The Biggest Zionist Lie!

Why do people who seem to REALLY hate Jews refer to them as 'Zionists'? It seems to be a very popular term among Muslims, for example.

They refer to themselves as 'Zionists' you fertile idiot
Ooooo...such a tough Internet jihadi, did they teach you to talk like that at the Islamic Madrassa or at suicide bombing graduate school?

giphy.gif

Hey stupid--and brother I mean STUPID: I am not a Muslim...I was born in New York City and I make a living as a writer you moronic piece of shit...the only reason I respond to you at this point is because your bullshit appears on the thread

Writing for your local madrassah? Funny stuff.

Haven’t you heard what your ayatollah said: “there’s no fun in Islam”

Why do people who seem to REALLY hate Jews refer to them as 'Zionists'? It seems to be a very popular term among Muslims, for example.

I just point out what I observe. I have never heard a Jewish person call himself a Zionist. Just lots of Jew hating people like you for example.
Have you never heard of the World Zionist Organization? That group of criminals who created Israel on Palestinian land.

I just point out what I observe. I have never heard a Jewish person call himself a Zionist. Just lots of Jew hating people like you for example.

Dumb shit all of the architects of Israel referred to themselves as 'Zionists'...MORON

Mike, with all due respect, both Jews and non-Jews call themselves zionists. Theodor Herzl is know as the father of zionism. The deadly Balfour Declaration clearly states:

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Text of the Balfour Declaration

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal. Where in the world do you Jihadists come up with all these fabricated lies?

Ooooo...such a tough Internet jihadi, did they teach you to talk like that at the Islamic Madrassa or at suicide bombing graduate school?

giphy.gif

Hey stupid--and brother I mean STUPID: I am not a Muslim...I was born in New York City and I make a living as a writer you moronic piece of shit...the only reason I respond to you at this point is because your bullshit appears on the thread
Yes, and I'm the Queen of England.

You make a living as a writer posting Islamst antisemtic shit on the Internet.

Wrong again sack-shrink moron...I make a LIVING as a writer placing illiterate trash like you in the proper perspective...

Mike, with all due respect, both Jews and non-Jews call themselves zionists. Theodor Herzl is know as the father of zionism. The deadly Balfour Declaration clearly states:

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you. on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet

His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal. Where in the world do you Jihadists come up with all these fabricated lies?

Re-read the post you just put up you miraculous moron...you say nothing...literally nothing but mindless bile!!!

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

Re-read the post you just put up you miraculous moron...you say nothing...literally nothing but mindless bile!!!

I Know! But I'm concerned about your mental health.

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

how old are you???

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal.
I am Jewish and have called him out on one of his "Jew-hate diatribes." He responded and we have moved on. His issues are not with the Jewish people as a whole, but with zionist Jews and their criminality, lack of respect for basic human rights, etc..

I am sure he will correct me if I have mischaracterized his position.

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

This is seriously too fucking easy...these morons are like mechanical ducks in a carnival shooting gallery...LOL

Have you never heard of the World Zionist Organization? That group of criminals who created Israel on Palestinian land.

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

I don't know you but I see you're connected by the nose to @Ventura77s butt. Every time he farts out his Jew-hate diatribes, you go into a swoon and start barking like an untrained seal.
I am Jewish and have called him out on one of his "Jew-hate diatribes." He responded and we have moved on. His issues are not with the Jewish people as a whole, but with zionist Jews and their criminality, lack of respect for basic human rights, etc..

That's interesting so you can be fine with Jewish people in general but hate just the Zionist Jews? Again all I have ever observed is people seem to either hate all Jewish people or be fine with them. I appreciate your clear responses.

not in the least Abi...you have correctly characterized my position...I know that there are far too many morally/ethically principled Jews who despise the Zionists and I proudly count myself among them...

That's interesting so you can be fine with Jewish people in general but hate just the Zionist Jews? Again all I have ever observed is people seem to either hate all Jewish people or be fine with them. I appreciate your clear responses.

What did you actually say here??? Do you even know?

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

Why even bother to post this sad sophomoric tripe? You basically advertise your IQ...LOL

What “Pal’istanian” land would that be? Have you fallen down and bumped your head again?

1827a288f3b52261892e6b41f4a45bed--cartoon-shows-political-cartoons.jpg

One would think a pro writer would understand the proper use of ellipses.

One would think a pro writer would understand the proper use of ellipses.

NEWSFLASH IDIOT: this isn't exactly a literate, academically scrutinized medium...but thanks so much for your valuable input...now get back to posing lies!!!

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

I'm more concerned about your mental incapacity drag-queen...

Dear Lord Rothschild,

Yours,

Arthur James Balfour

emot59.gif
emot118.gif

Why even bother to post this sad sophomoric tripe? You basically advertise your IQ...LOL
I'll have you know I graduated from the 3d Grade. With honors!

Forum List

Back