The Biggest Zionist Lie!

I just point out what I observe. I have never heard a Jewish person call himself a Zionist. Just lots of Jew hating people like you for example.
Mike, with all due respect, both Jews and non-Jews call themselves zionists. Theodor Herzl is know as the father of zionism. The deadly Balfour Declaration clearly states:

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Text of the Balfour Declaration

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal. Where in the world do you Jihadists come up with all these fabricated lies?

not a 'Jihadist' small-sack...born in NYC, ancestry: Irish/English, educated at Cornell...and effortlessly demonstrate what flaccid imbeciles people like you are!

Why do people who seem to REALLY hate Jews refer to them as 'Zionists'? It seems to be a very popular term among Muslims, for example.

They refer to themselves as 'Zionists' you fertile idiot
I just point out what I observe. I have never heard a Jewish person call himself a Zionist. Just lots of Jew hating people like you for example.
Have you never heard of the World Zionist Organization? That group of criminals who created Israel on Palestinian land.

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

1827a288f3b52261892e6b41f4a45bed--cartoon-shows-political-cartoons.jpg

Cartoons represent your best effort. Your attempts at constructing coherent sentences is a continued disaster.

Mike, with all due respect, both Jews and non-Jews call themselves zionists. Theodor Herzl is know as the father of zionism. The deadly Balfour Declaration clearly states:

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal. Where in the world do you Jihadists come up with all these fabricated lies?

Re-read the post you just put up you miraculous moron...you say nothing...literally nothing but mindless bile!!!

I Know! But I'm concerned about your mental health.

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

I'm more concerned about your mental incapacity drag-queen...

36_3_241.gif
emot157.gif
emot175.gif

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

not a 'Jihadist' small-sack...born in NYC, ancestry: Irish/English, educated at Cornell...and effortlessly demonstrate what flaccid imbeciles people like you are!
Yep. A convert to Islamism. A failed, angry wannabe looking for some islamo-street cred.

What a sad joke.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Yep. A convert to Islamism. A failed, angry wannabe looking for some islamo-street cred.

What a sad joke.

You must surely take pride in being this dumb Hollie...I am an atheist you scandalous imbecile---hint: that would rule out Islam...HELLLLLLOOOOOOO MORON

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

What a sad joke.

idiot_wanted_967265.jpg

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

What a sad joke.

idiot_wanted_967265.jpg

Retreat to cartoons. That’s always your tactic because you’re just not able to string words together into meaningful sentences. It’s a shame you only made it through a year of junior college before dropping out but look, not everyone is going to meet the demands of a technical workforce. Someone has to be the landscape helper and you found a career path toward eventually driving the pickup truck.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

What a sad joke.

idiot_wanted_967265.jpg

Retreat to cartoons. That’s always your tactic because you’re just not able to string words together into meaningful sentences. It’s a shame you only made it through a year of junior college before dropping out but look, not everyone is going to meet the demands of a technical workforce. Someone has to be the landscape helper and you found a career path toward eventually driving the pickup truck.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

They refer to themselves as 'Zionists' you fertile idiot
Have you never heard of the World Zionist Organization? That group of criminals who created Israel on Palestinian land.

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

Cartoons represent your best effort. Your attempts at constructing coherent sentences is a continued disaster.

...And me a published writer...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo

What a sad joke.

idiot_wanted_967265.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You should listen to Hollie. She told you to retreat to cartoons. They're much simpler than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emot127.gif
See how easy it is?

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! now what do I do?

Try to get your money back from Cornell.

Ithaca was a great place to receive an education, save for the annual spate of gorge suicides...why would I want my money back when clearly I am demonstrably more knowledgeable than a paid troll like you?...where did you go to college---What's-A-Matta-U...???

...And me a published writer...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooo

Your madrassah may have published a list of Friday prayers you authored..........but that’s not.......you know.........something that’s going to get you an invite to an audience with the ayatollah...........

What a sad joke.

idiot_wanted_967265.jpg

You should listen to Hollie. She told you to retreat to cartoons. They're much simpler than zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

emot127.gif
See how easy it is?

sho-nuff Hoss-shit...

Forum List

Back