The bitch known as Richards must resign

Quote her, exactly. And unlike most here, try to use her actual words eh?

that never happens in these dishonest threads, so don't hold your breath...
I won't be, of course. These paragons of morality can do little but lie...
Awe c'mon...not you too.

I don't think you're being fair.

People do make mistakes, incuding guys like Chafitz yesterday, but people can be mistaken, or misinformed, witout willfully lieing.

What you're doing is believing everyone you want to, and caling everyone else a liar.

A shamefully poor example of critical reasoning

Awe c'mon...not you too.

People do make mistakes, incuding guys like Chafitz yesterday, but people can be mistaken, or misinformed, witout willfully lieing.

What you're doing is believing everyone you want to, and caling everyone else a liar.

I believe what is true, and not what is not.

Awe c'mon...not you too.

I believe what is true, and not what is not.
Perhaps I've overestimated you

Six state have investigated PP and found nothing illegal.
Also we have two forensic reports on the videos with different results. Who is telling the truth? Why not have the two parties mutually agree on an expert forensic group to find the truth?
Based on the investigations and the conflicting forensics results, how can the OP be so conclusive ?
Maybe Putin could be the judge...

Awe c'mon...not you too.

He put up a graphic which sourced an anti-abortion group and said the numbers in that graphic were derived by HIM from Richard's reports.

He LIED on national television.

Awe c'mon...not you too.

He put up a graphic which sourced an anti-abortion group and said the numbers in that graphic were derived by HIM from Richard's reports.

Chafitz is a pathetic little liar. He looked devastated when his lie was exposed.

Awe c'mon...not you too.

Chafitz is a pathetic little liar. He looked devastated when his lie was exposed.
I don't think he was properly prepared. Whichever one of his staffers that didn't let him know the source of the graph put him in a bad spot.

Also we have two forensic reports on the videos with different results. Who is telling the truth? Why not have the two parties mutually agree on an expert forensic group to find the truth?
Based on the investigations and the conflicting forensics results, how can the OP be so conclusive ?
It's immoral and evil.

When are Republicans going to apologize to Planned Parenthood?

They still haven't apologized to ACORN

She should not resign, she should be jailed for running a criminal enterprise. This isn't over libs, PP is going down.
But nobody has even said PP committed any crimes, besides anti abortion groups, right?

Investigations by state Depts of Justice, have found no criminal wrong doing, and not even any non compliance from PP.

I think whats going on, is the difference between what anti abortion groups think is "wrong" or illegal, and what PP actually does.

It's immoral and evil.
That may be how you feel, but the purpose of congressional oversight committees are to find things like missuse of funds, and corruption.

PP has used their funding for the purposes outlined in the grants they recieve.

What's happening, and PP is taking full advantage of it, is that Chafitz and his bunch are on a fishing trip. The problem is they haven't hooked anything

Forum List

Back