The Black Conservative Plantation

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Let's talk about the real plantation shall we. We are going to look at black conservatives who participate as part of that plantation. Not all black conservatives are part of this plantation. But these guys are.

Let's talk about the real plantation shall we. We are going to look at black conservatives who participate as part of that plantation. Not all black conservatives are part of this plantation. But these guys are.

Shame you've never been off the plantation. It's all in the mind I guess.

I'd rather not, but do talk about "plantation" if you must. While doing so, keep in mind the utter dehumanization of those in chains the term "plantation" invokes, and avoid belittling what the term really stands for.

Psychosis.

LBJ.jpg

I'd rather not, but do talk about "plantation" if you must. While doing so, keep in mind the utter dehumanization of those in chains the term "plantation" invokes, and avoid belittling what the term really stands for.

I think I fully understand what the term means. But I have never been the one accusing blacks of being on a plantation for our support of democrats while you have said nothing. I am tired of that shit so we are going to show people who are black, members of the republican party, and work hard to support, perpetuate and maintain white racism.

Psychosis.
\No. It's called dependancy.

Yep, whites have been dependent upon the government since July 4th, 1776.

It’s like the log cabin republicans. Some people like to vote for those who want them dead, gone, and stripped of rights.

I think I fully understand what the term means. But I have never been the one accusing blacks of being on a plantation for our support of democrats while you have said nothing. I am tired of that shit so we are going to show people who are black, members of the republican party, and work hard to support, perpetuate and maintain white racism.
Stop begging. Blacks are getting enoough free stuff.

Whites have begged for 242 years. That's why whites have been given all the free stuff.

I know you understand every relevant aspect of the term's meaning, and that's why I expect you to act like it. For that's what serious men of integrity, like you, do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I know you understand every relevant aspect of the term's meaning, and that's why I expect you to act like it. For that's what serious men of integrity, like you, do.

Fair enough.

Whites have begged for 242 years. That's why whites have been given all the free stuff.
Just stop begging. The reperation check is in the mail. :)

Candace Owens: PART 2

Just stop begging. The reperation check is in the mail. :)

We will stop begging when whites do.

Fair enough.

Well then.

You also know how "Democrat plantation" is being used to denigrate Blacks for voting Democratic. You know, it's used to deny their agency, humiliate them, and, at most, grant them the will to beg for hand-outs, and cast a light of dishonorable weakness on them.

You also know that Black conservatives exercise their liberty opting to vote, or align with, Republicans. You may disagree with their choice, you may assume they vote against their self-interest, but they still have agency, and act on it. You should celebrate them for it, even while you disagree with their politics - maybe even every aspect thereof.

It's my conclusion that the "plantation" charge is malignant, belittles what the slaves had to endure on the plantation, and besmirches blacks (Democrats and Republicans). It should not have a place in reasonable public discourse.

[As an aside, I have banned the stupid flickering images from YouDupe from my machine, and thus haven't seen any of the vids. If you want to take on Candace Owens, much deserved as that would be, you shouldn't emulate, and thus retroactively justify, her sleazy tactics. Or so I find.]

Forum List

Back