That name hindus use for the holy one in correlation to that third eye matches the name of the holy city and
"the seventh day" set aside in "rememberance of the name".

There seems to be an element of Eastern mysticism in the NT also.

Mathew 6:22
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

Swallowing comes to mind Michael and interesting since Hobe brought it up he doesn't like how we share before we "Swallow" like all good communities...While the Romans swallow everything whole and share nothing but manage to take a tithe above and beyond...

There seems to be an element of Eastern mysticism in the NT also.

Mathew 6:22
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

that's because,
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king" in Mathew that one eye is full of Luciferous light.

In Judaic tradition the Eye is the focus that is the holy city of YeruShalem. Spiritual Light is knowledge and truth and the body is Humanity in broader sense, Israelites and followers in some references.
So the focus on Shalem has to be one, the city can not be divided (that's what the Solomon's possession of the Baby story was about-notice the name of the Baby?) Keep YeruShalem in focus undivided and it will fill Humanity with knowledge and truth. That's what it means in Judaic tradition.

Sources:

4Q164 states : behold I will set your stones in antimony. (liv, IIb)
This requires knowledge of that word "antimony", meaning white mineral/alloy.
Rabbinic Interpretation is:
All Israel is like antimony surrounding
the EYE.

This means the stones are the Temple and even symbolically the teachers are the stones in which the foundation is set, thus these stones become the center of the eye as the scroll describes.
The Temple set in the middle of antimony making all of Israel the surrounding portion of the eye of G0D, means it will be the sight for the blind of the world, for they, as in Gentiles,
will now see G0D and all his glory - Isaiah 66:18-19.
This means the Gentiles never knew G0D like they thought they had him in their worship and they were therefore considered the blind that would be given sight in the time to come,
for then the veil would be removed from their eyes by the coming of the Moshiach. (Isaiah 25:7)

Another example regarding the symbol of the eye: Psalms 32:8 "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go; I will counsel (give guidance to) thee with mine EYE."

To simplify all this: Doesn't the Vatican impostor the Temple?

Do they not call themselves the Holy SEE, thus they pretend to be the eye of G0D to the world, this is what the Temple will be except it has clear vision of G0D.
The Temple will be acting as the Eye of G0D for this world, and bringing mankind to focus, into the world to come.

In Judaic tradition the Eye is the focus that is the holy city of YeruShalem. Spiritual Light is knowledge and truth and the body is Humanity in broader sense, Israelites and followers in some references.
So the focus on Shalem has to be one, the city can not be divided (that's what the Solomon's possession of the Baby story was about-notice the name of the Baby?) Keep YeruShalem in focus undivided and it will fill Humanity with knowledge and truth. That's what it means in Judaic tradition.

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation of Judaic thought on this matter.

Will we be eating popcorn waiting for your reply?
Maybe, 'cause some of us might not chance choking on it laughing.

Laughing? Yeah, right, like the hopelessly insane cackle at their own pathetic aberrations....Hee-Haw....Hee-Haw...

How many of you are there?

And that was your choice of reply.
Prophecy fulfilled:
"Will you avoid and smokescreen this post too?
Yes."

Prophecy fulfilled:
Yes."

I do understand that you are embarrassed. If I actually said that the purpose of ritual sacrifice was about promoting a sense of community by giving leftover meat to the poor I would be embarrassed too.

The funny thing is that your obsession with deriding Christianity based on Roman perversions of actual events and the teachings of the Jesus that actually existed is exactly what happened to Judaism and the teachings of Moses in the Law and the Prophets after the babylonian exile, and again after the Roman destruction of Jerusalem and the second diaspora.

Exactly as with early Christianity, when all of those who held the secrets to the "complicated" metaphors used in scripture in general and the law in particular were killed all that remained were fantastical stories and bizarre rules that the irrational and the superstitious could never decipher or comprehend.

The religion that you inherited is the only form of Judaism that Rome allowed to exist and is just as perverted from its original form and purpose as is the christianity that emerged after that religion was usurped and assimilated by Rome in 325 c.e..

Last edited:
Prophecy fulfilled:
Yes."

That there is a hidden teaching and purpose in Mosaic law that was lost to time after the second temple was destroyed can be clearly seen in the Dead Sea Scrolls. This is irrefutable. Deal with it.

Everyone who is admitted to the formal organization (Council) of the community is to enter into a covenant of God in the presence of all fellow-volunteers in the cause and to commit himself by a binding oath to return with all his heart and soul to the commandments of the Law of Moses, as that Law is revealed to the sons of Zadok-that is, to the priests who still keep the Covenant and seek God's will -and to a majority of their co-covenanters who have volunteered together to adhere to the truth of God and to walk according to His pleasure.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community.
Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men
everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of Discipline

Last edited:
quote:"I do understand that you are embarrassed."

Deflect much? You were too embarassed about shooting Christianity in the foot by bringing up treatment of ritual animals instead of treatment of human beings by your faith, including the human sacrifoce story of Jesus which you inadvertantly attack & expose.
Now that is embarassment, so much so that you have to continue smokescreen ad hominom attacks to avoid those facts YOU EXPOSED ABOUT YOUR OWN DARK BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS.

Reject the community that rejects you, how novel an approach to life, but it's been done to death with stories like the hunchback of Notre Dame, Frankenstein's Monster etc.

You bring up the scrolls yet still avoided answering the question.
Do you even know what the scrolls say about the sacrificial ritual? Obviously not, yet you reference like you do without source and quotes=lying and conning people.
You have yet to back your statements with historical or biblical references nor put together an argument that makes any sense.
Fact: if you believed your own argument then you would never be a Christian or offshoot sect of it.
The fact you claim to be a messianic makes your argument worse.

Last edited:
quote:"I do understand that you are embarrassed."

Deflect much? You were too embarassed about shooting Christianity in the foot by bringing up treatment of ritual animals instead of treatment of human beings by your faith, including the human sacrifoce story of Jesus which you inadvertantly attack & expose.
Now that is embarassment, so much so that you have to continue smokescreen ad hominom attacks to avoid those facts YOU EXPOSED ABOUT YOUR OWN DARK BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS.

Reject the community that rejects you, how novel an approach to life, but it's been done to death with stories like the hunchback of Notre Dame, Frankenstein's Monster etc.

You bring up the scrolls yet still avoided answering the question.
Do you even know what the scrolls say about the sacrificial ritual? Obviously not, yet you reference like you do without source and quotes=lying and conning people.
You have yet to back your statements with historical or biblical references nor put together an argument that makes any sense.
Fact: if you believed your own argument then you would never be a Christian or offshoot sect of it.
The fact you claim to be a messianic makes your argument worse.

Ahem, I have never claimed to be a Christian. In fact one would have to be extremely deficient in their intellectual abilities to even think that I was given the things that I have said...even saying in plain language that I am not a Christian. Shooting Christianity in the foot? DARK BELIEFS AND TRADITIONS? Are you really that confused? Nevermind. You have already made that abundantly clear.

Did you even read the verses from the scrolls written before the Temple was destroyed by devout Jews opposed to the corruption of Temple worship that I posted that clearly shows a secret knowledge and teaching related to Mosaic law that was hidden and kept from public consumption for fear of it causing apostasy?

How can you possibly deny it or avoid that fact when it is written there in black and white for all to see? Can't handle the implications? Too much time and money wasted perfecting your mediocre acting skills? Where is your faith?

Thank you for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate by so generously demonstrating in your very own garbled words the terrifying and disturbing consequences for disobedience.

Last edited:
"Did you even read the verses from the scrolls that I posted"_unquote

They were not marked-no reference numbers and not familiar therefore someone might have lied to you.
Not all material on the scrolls are trust worthy, as there is a lot of junk out there similar to your posts, they have absolutely no reference and are poor subjective interpretations based on no text that actually exist otherwise you'd have them referenced and numbered to cross chrck them and verify.

Furthermore your post on the claimed scrolls had nothing in it that backs your argument, nothing that suggests anything harmful or contradicting to what I'm saying, which is why you resort to smokescreen and Ad Hominom attacks. In fact it proves my point about your confusion with the ways of more Shalem progressed man and ancient archaic age learning to Shalem man.

Calling my words garbled when you are all over the place outside the topic and discussion is more proof of your deflective behavior when backed against the wall.
You still haven't Teshuva, and you lied to everyone abput not being Christian. You are a Messianic who calls your Jesus idol Yashu, everyone here would consider that Christianity with sinister sneaky Hebrew window dressing.

The fact you use a misstransliteration of my name for your Messiah makes those who know Hebrew laugh at the irony.=Priceless

Last edited:
Furthermore your post on the claimed scrolls had nothing in it that backs your argument,

Right, just like you attack me for being a Christian, a sneaky sinister messianic Christian no less, but when I told you that I am not a Christian at all, which is the truth, you accuse me of ad-hominem attacks and being a liar.

You are quite the disgrace.

In case you have also become hard of reading, the highlighted words show that there is a hidden teaching in the Law about which you know nothing that confirms everything that I have said from the start.

Everyone who is admitted to the formal organization (Council) of the community is to enter into a covenant of God in the presence of all fellow-volunteers in the cause and to commit himself by a binding oath to return with all his heart and soul to the commandments of the Law of Moses, as that Law is revealed to the sons of Zadok-that is, to the priests who still keep the Covenant and seek God's will -and to a majority of their co-covenanters who have volunteered together to adhere to the truth of God and to walk according to His pleasure.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community.
Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may posses but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men
everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].

Manual of Discipline

Maybe you should find another hobby or another shimon with a little more intelligence to prop up your deflated ego...Your sorcery has absolutely no effect on me.

Or maybe you should continue, Christians everywhere could use some more laughs while you prance around with your nakedness exposed for all to see.....

Last edited:
Still no resources nor reference to text, and you are still a Christian.
And Jews don't believe or practice in sorcery (Deut), only Christians and Wiccans do, so are you a messianic wiccan or Messianic Christian? :)

I found the piece I wrote in 1996 about the "Folkways" which also is fitting how people place their ways on past ages that had not yet progressed to our morality or logic.
I'm placing it here for you and in a new topic for everyone else.
"Characteristics of the society of folk & how it imposes"-
The zest of the social community somewhat depends on population size and the amount of convenience
born out of the many offered services and amount of entertainment available in that community.

Community life also somewhat revolves around the cultural backround and traditions of these
communities which give those communities it's distinct characteristics.

This structure of behavior that's set by the primary group practice is known as
"Folkways".
(Characteristics of the society of folk).

These folkways seem to determine and set perceptions of what is right from wrong as well as
set standards for moral and ethical code and patterns within it's own tolerance whether rational,
scientific or practicle or not.
A community based on a Christian Primary group might find certain
things intolerable by their set standards but some country in the Middle East built on Islamic
or ancient cultural traditions has built their community on it's own backround and thus see's
those things as acceptable behavior.
To understand the issues that the Islamic Nations have with
the Western Culture and in reverse how other Nations have issues with Islam imposing itself on them,
is many times based on different perspectives that those nations and conflicting cultures
do not accept nor understand as fact of life involving folkways.
Therefore they impose their values and traditions on those who have other perspectives and cultural reasons for their behavior.
Just as the secular society and minority religions hate the church forcing it's self appointed
irrational moral and ethical codes within the Politics of their nation so to do Muslims
become frustrated at these same strong armed self appointed judges of society upon their own culture.
It would be more constructive to teach your reasoning for your cultures behavior and policies then to force or expect other cultures to follow suit.

Still no resources nor reference to text, and you are still a Christian.
And Jews don't believe or practice in sorcery (Deut), only Christians and Wiccans do, so are you a messianic wiccan or Messianic Christian? :)

I found the piece I wrote in 1996 about the "Folkways" which also is fitting how people place their ways on past ages that had not yet progressed to our morality or logic.
I'm placing it here for you and in a new topic for everyone else.
"Characteristics of the society of folk & how it imposes"-
The zest of the social community somewhat depends on population size and the amount of convenience
born out of the many offered services and amount of entertainment available in that community.

Community life also somewhat revolves around the cultural backround and traditions of these
communities which give those communities it's distinct characteristics.

This structure of behavior that's set by the primary group practice is known as
"Folkways".
(Characteristics of the society of folk).

These folkways seem to determine and set perceptions of what is right from wrong as well as
set standards for moral and ethical code and patterns within it's own tolerance whether rational,
scientific or practicle or not.
A community based on a Christian Primary group might find certain
things intolerable by their set standards but some country in the Middle East built on Islamic
or ancient cultural traditions has built their community on it's own backround and thus see's
those things as acceptable behavior.
To understand the issues that the Islamic Nations have with
the Western Culture and in reverse how other Nations have issues with Islam imposing itself on them,
is many times based on different perspectives that those nations and conflicting cultures
do not accept nor understand as fact of life involving folkways.
Therefore they impose their values and traditions on those who have other perspectives and cultural reasons for their behavior.
Just as the secular society and minority religions hate the church forcing it's self appointed
irrational moral and ethical codes within the Politics of their nation so to do Muslims
become frustrated at these same strong armed self appointed judges of society upon their own culture.
It would be more constructive to teach your reasoning for your cultures behavior and policies then to force or expect other cultures to follow suit.

Thanks for typing all of those words. Unfortunately those words are irrelevant to the discussion and show that you still have no grasp of what I have been revealing. Either that or you are deliberately being derisive for obvious reasons. It makes dicking around about what to eat and what to wear look obsolete and even foolish.. again. Sorry.

Musical chairs can be lots of fun for some people I suppose, going around in circles, skipping to a silly tune and laughing but the music is over and you have lost your seat.

So in other words you came into this post discussion to be the embodied "Blind skier" weaving in and out of the facts and posts trying to avoid all those "stumps" only to
do a Sonny Bono?

Still no references, so we can conclude this avoidance technique is an admission you have no sources.

Hmmm..... Come on Hobe don't be rediculous the only one who could control " legion" would be lucifer himself and since Jesus said he had the key to hell and he was able to get those pigs to listen to him and go on a 26 mile marathon before throwing themselves into the water he must be the one...I for one have been watching your and Michaels sparing session and have enjoyed it immensely even though as you say I am not intelligent enough to understand it and should be replaced even though Michael and I have known each other for many years and it is late in the game for that.... By the way musical chairs is a fun game and you should not take it so seriously esp when playing it coed as sometimes you can be blessed with someone sitting in your lap when a chair gets taken away which can be very fun and enjoyable..... I for one think you need to reevaluate the joys of community and of sharing after all it is a lonely life if one cannot see the humour in things one of my favorite sayings is laugh and the world laughs with youcry and you cry alone..Something to think about...winking with my two good eyes.....

Hmmm..... Come on Hobe don't be rediculous the only one who could control " legion" would be lucifer himself and since Jesus said he had the key to hell and he was able to get those pigs to listen to him and go on a 26 mile marathon before throwing themselves into the water he must be the one...I for one have been watching your and Michaels sparing session and have enjoyed it immensely even though as you say I am not intelligent enough to understand it and should be replaced even though Michael and I have known each other for many years and it is late in the game for that.... By the way musical chairs is a fun game and you should not take it so seriously esp when playing it coed as sometimes you can be blessed with someone sitting in your lap when a chair gets taken away which can be very fun and enjoyable..... I for one think you need to reevaluate the joys of community and of sharing after all it is a lonely life if one cannot see the humour in things one of my favorite sayings is laugh and the world laughs with youcry and you cry alone..Something to think about...winking with my two good eyes.....

I am all for the joys of community and sharing and humor. Pointing out the figurative nature of the words and hidden subjects in the laws of Moses in no way suggests otherwise. If a person was true to their professed dedication to conforming to the will of God they should rejoice at such a revelation that makes the way to life straight and clear and easy enough for even a child to understand and comply with... what species of creature would object to that other than one that crawls on its belly??

I enjoy barbecues, block parties, family gatherings, festivities etc., and have all my life. Believe me, I have had my fun, 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness living among the wild beasts and all that.... and they really know how to party. The fact remains that the subject and purpose of ritual slaughter is not about killing animals, communal festivities or throwing leftover scraps to the poor.

For a person who professes a devotion to God and truth to continue to insist that the laws of ritual slaughter is about a community barbecue and sharing food after being shown a more rational way to understand the purpose of the law is pure suicidal folly. Nothing funny about that.

However, I do suppose that God also has a bit of a sense of humor too having given the law that prohibits anyone whose balls have been crushed to become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

wink wink.

Last edited:
Links aren't clicked on in here, so they are nothing in a forum whereby words and commentary are used, nor are they book and chapter nor number references. Sources are simple, if they are hard then it's because you can't come up with something that doesn't exist or outs your lying.
Your stalling is all we need to know, it admits you do not know what the scrolls says, in the same way you don't know scripture or History yet pretend like you do.

Example: tell everyone the name of your Messiah and what era he is from. *LOL*

"law that prohibits anyone whose balls have been crushed to become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

Sorry you are not allowed in, but you were warned by The Messianics specifically not to debate or argue with me.

Don't feel bad Yeshu born out of wedlock isn't allowed in either.
Deuteronomy 23:3: A bastard shall not
enter into the assembly of the LORD.

Forum List

Back