The bitch known as Richards must resign

She should not resign, she should be jailed for running a criminal enterprise. This isn't over libs, PP is going down.
But nobody has even said PP committed any crimes, besides anti abortion groups, right?

Investigations by state Depts of Justice, have found no criminal wrong doing, and not even any non compliance from PP.

I think whats going on, is the difference between what anti abortion groups think is "wrong" or illegal, and what PP actually does.

Because nothing illegal happened.

Its just more red meat for the con base that is based on nothing.

Pretty much the entire Republican platform. A show about nothing.

She should not resign, she should be jailed for running a criminal enterprise. This isn't over libs, PP is going down.
But nobody has even said PP committed any crimes, besides anti abortion groups, right?

Investigations by state Depts of Justice, have found no criminal wrong doing, and not even any non compliance from PP.

I think whats going on, is the difference between what anti abortion groups think is "wrong" or illegal, and what PP actually does.

Because nothing illegal happened.

Its just more red meat for the con base that is based on nothing.

Pretty much the entire Republican platform. A show about nothing.
I wonder if Fox News saw that coming. That might explain why they wouldn't show the hearing live, instead they "edited" it for viewer consumption.

Six state have investigated PP and found nothing illegal.
Also we have two forensic reports on the videos with different results. Who is telling the truth? Why not have the two parties mutually agree on an expert forensic group to find the truth?
Based on the investigations and the conflicting forensics results, how can the OP be so conclusive ?
It's immoral and evil.
That may be how you feel, but the purpose of congressional oversight committees are to find things like missuse of funds, and corruption.

PP has used their funding for the purposes outlined in the grants they recieve.

What's happening, and PP is taking full advantage of it, is that Chafitz and his bunch are on a fishing trip. The problem is they haven't hooked anything
I don't want my money paying for PP.

It's borderline. Just like everything these people do.

They aren't selling body parts but yet they are because they are getting money for them.

NaziCons used similar propaganda and repeated lies to destroy ACORN.

Never mind ACORN members were convicted, right?

Really?

James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns

yeah really...you should really expand your searches, Princess Just Got Caught

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

"Workers" from various companies get convicted of miscellaneous things - but rarely are their companies destroyed like the NaziCons did to ACORN. The GOP Taliban just didn't like them registering all those Democrat voters.

Really?

James O'Keefe Pays $100,000 To ACORN Employee He Smeared-Conservative Media Yawns

"Workers" from various companies get convicted of miscellaneous things - but rarely are their companies destroyed like the NaziCons did to ACORN. The GOP Taliban just didn't like them registering all those Democrat voters.

Illegally registering them, that is why they were convicted

Also we have two forensic reports on the videos with different results. Who is telling the truth? Why not have the two parties mutually agree on an expert forensic group to find the truth?
Based on the investigations and the conflicting forensics results, how can the OP be so conclusive ?
It's immoral and evil.

And legal.
As I have stated more than one, I am pro-life except in the case of rape, incest or mother's life in in danger, then it's the woman's choice.
I have also looked at PP as a whole and though I'm no fan of abortion, PP offers quite a it of good stuff for women.

Why does a CEO of an alleged non profit deserve to make 500k a year again??

Yet the left wails about corporate greed and CEO salaries. My question is why are taxpayers funding baby murder while veterans are waiting on help?

Yet the left wails about corporate greed and CEO salaries. My question is why are taxpayers funding baby murder while veterans are waiting on help?
Exactly. CEO's of corporations that don't take fed money are bad and must be protested. But CEO's of PP that rely on fed handouts aren't allowed to be questioned about their outrageous salaries. Libs are nothing if not total hypocrites .

Really?

Eighteen individual election fraud convictions and a fed investigation that resulted in more criminal charges is in NO WAY an indication that Acorn encouraged voter fraud!

Millions of dead babies and women and dozens of convictions of various nefarious types of wrong doing is NO WAY an indication that PP is racketeering or in any way a shady organization!!!

Really?

So what? It was ACORN "workers" - not ACORN management. That's no reason to destroy the organization.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) was a collection of community-based organizations in the United States and internationally that advocated for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. At its peak ACORN had over 500,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the U.S.,[3][4] as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru.[5] ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[6] Its U.S. offices filed for Chapter 7 liquidation on November 2, 2010, effectively closing the organization.[7] Many ACORN members and organizers formed new state-wide organizations.[8]

ACORN has conducted voter registration drives, as well as working to remove systemic barriers to registration of low and working-class voters. The Republican Party regularly alleged that it committed voter fraud, but few cases have been found or prosecuted. The organization conducted its own audits and cooperated with investigations of employees, referring some cases to law enforcement.

More: Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what? It was ACORN "workers" - not ACORN management. That's no reason to destroy the organization.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) was a collection of community-based organizations in the United States and internationally that advocated for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. At its peak ACORN had over 500,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the U.S.,[3][4] as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru.[5] ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[6] Its U.S. offices filed for Chapter 7 liquidation on November 2, 2010, effectively closing the organization.[7] Many ACORN members and organizers formed new state-wide organizations.[8]

ACORN has conducted voter registration drives, as well as working to remove systemic barriers to registration of low and working-class voters. The Republican Party regularly alleged that it committed voter fraud, but few cases have been found or prosecuted. The organization conducted its own audits and cooperated with investigations of employees, referring some cases to law enforcement.

More: Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Good grief you're ignorant, first you deny it happened then you spin to "it wasn't management!!!!"

she testified that the videos were drastically altered and false. She lied. But then she is a libtard.
You are to funny. She kicked the shit out of all those lying ass republican assholes and you say this. Why because they had and have no case against Planned Parenthood.
This is too funny.

tumblr_m6exgcq7vT1rziwwco1_250.gif

Breaking: Forensic report finds Planned Parenthood videos are ‘authentic’ and unaltered

Really?

And that is the reason, to suppress as many votes as possible. The same reason they've passed all these voter suppression laws in the states Republicans gained control of. They see the writing on the wall, they can't win elections honestly anymore.

So they cheat.

5 States Have Completed Investigations Into Planned Parenthood — and Found Nothing
5 States Investigated Planned Parenthood — Here Are the Shocking Results

she testified that the videos were drastically altered and false. She lied. But then she is a libtard.

Breaking: Forensic report finds Planned Parenthood videos are ‘authentic’ and unaltered

Coalfire is a very reputable firm also, unlike that firm PP hired to analyze the videos

The republicans should be rallying around this, no?

I also wonder what sort of "Forensics" they used to determine the videos were "real".

Did it involve chicken bones or a crystal ball?
That's always the trick to it.

Everybody on this site who's throwing out Coalfire's analysis as the gospel, never even heard of them bofore this week.

That's the danger when you really want something to be true, you'll accept anything without investigation

yeah like you loons did with Fusion....then it came out Fusion was behind the smear campaign and their credibility was shot to hell

Really?

And that is the reason, to suppress as many votes as possible. The same reason they've passed all these voter suppression laws in the states Republicans gained control of. They see the writing on the wall, they can't win elections honestly anymore.

So they cheat.

Exactly! They know their days are numbered - but they refuse to fade away with honor.

It's immoral and evil.

And legal.
As I have stated more than one, I am pro-life except in the case of rape, incest or mother's life in in danger, then it's the woman's choice.
I have also looked at PP as a whole and though I'm no fan of abortion, PP offers quite a it of good stuff for women.
They mostly do abortions and selling baby parts. I will never condone it.

Forum List

Back