The Big Lie is Bush Lied

that is oversimplification to the point of idiocy. Do you want to talk about policies and current events, or do you want to continue your emotional non-specific diatribe against all things liberal? It's up to you.

and your silence speaks volumes

Last I heard it was RELIGEOUS CONSERVATIVES who flew planes into buildings......NOT LIBERALS. Looks like it's you cons who are running on HATE AND RAGE.

I guess one person's terrorist is another's consertive....when it's convenient. The only way I can figure you came up with that is that you believe a trait of conservatism is complete intolerance of anything not like them. This is not the case. While true of many, my observation has been that intolerance is not a trait that falls predominantly on the left or right, but equally on both.

what a lame attempt to ignore a discredit the beliefs of these top level
intelligence ,military ,and government personal with years of experience and serving through multiple administrations , it is almost unbelievable to me
how some people fight so hard to stay in denial and that you don't seem to even question why the mainstream media makes it appear as fringe groups and Charlie sheen are the voice of 911 truth and simple refuses to provide the information i have posted here.....word

I'll keep this short so hopefully you can see how stupid it is:

Your defense is Charlie Sheen. I'll repeat that,

YOUR DEFENSE IS CHARLIE fucking SHEEN

Gosh what was that other documentary where they had to get a famous person to be the front man for their cause, instead of someone actually credible? Someone remind please.

how did you manage to give RSR quote to yourself? :sad:

I don't know what you mean....I asked him earlier if he wanted to talk about policies and current events, or did he want to continue his emotional non-specific diatribe against all things liberal?

and he didn't bother to answer.... I thought his silence on that question was an answer in itself.

I don't know what you mean....I asked him earlier if he wanted to talk about policies and current events, or did he want to continue his emotional non-specific diatribe against all things liberal?

and he didn't bother to answer.... I thought his silence on that question was an answer in itself.

Tis easy to quote yourself. Just go to your post, and hit "quote". :D

Why would one?

For the same reason I quoted myself in a similar discussion with RSR.. You continually ask him questions, and he skirts around them..So, you quote them all together so they're in once place, and easy to find.

Course, he still ignores them, but that's another story.

you can tell that kathianne is a teacher...she is very hung up on "process"! :rofl:

Perhaps. ;) Then again, it may have to do with my reading 'most recent and the few proceeding.' I no longer am going through the whole threads, I haven't the time nor inclination. My bad in some cases, but definately better for my disposition and blood pressure.

Perhaps. ;) Then again, it may have to do with my reading 'most recent and the few proceeding.' I no longer am going through the whole threads, I haven't the time nor inclination. My bad in some cases, but definately better for my disposition and blood pressure.

I understand completely!

Forum List

Back