The Birfer State Law Tracking Thread

If you supported Arizona's bill, you hate the Constitution. Just admit it. I bet you wish the Confederacy had won, doncha?

citizenship is a mandate of the Constitution. We can't use word of mouth now the country is too big and Hawaii is to corrupt, the documewnt obama uses has too many holes and errors on it to accept it.
And there is the special-ed crux of your conspiracy. The state of Hawai'i is all in on it. A Republican governor could have knocked Obama out of the race, but didn't because...?

Your posts have too many holes and errors for me to accept them.

And a conservative US Supreme Court has thrown out "evidence" how many times because...?

Governor Neil Abercrombie says

As for Obama's roots in Hawaii, Abercrombie told Hawaii News Now he first laid eyes on baby Barack Obama a few days after he was born. Abercrombie said Obama's parents introduced their newborn to friends at the University of Hawaii where Abercrombie was going to college with the president's father.

"We not only saw him and were with them, but were introduced to him of course at our gatherings, our student gatherings. And of course over the years then as he was raised by his mother and his grandparents we of course saw him frequently because he was with his grandfather all the time," Abercrombie added.

Trump, Abercrombie spar over "birther" issue - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL Home

You are being unreasonable. Asking for the original newspaper is not a reasonable request. It demonstrates your mindset. You won't believe no matter what. The SoS of AZ says he thinks the birfer bill is unconstitutional in a video and you respond that you don't think he really means it. You, like most birfers, have closed your mind so there is no reason to release it because you have demonstrated that you are not willing to believe anything that contradicts your narrative.

For one thing an "original" newspaper, one that would satisfy these kooks, wouldn't even exist. Once the first COPY came off the press and gone through a quick perusal to make sure everything was placed where it should be, there would have been thousands run off after that. And the only people I know who would have saved newspapers just for the heck of it going all the way back 48 years would be hoarders. Maybe BigRebel's next journey should be to join one of those teams that go in and clean up piles of garbage from people's homes and he'll find one there with years of rat shit all over it.

For one thing an "original" newspaper, one that would satisfy these kooks, wouldn't even exist. Once the first COPY came off the press and gone through a quick perusal to make sure everything was placed where it should be, there would have been thousands run off after that

OH so the original wouldn't exist now? Do you know how weak the left argument is? They have used those newspaper clipping as stronge evidence of obama's birth in Hawaii. Anyone could create a newspaper clipping from any period of time they choose to.
So that concels the newspaper clipping as evidence of obama's citizenship.

Governor Brewer's rightful veto of the clearly unconstitutional AZ birfer bill is unlikely to be over-riden by the legislature.

Gov. Jan Brewer on Wednesday shot down an effort by the Arizona Legislature to require presidential candidates to provide proof of citizenship in order to get on the state's ballot.

In her veto letter, Brewer said House Bill 2177 "creates significant new problems while failing to do anything constructive for Arizona."

The House and Senate could override the governor's veto with a two-thirds majority vote in each chamber, but on Monday, such a move appeared unlikely.

House Speaker Kirk Adams shook his head wearily when asked Monday evening if lawmakers would attempt to override the veto. "No," he said. He added that legislative researchers found that the last time a governor's veto was overridden was 50 years ago.

The bill's sponsor, Rep. Carl Seel, R-Phoenix, said pursuing an override would be as much about defying the governor as it would be supporting the bill's intent.

"Overrides are a real difficult monster," said Seel, who called the governor's decision to veto the measure "unfortunate."

Brewer vetoes 'birther' bill

Unsurprisingly, the birfers are now attempting to recall the governor.

Recall Governor Jan Brewer of AZ

Here is the governor's veto.

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0418birther-bill-veto.pdf

This is incredulous. It's like something is hovering way overhead and sprinkling idiot dust over parts of the country, which drifts southward with intensity.

Toro said:
Brewer vetoes 'birther' bill

Unsurprisingly, the birfers are now attempting to recall the governor.

Recall Governor Jan Brewer of AZ

Here is the governor's veto.

http://www.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/0418birther-bill-veto.pdf

I think those folks who will attempt to override need to do some serious homework as to how the framers of the Constitution dealt with the subject of state involvement in attempting to impeach a president (which of course is what the clear intent is). This is a fascinating transcript of the debate among the founders:

The Constitution and and Impeachment

citizenship is a mandate of the Constitution. We can't use word of mouth now the country is too big and Hawaii is to corrupt, the documewnt obama uses has too many holes and errors on it to accept it.
And there is the special-ed crux of your conspiracy. The state of Hawai'i is all in on it. A Republican governor could have knocked Obama out of the race, but didn't because...?

As of 2007 yes they are.
If my post have to many holes come bucko lets discuss them

You mean you've ignored the entire discussion in this 350+ thread and all the others where you appear with your exhaustingly repetitive garbage?
Why am I not surprised?
sign0180.gif
boxedin.gif

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). April 3-5, 2011. N=914 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"Do you think Barack Obama was born in the United States, or not?"

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

As of 2007 yes they are.
If my post have to many holes come bucko lets discuss them

You mean you've ignored the entire discussion in this 350+ thread and all the others where you appear with your exhaustingly repetitive garbage?
Why am I not surprised?
sign0180.gif
boxedin.gif

I repeat because people refuse to listen and will repeat until it has been proven wrong.

Posting this is not a valid argument^^^^^^

Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). April 3-5, 2011. N=914 registered voters nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

And the majority of people on earth at one time thought the earth was flat, how did that theory work out?

Has anyone seen the original newsprint copy of the birth notices? If not they do not exist.
Federal Rules of Evidence
NOTES TO RULE 1002

The rule is the familiar one requiring production of the original of a document to prove its contents, expanded to include writings, recordings, and photographs, as defined in Rule 1001(1) and (2), supra.

And would also apply to the document obama uses as a birth certificate.

Federal Rules of Evidence - Notes to Rule 1002

Yes, there are copies of the TWO newspapers where the birth announcement was placed, but of course Berg et al. immediately said they "could have been cut and pasted." So there ya go. As I've said, even if Obama produced the original life birth certificate with completed medical information thereon, and signed by the OBGYN, you assholes would say it's a forgery. Even if said OBGYN testified before the USSC, if it ever came to that, there would be those who would say he committed perjury.

It would be so nice, if ya'll would just admit that the reason you want to see his birth certificate is BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. and you want to see him disqualified for any reason you can conjure up in your pathetic little minds.

Yes, there are copies of the TWO newspapers where the birth announcement was placed

I said originals with the newspapers? And one more time if you missed it. The state would not have issued any birth notice since it gave the address of residency it would have violated the right to privacy.

It would be so nice, if ya'll would just admit that the reason you want to see his birth certificate is BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. and you want to see him disqualified for any reason you can conjure up in your pathetic little minds

It seem's those desputing any argument against the document of birth are the ones using race as their defense are you a racist?

I call 'em like I see 'em. But by the way, the newspaper was not violating privacy if the birth announcement was approved by the parents for publication. You see along with a birth, like any other hospital procedure, there are a slew of releases and waivers the parent or guardian must sign, one of which is authorizing public announcements. D'oh...

Governor Neil Abercrombie says

As for Obama's roots in Hawaii, Abercrombie told Hawaii News Now he first laid eyes on baby Barack Obama a few days after he was born. Abercrombie said Obama's parents introduced their newborn to friends at the University of Hawaii where Abercrombie was going to college with the president's father.

"We not only saw him and were with them, but were introduced to him of course at our gatherings, our student gatherings. And of course over the years then as he was raised by his mother and his grandparents we of course saw him frequently because he was with his grandfather all the time," Abercrombie added.

Trump, Abercrombie spar over "birther" issue - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL Home

Abercrombie lies. Wait for it.

Yes, there are copies of the TWO newspapers where the birth announcement was placed, but of course Berg et al. immediately said they "could have been cut and pasted." So there ya go. As I've said, even if Obama produced the original life birth certificate with completed medical information thereon, and signed by the OBGYN, you assholes would say it's a forgery. Even if said OBGYN testified before the USSC, if it ever came to that, there would be those who would say he committed perjury.

It would be so nice, if ya'll would just admit that the reason you want to see his birth certificate is BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. and you want to see him disqualified for any reason you can conjure up in your pathetic little minds.

I said originals with the newspapers? And one more time if you missed it. The state would not have issued any birth notice since it gave the address of residency it would have violated the right to privacy.

It would be so nice, if ya'll would just admit that the reason you want to see his birth certificate is BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. and you want to see him disqualified for any reason you can conjure up in your pathetic little minds

It seem's those desputing any argument against the document of birth are the ones using race as their defense are you a racist?

I call 'em like I see 'em. But by the way, the newspaper was not violating privacy if the birth announcement was approved by the parents for publication. You see along with a birth, like any other hospital procedure, there are a slew of releases and waivers the parent or guardian must sign, one of which is authorizing public announcements. D'oh...

Well explain this why is the Star-Advertiser in Hawaii explaning how you can submit a birth announcement to the paper if the hawaian state government does it?

To get your listing in our birth announcement column that runs Fridays, please complete and submit a Star-Advertiser birth announcement for, which can be downloaded at Hawaii News, Honolulu, Honolulu News, Sports, Editorial, Features, Travel and Business - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - Hawaii Newspaper, a copy of your child's birth certificate and a color picture of your child. Announcements will be run until the child's first birthday.

Mail the items to Birth Announcements, Today section, Honolulu Star-Advertiser, 500 Ala Moana, Suite 7-210, Honolulu, HI 96813. Or e-mail pdf copies of the signed announcement form and the birth certificate, along with a high-resolution (300 dpi) color jpeg of the baby's picture to [email protected].

Entries missing essential information cannot be used and mailed photos cannot be returned.

Hawaii's Ohana - Hawaii News - Staradvertiser.com

You are being unreasonable. Asking for the original newspaper is not a reasonable request. It demonstrates your mindset. You won't believe no matter what. The SoS of AZ says he thinks the birfer bill is unconstitutional in a video and you respond that you don't think he really means it. You, like most birfers, have closed your mind so there is no reason to release it because you have demonstrated that you are not willing to believe anything that contradicts your narrative.

For one thing an "original" newspaper, one that would satisfy these kooks, wouldn't even exist. Once the first COPY came off the press and gone through a quick perusal to make sure everything was placed where it should be, there would have been thousands run off after that. And the only people I know who would have saved newspapers just for the heck of it going all the way back 48 years would be hoarders. Maybe BigRebel's next journey should be to join one of those teams that go in and clean up piles of garbage from people's homes and he'll find one there with years of rat shit all over it.

For one thing an "original" newspaper, one that would satisfy these kooks, wouldn't even exist. Once the first COPY came off the press and gone through a quick perusal to make sure everything was placed where it should be, there would have been thousands run off after that

OH so the original wouldn't exist now? Do you know how weak the left argument is? They have used those newspaper clipping as stronge evidence of obama's birth in Hawaii. Anyone could create a newspaper clipping from any period of time they choose to.
So that concels the newspaper clipping as evidence of obama's citizenship.

They would have to have a very old standard typewriter to match the print. Add those conspirators to the hundreds of others who would have been "in on it." :lol:

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

And the majority of people on earth at one time thought the earth was flat, how did that theory work out?

Have you noticed you're the only one arguing your case here?

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

They had no proof otherwise, stupid.

Well explain this why is the Star-Advertiser in Hawaii explaning how you can submit a birth announcement to the paper if the hawaian state government does it?

To get your listing in our birth announcement column that runs Fridays, please complete and submit a Star-Advertiser birth announcement for, which can be downloaded at Hawaii News, Honolulu, Honolulu News, Sports, Editorial, Features, Travel and Business - Honolulu Star-Advertiser - Hawaii Newspaper, a copy of your child's birth certificate and a color picture of your child. Announcements will be run until the child's first birthday.

Mail the items to Birth Announcements, Today section, Honolulu Star-Advertiser, 500 Ala Moana, Suite 7-210, Honolulu, HI 96813. Or e-mail pdf copies of the signed announcement form and the birth certificate, along with a high-resolution (300 dpi) color jpeg of the baby's picture to [email protected].

Entries missing essential information cannot be used and mailed photos cannot be returned.

Your point? The entry in the newspaper doesn't HAVE to include a photograph or other pertinent information. And how long does it take for a PDF authorization to go from the hospital to the newspapers? Or even snail-mail? And it DOESN'T MATTER WHAT DATE THE CHILD WAS BORN for it to be included. Grasping at straws. This is truly pathetic.

Your point? The entry in the newspaper doesn't HAVE to include a photograph or other pertinent information. And how long does it take for a PDF authorization to go from the hospital to the newspapers? Or even snail-mail? And it DOESN'T MATTER WHAT DATE THE CHILD WAS BORN for it to be included. Grasping at straws. This is truly pathetic.

The point as I said if the hawaiian government submit birth notices to the paper, (which has been the argument since the clipping first surfaced) Why are they giving direction on how to place an notice of birth with the paper?

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

They had no proof otherwise, stupid.

Where's your proof stupid?

1 - Think he was
2 - Think he wasn't
3 - Unsure

ALL
67%
24%
10%

Democrats
84%
12%
4%

Republicans
47%
37%
16%

Independents
69%
21%
10%

Have you noticed you're the only one arguing your case here?

Yeah no kidding. This is the first time I've seen someone argue the validity of the birth announcement.

But what else is left when you're representing a 0-74 record? :lol:

Forum List

Back