The biggest opponents to Abortions,

Funny, since all those things became readily available, abortion rates skyrocketed.

So there really is no discussion.

Though just as an aside...the eugenecists and Nazis argued the same thing. The best way to eliminate a troublesome population is to sterilize them, abort them, and make them think it's really for the best.

The facts disagree with you, from Factcheck.org...

FactCheck.org: The Biography of a Bad Statistic

"But the claim is untrue. In fact, according to the respected Alan Guttmacher Institute, a 20-year decline in abortion rates continued after Bush took office."

Alan Guttmacher Institute respected? By whom? Only the abortion lobbyist respect AGI and that is because AGI is in their pockets.

Immie

The Guttmacher Institute is where the CDC gets their stats on abortions.

Not that I respect any of them.

The issue is that they are taught in the schools from the cradle that it's THEIR bodies, they have the right to have sex whenever and with whomever they want, and the state will #1 protect the criminals who have sex with them by refusing to disclose, and #2 provide them with birth control and abortions....and not tell their parents.

Just a quick question, what do you mean by "the state will #1 protect the criminals who have sex with them by refusing to disclose"?

I completely disagree with your statement as all I have to do is go to the website that displays sexual offenders (they need not even be predators) and I can find dozens in my area. I don't understand what you mean by protecting them.

Immie

The government refuses to require disclosure from abortion clinics. There are no reliable statistics on abortions, the ages of the women and girls getting them, or the ages of the babies being aborted because the "privacy" of the children getting abortions and the women aborting viable babies is protected.

In protecting the "privacy" of 13 year old girls, the state is protecting the sex offenders who knock them up. Because it's illegal for anyone to have sex with a 13 year old. And all indications are that these girls aren't getting knocked up by kids who are the same age.

Okay, I see what you mean and thank you for explaining it. Yes, I agree with your view of that particular side of the issue. When you said protecting criminals who have sex with 13 year olds, it just didn't click what you meant.

Immie

The facts disagree with you, from Factcheck.org...

FactCheck.org: The Biography of a Bad Statistic

"But the claim is untrue. In fact, according to the respected Alan Guttmacher Institute, a 20-year decline in abortion rates continued after Bush took office."

Alan Guttmacher Institute respected? By whom? Only the abortion lobbyist respect AGI and that is because AGI is in their pockets.

Immie

The Guttmacher Institute is where the CDC gets their stats on abortions.

Not that I respect any of them.

And like you said in your previous post, they don't have to provide accurate information. They could say there were less than 100,000 abortions performed this year and some would claim that it was all because of the pro-choice movement. Yes, I meant less than 100,000, not less than 1,000,000 that was not a typo.

Immie

And SOME of the biggest opponents are to abortion are the biggest supporters for safe sex education and birth control. It's not that I'm pro-life, it's that I'm anti-ignorance. I think people who use abortions as a Plan B are ignorant because they were too irresponsible to take action with Plan A.

Plan B isn't an abortion pill. That is the misconception. Fertilization doesn't happen immediate after sex, can take up to three days to happen. Plan B doesn't allow it to happen.

I wasn't referring to Plan B the pill, I meant plan B as in the second mode of operation.

"The two sides, pro-life and pro-choice, will never reach an understanding on this issue."

I think that it would be more appropriate to call the 2 sides pro-choice and pro-no choice

Or we could just call it what it really is, anti-abortion and pro-abortion.

That doesn't get it done either. I'm both anti-abortion and pro-choice. And I know many many that feel the exact same way.

"The two sides, pro-life and pro-choice, will never reach an understanding on this issue."

I think that it would be more appropriate to call the 2 sides pro-choice and pro-no choice

Or we could just call it what it really is, anti-abortion and pro-abortion.

That doesn't get it done either. I'm both anti-abortion and pro-choice. And I know many many that feel the exact same way.

Actually, it's a debate about choice, not abortion or not. Nobody is really FOR abortion.
What's really on the agenda is to take away people's right to choose for themselves, kinda like communists, they think they know what's best for you. Somehow that doesn't seem to square with the idea of a free country. But that's religion for you, one straight jacket fits all.

Forum List

Back