The Black Conservative Plantation

Don't need your info, I already know.

"The film's Ivory Coast-born director, Roger Gnoan M'Bala -- who wrote the screenplay with Jean-Marie Adlaffi and Bertin Akaffou -- blends truth and fiction"

Who made slavery legal in America?

Nobody, they just didn't talk about it and planned to nix it later.

You mad at teh xxxxxx that owned slaves? Because they were about 13% of the slave owners.

The Revolutionary War started because a popular black man got shot.

What say you?

Racial slur removed. Do not post racial slurs Marion Morrison

Last edited by a moderator:
Psychosis.
\No. It's called dependancy.
Believe it or not you are dependent on your government to be either good or bad. A government that has been corrupted by money doesn’t have your economic interest in mind. And you vote for the party for the rich.

You must be comfortable with your station in life.

This dependency talk is bullshit. Our government throughout our history has passed laws that benefit the people. Those laws were passed to solve problems.

So yes stupid, we are all dependent on government solving problems that need solving

Global warming, labor laws, tax fairness, social programs, minimum wage, regulations.

These problems that government solved all had a chance to work themselves out. They didn’t so the government had to step in.

I know crazy right?

Democracy, not free market capitalism, created the middle class
You're too stupid to realize that all things are not binary. Those who produce, captalist and worker alike, are not dependant, rather a class, and especialy the demographic in question, is largely dependant on them. When people feel they are "owed", they almost invariably become parasitic. It was not so with our forebearers, but you perhaps are different.

So whites have been parasitic since 1776.

Certainly not off your slave minded ass.

You have innovated exactly what since 1776?

More than you.

"The film's Ivory Coast-born director, Roger Gnoan M'Bala -- who wrote the screenplay with Jean-Marie Adlaffi and Bertin Akaffou -- blends truth and fiction"

You mad at teh niggas that owned slaves? Because they were about 13% of the slave owners.

What say you?

I say you couldn't answer the question pussy

The rest of the shit you made up

You mad at teh niggas that owned slaves? Because they were about 13% of the slave owners.

What say you?

I say you couldn't answer the question pussy

The rest of the shit you made up

Are you a "slave" now? Still bitching 150 years later? Why is it that people from other countries that have migrated here have been successful ( Asians come to mind) but even with all the programs designed to help blacks, those like yourself still claim "OPPRESSION!!!!!" ?

I have never oppressed anyone. I am just one of the debt slaves of this fiat based currency system just like the rest of us.

You mad at teh xxxxxx that owned slaves? Because they were about 13% of the slave owners.

What say you?

Wow, why are you using those terms? That's pretty racist.

And you are saying they didn't talk about it? Not sure what country you came from but the minutes of our Continental Congress sure show they did. When southern states threatened to not join the US unless slavery was protected...

Here's an idea... Educate yourself first. Being ignorant and racist is no way to go through life. Read James Madison’s Notes of Debates in the Federal Convention of 1797, and then tell me there was no talk about it.

And yes, many states were passing laws that slaves could not be free'd. So lots of free blacks were buying their families, the only way to secure their freedom as human beings and thus becoming "slave owners" because they bought them. Sickening you call them that horrible word over that. Some people are mad that was the only way they could try and free them.

What say you?

And you are saying they didn't talk about it? Not sure what country you came from but the minutes of our Continental Congress sure show they did. When southern states threatened to not join the US unless slavery was protected...

Here's an idea... Educate yourself first. Being ignorant and racist is no way to go through life. Read James Madison’s Notes of Debates in the Federal Convention of 1797, and then tell me there was no talk about it.

And yes, many states were passing laws that slaves could not be free'd. So lots of free blacks were buying their families, the only way to secure their freedom as human beings and thus becoming "slave owners" because they bought them. Sickening you call them that horrible word over that. Some people are mad that was the only way they could try and free them.

:aargh: Oh! Teh outrage!

Fuck you and your fake outrage. If it wasn't for that, you'd have nothing.

Blacks that owned slaves weren't all about looking after their family and stuff, it's disingenuous of you to suggest that many weren't doing it for commercial reasons.

PS: I know there was talk about it, that's why I said what I said. Make sense? Of course it does. :)

Last edited:

What say you?

Blacks that owned slaves weren't all about looking after their family and stuff, it's disingenuous of you to suggest that many weren't doing it for commercial reasons.

PS: I know there was talk about it, that's why I said what I said. Make sense? Of course it does. :)

Awww... the racist got upset and needs his safe space.

Sorry forgot to put you on ignore.

What say you?

Awww... the racist got upset and needs his safe space.

Sorry forgot to put you on ignore.

Racist, misogynous, homophobe! :aargh:

:abgg2q.jpg:

You must be a black sissypunk. Tho tender!

Let's talk about the real plantation shall we. We are going to look at black conservatives who participate as part of that plantation. Not all black conservatives are part of this plantation. But these guys are.

Sounds like someone is saying that black Americans refuse to be free thinkers and must serve one master or another.

Can't you guys ever accept that some people just don't think the way you want them to, and that doesn't make them stupid or idiots or evil?

Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter.

Let's talk about the real plantation shall we. We are going to look at black conservatives who participate as part of that plantation. Not all black conservatives are part of this plantation. But these guys are.

Sounds like someone is saying that black Americans refuse to be free thinkers and must serve one master or another.

Can't you guys ever accept that some people just don't think the way you want them to, and that doesn't make them stupid or idiots or evil?

Tell that to your Republican buddies who call us traitors because we don't want a wall

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Oh Goody! Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Racist Race Baiting Race Baiter.
It's to shed light on you racists. Boy does it works. These threads pull you guys in and get you to expose yourselves.

It's like Howard Stern would let the KKK guy on his radio show. Daniel Carver. He made great radio. Why would Stern a jew have a KKK guy on? Because it exposes his stupidity.

But you don't give us anything we can work with. All you did was comment on how someone who mentions race is a race baiter.

Are you that much of a snowflake or do you hate being called out for what you are?

What say you?

"As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones."

https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

Funny how we are only free thinkers when we agree with your racism.

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones."

Certainly dubious, but very white of them if true.

Certainly dubious, but very white of them if true.

Nothing dubious about it. Whiteys history that you read at stormfront is a lie.

It's to shed light on you racists. Boy does it works. These threads pull you guys in and get you to expose yourselves.

It's like Howard Stern would let the KKK guy on his radio show. Daniel Carver. He made great radio. Why would Stern a jew have a KKK guy on? Because it exposes his stupidity.

But you don't give us anything we can work with. All you did was comment on how someone who mentions race is a race baiter.

Are you that much of a snowflake or do you hate being called out for what you are?

Nobody with a functioning brain believes this race baiting identity politics hatred you spew.

Nobody with a functioning brain believes this race baiting identity politics hatred you spew.
You mean no one on the right believes it.

Forum List

Back