history have seen by the hands of the beast (Rome-RCC).
The Kapporet is called the gift (MithNite) and attonement(hasheva)piece with it's arch guardian
On top and HaShevet (staff) inside the lid.
Numbers/Korach
17:25 Vayomer Adonay el-Moshe HASHEV et-mateh Aharon lifney ha'edut lemishmeret le'ot
livney-Meri utechal telunotam me'alay velo yamutu.
God said to Moses, "Put Aaron's staff back there before
the [Ark of] Testimony as a keepsake. Let it be a sign for anyone who wants to rebel.
This should put an end to their complaints to Me, and then they will not die."

Even the History channel stated that when the Egyptian army came after the fleeing Hebrews that if Moses lifted the HaShevet it signalled they would be protected and win, but if he didn't lift the staff (HaShavet) they would lose.
The same HaShavet that swallowed up the Egyptian serpent (Egypt influenced false prophet).

In our day we use wine to represent the Blood, so
(Man-is-Shev-itz)wine is therefore sprinkled on the mercy seat. Everything in the TempleTHE MIKdash secrets HaShem (the name).
The bread is called Shew (Shev) bread and the golden Seven (Sheva) branch Menorah is the same reason we keep the Sheva( 7th) day holy to remember the name. Nothing and I mean absolutely nothing in the Temple secrets the name Jesus-Iesous-or Yeshu,
even the name being in "The Bible" (Mikra) and Torah Portions : Miketz & Shevitz does not secret Jesus.
(hint) Look up the meaning of Hebrew word Ketz, but wear oven mits when you do, because you are gonna slap your forehead after you read the definition.

Forum List

Back