The birth of Zionist propaganda on film

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need. They are all false. You wouldn't believe anything on Electronic Intifada, would you. I don't read or believe either EI or JVL. That is the difference between a neutral analyst that bases his/her assertions on fact and a brain-washed partisan of a particular side, like yourself.
Yeah, I knew you couldn't do it but wanted everyone else to see too.

Enjoy your hate, Montie. Just guessing, but do you live in the US and would never go to the ME to fight those "nasty Jooos" you hate so much? Why? Are you a fucking spineless coward? All mouth? A pussy? What is it?

No need to prove that propaganda emanating from propaganda sites is false. It's a given, so it would be a waste of time.

I just have the facts, little guy. I don't hate Jews, where did you get that idea. I do believe that Israel is an oppressive, apartheid state that oppresses millions of non-Jews.

Since you have never served, much less in combat, your insults just make you look foolish.

Hamas acknowledged Israel and offered two 10 year truces within the past 10 years. Simple facts.
And then Hamas violated them as they've always done. Simple fact.

Nice job making bail by the way. Kudos!
The proposals were never accepted by the Israeli government.

Of course not. A temporary truce only serves Hamas and allows them time and resources to build up its weapons arsenal. Why would Israel agree to that?

Hamas acknowledged Israel and offered two 10 year truces within the past 10 years. Simple facts.

Would you accept them when the first clause says if hamas thinks it has enough weapons to wipe out the Jews and destroy Israel it can ignore the truce and attack without warning ?
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Hudna - Wikipedia

When a “Cease-Fire” is Not a Cease-Fire

Tactical Hudna and Islamist Intolerance

No need. They are all false. You wouldn't believe anything on Electronic Intifada, would you. I don't read or believe either EI or JVL. That is the difference between a neutral analyst that bases his/her assertions on fact and a brain-washed partisan of a particular side, like yourself.

In other words you cant so you will bluff and bluster your way out of it

Of course not. A temporary truce only serves Hamas and allows them time and resources to build up its weapons arsenal. Why would Israel agree to that?
So why can´t they build up their arsenal right now?

Would you accept them when the first clause says if hamas thinks it has enough weapons to wipe out the Jews and destroy Israel it can ignore the truce and attack without warning ?
:link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

Hudna - Wikipedia

So in your first link, Israel launched an attack during a hudna. In the second it was Hamas. I did not open the third. And what is the point, that Hamas will be stronger and wipe Israel off the map after a cease-fire?

...Since you have never served, much less in combat, your insults just make you look foolish.
I have proof you are wrong and people on this forum know for a fact you are wrong, but I truly believe you are a mentally ill person and see no reason to roll in the mud with you. That said, every time you support terrorists or mass murder of any group, in this case Jews, I will stand up against the likes of you regardless if you are batshit crazy or not.

...Since you have never served, much less in combat, your insults just make you look foolish.
I have proof you are wrong and people on this forum know for a fact you are wrong, but I truly believe you are a mentally ill person and see no reason to roll in the mud with you. That said, every time you support terrorists or mass murder of any group, in this case Jews, I will stand up against the likes of you regardless if you are batshit crazy or not.

You have no proof. And, a bunch of brainwashed Zionist crazies agreeing with you doesn't change the facts. I have never supported terrorists nor the mass murder of any group. In terms of being deranged, just look in a mirror.

You have no proof. And, a bunch of brainwashed Zionist crazies agreeing with you doesn't change the facts. I have never supported terrorists nor the mass murder of any group. In terms of being deranged, just look in a mirror.
If I believed you were both sane and honest, I'd bet you $1000 and name the members of this forum who could cite the proof. As it is, you are free to doubt, bitch, whine about me then go back to your antisemitic rants egging on Palestinian terrorists to murder Israeli women and children.

Oh dear, what anti-semitic rant? There is no proof from propaganda sites, just propaganda. Grow up, punk. It is the Israelis that murder non-Jews, by the thousands you piece of crap.

Oh dear, what anti-semitic rant? There is no proof from propaganda sites, just propaganda. Grow up, punk. It is the Israelis that murder non-Jews, by the thousands you piece of crap.
Israelis murder non-Jews by the thousands?

Your latest tirade is as frantic and hysterical as your earlier ones. Your feverish rant may be alluding to deaths of arabs-moslems posing as "Pal'istanians" but let's be honest, those deaths are totally preventable. Those deaths are the result of acts of aggression by Islamics and the predictable retaliation by Israeli forces.

Let's be honest here. Like the identifiable extreme Jew haters in theses threads, your daily existence begins and ends with the hope of dead arabs-moslems as a means to sustain your hate / self-hate.

THEY DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE WEAPONS DUE TO THE BLOCKADE.

Part of the truce details was the lifting of the blockade and the rebuilding of the sea and air ports in gaza

Hudna - Wikipedia

So in your first link, Israel launched an attack during a hudna. In the second it was Hamas. I did not open the third. And what is the point, that Hamas will be stronger and wipe Israel off the map after a cease-fire?

No it details what the hamas truce means in reality.

That is the falacy as hamas wont be stronger, just have more wespons, and then cry when they are destroyed by Israel for attacking Children with illegal weapons. All hamas will get is qassam rockets, grad rockets, small arms and the like

We have plenty of proof, it is you that has to manipulate and alter reports till they agree with your POV

And once again freddy proves that he knows he is wrong and telling a pack of lies, he resorts to spouting islamonazi propaganda and personal abuse and insults

Israelis murder non-Jews by the thousands?

Your latest tirade is as frantic and hysterical as your earlier ones. Your feverish rant may be alluding to deaths of arabs-moslems posing as "Pal'istanians" but let's be honest, those deaths are totally preventable. Those deaths are the result of acts of aggression by Islamics and the predictable retaliation by Israeli forces.

Let's be honest here. Like the identifiable extreme Jew haters in theses threads, your daily existence begins and ends with the hope of dead arabs-moslems as a means to sustain your hate / self-hate.

take your pick from the list of which site monte gets his rants from

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=i...firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=gvguWPajEvHW8geDyKvYCA

THEY DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE WEAPONS DUE TO THE BLOCKADE.

Part of the truce details was the lifting of the blockade and the rebuilding of the sea and air ports in gaza
Looks like they have.
As long as Israel is not willing to achieve a solution, the government is on the same level with Hamas. It is a Zionist Hamas. Hamases are unacceptable.

Hudna - Wikipedia

No it details what the hamas truce means in reality.

That is the falacy as hamas wont be stronger, just have more wespons, and then cry when they are destroyed by Israel for attacking Children with illegal weapons. All hamas will get is qassam rockets, grad rockets, small arms and the like
It is because Hamas caused civilian casualties are low while Israeli caused casualies are high.

....Since you have never served, much less in combat, your insults just make you look foolish.
Are you now claiming to be an American war hero? What service? What years? What capacity? What rank were you when you got out? Where were you in combat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back