HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
A priest was going on about this Blind skier who could do what many abled body people would never try let alone do(going 60mph down a slope).
When he had his sight restored with the latest stem cell surgery his brain sometimes could not process and properly compute what he was seeing, since he's been blind from an early age.
Well where do we begin with this analogy the priest wasn't seeing clearly through himself?
1) it was the church who protested stem
cell research the most with fervor. They didn't want man to realize Dr's could do what Jesus failed to do=heal.
2) The actual Davidic Moshiach is the one to remove the veil from
our eyes ( Isaiah 25:7).
So the priest inadvertantly is using the analogy that our brains are not equipped to recognizing and computing what we are seeing in removing these veils of falsehood. Because man has been blind for so long, he has trouble recognizing the truth and true image of what they are witnessing.
He's still got to process what's taking place as it's not the image he had imagined with blinders on.
Thay should answer some people's question as to why people keep missing the blatantly obvious, no matter how clearly revealled in front of them their brain is still processing and figuring out what it's seeing & thus being revealed to them.

Very good analogy Michael....I liken it to the three blind mice who only after losing something could better themselves only at the time they thought they had lost their tales(the myths and legends they had been told throughout their lives). Afterwards these " mice" improved dramatically without all the nonsense holding them back...I personally think sight is overrated as my name Shimon means " He who hears" and that is what we are told "hear oh Israel" But with the new technologies coming on line We should be able to give everyone the proper " senses" to be able to finally "see" everything as it truly is minus the blinders that have been holding us back...

Thay should answer some people's question as to why people keep missing the blatantly obvious, no matter how clearly revealled in front of them their brain is still processing and figuring out what it's seeing & thus being revealed to them.

Some would say comprehension requires the minds eye.

A priest was going on about this Blind skier who could do what many abled body people would never try let alone do(going 60mph down a slope).
When he had his sight restored with the latest stem cell surgery his brain sometimes could not process and properly compute what he was seeing, since he's been blind from an early age.
Well where do we begin with this analogy the priest wasn't seeing clearly through himself?
cell research the most with fervor. They didn't want man to realize Dr's could do what Jesus failed to do=heal.
So the priest inadvertantly is using the analogy that our brains are not equipped to recognizing and computing what we are seeing in removing these veils of falsehood. Because man has been blind for so long, he has trouble recognizing the truth and true image of what they are witnessing.
He's still got to process what's taking place as it's not the image he had imagined with blinders on.

Is it not true that some people see truth revealed, reject it, and then deliberately choose to perpetuate what they know is falsehood out of fear, conformity, or the absence of ethics?

What then?

Can you tell the difference between someone who has not yet seen the light with someone who deliberately tries to extinguish it? Someone who was blinded since birth from someone who, as an adult, has deliberately chosen blindness as a way of life?

If so, how?

Last edited:

Some would say comprehension requires the minds eye.

Yeah, perhaps the ancient age way of describing intuition. It's a known scientific fact that intuitive thought is increased and best at night with less physical light. Something to do with some glandular activity. The wise Solomon called this the dew of the Night. (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
Song of Songs 5:2 on the dew of the Night. Of course this goes much deeper much further once you understand Night (Evening Star Shalem) is also a symbolic nickname for the groom, hence the Bride coming to the groom in the song of songs and Lilly (night spector) of the Valley.
The Groom is Michael (Evening Star) in Torah Comentary:
The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride. Anyone who gladdens the groom and the bride is considered as if he built up one of the ruins of Yerushalayim. When the groom and bride are joined together, then one of the ruins of Yerushalayim is put together again. The bride is the 216; she is the gevurot, and the groom is the “shaleim,” the completion. He bestows completion on the bride, which are the 370 masculine spiritual lights. The Maharal says that Rav Shmuel bar Nachmeini said: "The groom is Michael".

This is why they say the temple (MIKdash) is in his name, and that the name would be in
the MIKra (the Bible), and that his name and essence would be in the Holy city yeruShalem which name is secreted “in the original Canaanite transliteration of ****" (name hidden/witheld).
It's also why they said the names would be in the Torah portion Like Miketz and ****(hidden).

That name hindus use for the holy one in correlation to that third eye matches the name of the holy city and
"the seventh day" set aside in "rememberance of the name".

Is it not true that some people see truth revealed, reject it, and then deliberately choose to perpetuate what they know is falsehood out of fear, conformity, or the absence of ethics?

What then?

Can you tell the difference between someone who has not yet seen the light with someone who deliberately tries to extinguish it? Someone who was blinded since birth from someone who, as an adult, has deliberately chosen blindness as a way of life?

If so, how?

Yeah I had an intelligent friend once say no matter what proved his belief wrong, he still needed his own reality of truth to cope and was knowingly and willingly accepting his lie as his reality as what was best for him. It's known in trauma that people purposely burry what they know in order to cope.
What can you do? Well if they are still good people maybe we let them build their cocoon, but if they are worse off maybe we deprogram them or counter the propaganda. Groups of dementia is a whole other issue involving social and group behavior, psychology, and problems regarding political and seperatist isolationist configurations.

The Maharal of Prague says that this is the secret of Yerushalayim: that Yerushalayim is the joining together of the groom and the bride.

Thanks for that information HaShev.

From the Gospel of Thomas.
75) Jesus said, "There are many standing at the door, but it is the solitaries who will enter the bridal chamber."

You are welcome.
Thomas is interesting text, because it's the only one accurately describing the time he was describing to come. Describing the time where body parts can be swaped out (heart & lung transplant) and even male becoming female and women becoming men. If this isn't the age now of Chaz Bono and Kaitlen Jenner then what is?
Thus the only text even remotely prophetic and yet they left it out, so you would not know the time to expect the knock at the door.
Didn't the NT copy or convey Solomon's missed Groom knocking at the door reference?
I know the NT references even he (whichever figure in their compilation of christs they are referring) will see the son of man come to his throne. Also saying it's another to come on his own new name, while the gospel of truth scroll describes the lack of understanding that it's speaking through him, which was most likely used for
rev 1:13 that son of man was not Jesus who was emulating (like unto) the one to come.
Throughout the NT son of man is third person tense, bit poor reading of tenses through false teaching is one of those denial issues O was just discussing with Hobelim.
Sources:
LUKE 6:5, 9:26 , 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30 , 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13, Mark 14:62
and Mathew20:28) including claiming he was emulating him (Rev 1:13)
and that son of man would come as another being in his own new name and that even he (probably Theudas the AD era christ by the Jordan who's apostles were martyrs) would see son of man with the others, truly wording that he's the spectator not the head of host everyone will finally see.

Last edited:

What then?

If so, how?

Yeah I had an intelligent friend once say no matter what proved his belief wrong, he still needed his own reality of truth to cope and was knowingly and willingly accepting his lie as his reality as what was best for him. It's known in trauma that people purposely burry what they know in order to cope.
What can you do? Well if they are still good people maybe we let them build their cocoon, but if they are worse off maybe we deprogram them or counter the propaganda. Groups of dementia is a whole other issue involving social and group behavior, psychology, and problems regarding political and seperatist isolationist configurations.

OK, but what about when two people hold different and even contradictory positions where both parties believe that they are right and the other was proven wrong and is either lying or blindly skiing down that hill at 60 miles per hour?

How can the truth be brought out for all to see when either one or the other or both have based their conclusions on flawed reasoning or unsubstantiated assumptions, tradition, affiliation, etc.?

For instance you and I differ on some key issues. The subject of kosher law and ritual sacrifice come to mind.

You seem to believe that you have proven your position right that the subject and purpose for temple sacrifice amounts to promoting a sense of community by giving the leftovers of a barbecue to the poor.

My position is that nothing could be further from the truth.

The purpose of ritual sacrifice described in the Torah has nothing whatever to do with the pagan practice of killing farm animals to appease a capricious and petty god or to promote a sense of community by giving the leftovers to the poor in the same way that Kashrut has literally nothing whatever to do with what is acceptable or not to serve and eat for meals.

What goes into the mouth, food, cannot defile or make a person holy, but teaching, what goes into and out of the mind, can and does either defile or make holy.

You really don't need to get into the many reasons that you have for promoting such a belief, and neither do I. I think we both have already presented to each other what we each feel is more than enough substantial proof that one position is right and the other wrong.

What then?

When the knowing the truth is a matter of life and death as it is in complying with the will of God, how can the blind, whoever it is, come to know the truth, whatever it is, when the subject of kosher law is either about what to eat or not or what to teach or not and the truth is further obscured by the irreconcilable enmity between the two positions?

Last edited:
Hobe,
that's a non issue, because
1)you don't have to participate if you disagree with it.
2)I DON'T EITHER if it's not what I see as sound practice.
3)if it wasn't adaptable to our progress then you never learned the most simple basic lesson of Shalem, you know the easy cliff notes in the Holy City's name, sitting in front of everyonecs focus all this time.
4) someone here even mentioned what I told you, so this time I'm gonna scream it at you;
Stop using todays progressed eyes and standards to see the past's ways...what we would do today or how we would choose to do it can not be used to frown upon an ancient archaic age and their ways.
I did a whole piece on this a long time ago regarding the "ways of the Community" and how we use our cultures ways to impose our ways on other cultures like the Middle Eastern Nations who have their own customs.
Some of their ways ate archaic to us, but so are our ways to them. If you lived in ancient times your lack of hygiene would be offensive to us in our age.
So even if your evaluation of the sacrifice is that it was archaic you'd still be referring to the archaic age, not our day, so it's circular logic you are using.
In simple terms we are more Shalem in our age then those days, so if you think we arenct or won't be then by all means do not support the Mikdash.
You wouldn't like the head of the hosts anyway, I hear that guy is a real stickler.

Hobe,
that's a non issue, because
1)you don't have to participate if you disagree with it.
2)I DON'T EITHER if it's not what I see as sound practice.
3)if it wasn't adaptable to our progress then you never learned the most simple basic lesson of Shalem, you know the easy cliff notes in the Holy City's name, sitting in front of everyonecs focus all this time.
4) someone here even mentioned what I told you, so this time I'm gonna scream it at you;
Stop using todays progressed eyes and standards to see the past's ways...what we would do today or how we would choose to do it can not be used to frown upon an ancient archaic age and their ways.
I did a whole piece on this a long time ago regarding the "ways of the Community" and how we use our cultures ways to impose our ways on other cultures like the Middle Eastern Nations who have their own customs.
Some of their ways ate archaic to us, but so are our ways to them. If you lived in ancient times your lack of hygiene would be offensive to us in our age.
So even if your evaluation of the sacrifice is that it was archaic you'd still be referring to the archaic age, not our day, so it's circular logic you are using.
In simple terms we are more Shalem in our age then those days, so if you think we arenct or won't be then by all means do not support the Mikdash.
You wouldn't like the head of the hosts anyway, I hear that guy is a real stickler.

Ugh.

Its not about archaic practices. The law is supposed to be eternal and reflect Gods wisdom and teach people to be holy as God is holy and as such will always be relevant and will never become archaic or obsolete. If you have deemed animal sacrifice as archaic or obsolete then perhaps you should recognize that such practices were never right given such constraints.

And no you are wrong. If sin were not at its height there would be no need for any messiah, whatever name you would like to give him. We, whoever we is, is not anymore Shalem in this age than the people of the past. You have deceived yourself. The generation of error has not yet come to an end. If you support the reconstruction of a temple in which to slaughter animals in the name of God then you are just as diverted by superstitious archaic lore as any primitive people of any pagan religion ever was.

And again, you are wrong. I do support the Mikdash. I just know that the dwelling place of God is not confined to any particular piece of real estate and is not a man made building.

The Mikdash already exists within the parameters defined by divine law. You can't see it because you are a blind skier going 60 miles an hour down the mountain.. Unless a person conforms to the deeper implications of the divine commands they could never stand in the Divine presence.

If the very important job of killing farm animals in a temple in Jerusalem to appease a God that you have never seen or heard from in your entire life while throwing the leftover scraps from their carcasses to the poor is the object of your hearts desire then by all means suit yourself.

Last edited:

lol...really? It may seem like it to you that you have it all figured out but I assure you it only seems that way.

You, a he-goat 'without blemish', are being prepared as an offering for the expiation of sin.

Your slaughter has been dedicated to the Lord.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, Christianity has slaughtered millions in thousands of offering wars to it's idol god
(which you admit is an idol) and instead of that you are worried about a heifer who is eaten and shared with the less fortunate in the community *in an age where they slain people for sport then built their churches on top of those mounds of the dead and circus events.
Seems like displacement and avoidance behavior to me.

Once again Ezekiel 28 14-15 makes it clear that the son of perdition (Lucifer) would be the only one dared fallaciously called perfect (sinless). You are admitting Jesus is Lucifer son of perdition who Ezekiel says falls to the pit by the hands of the seas (Rome) for claiming to be a god.-indeed Jesus fell to hell
Acts 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19 by the hands of Rome.
Was called Ezekiel 28:14 the anointed (Christ)
Cherub (guardian in Hebrew =Nazarene).
Now Since Jews taunted the cultures of these false idol gods by slaying them symbolically in ritual this is like how they slain the lamb on Passover to mock the Egyptian lamb god worship. In other words like Benny Hinn admitted Jesus was the sin.
Removing lucifer(unblemished image of a man)
the sin is being removed from life.
This coincides with the legend of JeruSalem becoming the city of peace, when Shalem becomes Shalom when Night overturns and removes the Day.
It's the removal of the fallen one (unblemished bull Sh*t artist) where you are redeemed/restored/returned (HaShev).
Sonce the meat is eaten and shared with the less fortunate and the community gathering is a teshuva and healing experience then it's not barbaric cruelity to animals as you wish to falaciously claim.
I never Ever see you this passionately discussing the church human tortures or sadistic treatment of humanity and the attrocities they caused including influencing present day Jihaadist angst.
That means you are using the Rituals as an excuse to hide your head in the sand in order to not face the very things you are revealing as wrong.
DON'T go to the Mikdash that you never built, WOW that's a difficult choice there.

Let me get this straight, Christianity has slaughtered millions in thousands of offering wars to it's idol god
(which you admit is an idol) and instead of that you are worried about a heifer who is eaten and shared with the less fortunate in the community *in an age where they slain people for sport then built their churches on top of those mounds of the dead and circus events.
Seems like displacement and avoidance behavior to me.

Once again Ezekiel 28 14-15 makes it clear that the son of perdition (Lucifer) would be the only one dared fallaciously called perfect (sinless). You are admitting Jesus is Lucifer son of perdition who Ezekiel says falls to the pit by the hands of the seas (Rome) for claiming to be a god.-indeed Jesus fell to hell
Acts 2:27 and 1 Peter 3:19 by the hands of Rome.
Was called Ezekiel 28:14 the anointed (Christ)
Cherub (guardian in Hebrew =Nazarene).
Now Since Jews taunted the cultures of these false idol gods by slaying them symbolically in ritual this is like how they slain the lamb on Passover to mock the Egyptian lamb god worship. In other words like Benny Hinn admitted Jesus was the sin.
Removing lucifer(unblemished image of a man)
the sin is being removed from life.
This coincides with the legend of JeruSalem becoming the city of peace, when Shalem becomes Shalom when Night overturns and removes the Day.
It's the removal of the fallen one (unblemished bull Sh*t artist) where you are redeemed/restored/returned (HaShev).
Sonce the meat is eaten and shared with the less fortunate and the community gathering is a teshuva and healing experience then it's not barbaric cruelity to animals as you wish to falaciously claim.
I never Ever see you this passionately discussing the church human tortures or sadistic treatment of humanity and the attrocities they caused including influencing present day Jihaadist angst.
That means you are using the Rituals as an excuse to hide your head in the sand in order to not face the very things you are revealing as wrong.
DON'T go to the Mikdash that you never built, WOW that's a difficult choice there.

Sheesh. Who knew that the contents of your stomach was filled with such tripe? Don't take it so hard. The smell of your burning fat is a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

Many people who hunger for righteousness will be satisfied and many baskets will become full with the leftovers, scraps and uneaten pieces of your carefully trimmed flesh, more than enough to feed the poor.... even if you don't have the slightest clue about what is actually taking place.

Last edited:
Have you read the scrolls which describe fully the practice of the offering? If not then you know not the practice and are speaking from assumptions and ignorance.
Did you ever give us proof or sources for your opinions?
No.
Did you or did you not throw Christianity under the bus with it's human sacrifice story and literal slaughter of humans which you place lower in value then Red Heifers?
Yes.
Did you avoid and smokescreen and get personal at the exposed fact that you toasted your own devotion?
Yes.
Will you teshuva?
No.
Will you cut into your bloody rib eye steak like Adam Richman during an eating challenge?
Yes.
Will you complain about a building you refuse to build because the one it's named after and for is not your failed Luciferian character?
Yes.
Will you avoid and smokescreen this post too?
Yes.
Will we be eating popcorn waiting for your reply?
Maybe, 'cause some of us might not chance choking on it laughing.

Going straight to TNT is like seeing a sequel that has NOTHING to do with the original yet judging the first movie by how good/bad the sequel is.
Since Christians RARELY go through Torah, Prophets and Writing in sequence they shouldn't try to convince those who did that the original didn't work so we need a new movie.

Rome was famous for doing that to other cultures.
Roman treatment of the Veiians with their godess Juno mirrors what they did with the Jews and Yhwh.
They slaughtered them then had the nerve to claim their godess no longer favored them nor protected them thus they were the new authority of Juno, including setting up her temple in Rome so the offerings and submission would be to Rome in the guise of their godess worship.
Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back