The Big Bang Theory Of Creation Is A MYTH

The Word of God

From desert cliff and mountaintop we trace the wide design,
Strike-slip fault and overthrust and syn and anticline...
We gaze upon creation where erosion makes it known,
And count the countless aeons in the banding of the stone.
Odd, long-vanished creatures and their tracks & shells are found;
Where truth has left its sketches on the slate below the ground. [1]
The patient stone can speak, if we but listen when it talks.
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote the rocks.

There are those who name the stars, who watch the sky by night,
Seeking out the darkest place, to better see the light.
Long ago, when torture broke the remnant of his will,
Galileo recanted, but the Earth is moving still [2]
High above the mountaintops, where only distance bars,
The truth has left its footprints in the dust between the stars.
We may watch and study or may shudder and deny,
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote the sky.

By stem and root and branch we trace, by feather, fang and fur,
How the living things that are descend from things that were.
The moss, the kelp, the zebrafish, the very mice and flies,
These tiny, humble, wordless things -- how shall they tell us lies?
We are kin to beasts; no other answer can we bring.
The truth has left its fingerprints on every living thing.
Remember, should you have to choose between them in the strife,
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote life.

And we who listen to the stars, or walk the dusty grade [3]
Or break the very atoms down to see how they are made,
Or study cells, or living things, seek truth with open hand.
The profoundest act of worship is to try to understand.
Deep in flower and in flesh, in star and soil and seed,
The truth has left its living word for anyone to read.
So turn and look where best you think the story is unfurled.
Humans wrote the Bible; God wrote the world.

-- Catherine Faber
[minstrels] The Word of God -- Catherine Faber

Kathy Mar does a wonderful musical version of this.

ACtually the BIG BANG theory is the proof supporting the metphorical Biblical theory for existence which suggests to us that GOD said

Let there be light

We, meaning science, are light years away from understanding existence and being.​

Science knows some stuff about our universe, but it's always ready to consider a better explanation.​

Science and religion are, in my never humble opinion, not in any way in opposition to each other.​

Many religious people are, quite frankly, nuts, but hey! if they take more comfort in metaphors designed for bronze age shepherds than science, I say go for it.

Light years away? Please, tell me where that understanding can be found. I wasn't aware it was even at a specific location, much less that we had located it. :tongue:

If you can find the words "light years away" in my post you're a better man than I.

Perhaps you are responding to someone else's post and accidently quoted me?

God didn't say "Let there be light" because no one was there to hear him say it. He hadn't invented humans yet. I don't think that English had been invented yet either.

ACtually the BIG BANG theory is the proof supporting the metphorical Biblical theory for existence which suggests to us that GOD said

Let there be light

We, meaning science, are light years away from understanding existence and being.

Science knows some stuff about our universe, but it's always ready to consider a better explanation.​

Science and religion are, in my never humble opinion, not in any way in opposition to each other.​

Many religious people are, quite frankly, nuts, but hey! if they take more comfort in metaphors designed for bronze age shepherds than science, I say go for it.

Light years away? Please, tell me where that understanding can be found. I wasn't aware it was even at a specific location, much less that we had located it. :tongue:

If you can find the words "light years away" in my post you're a better man than I.

:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

Oh....duh!

I obviously hadn't read the rest of my post.

I guess it was so boring even I lost interest in reading it.

I have notced in all these postings I have been reading that the only one here who shows any kind of knowledge through study is Terral. He seems to have put a lot of time and reseach into his remarks. You may or may not go along with what he says but you have to agree he has done his homework and can answer any rebuttal thrown his way. I find his work very interesting and plan to read as much of it as I can.

I have notced in all these postings I have been reading that the only one here who shows any kind of knowledge through study is Terral. He seems to have put a lot of time and reseach into his remarks. You may or may not go along with what he says but you have to agree he has done his homework and can answer any rebuttal thrown his way. I find his work very interesting and plan to read as much of it as I can.

Saying a lot, or even having a lot of accurate information/research, doesn't indicate the validity of a position nor whether it is logically sound.

And he did not answer my rebuttal.

Greetings to All:

The "Big Bang Theory Of Creation" (Wiki) is a Myth based upon errant human thinking, reverse engineering and a blind acceptance of false fundamental doctrinal precepts with no basis in reality.

In Christ Jesus (The Word = F+S+HS),

Terral

Greetings Terral:

How are you on this fine day? I trust that your answer is "well".

Why is this thread posted in Religion instead of Conspiracy? I believe it should have gone in Conspiracy, but that is my opinion.

Your Brother in Christ (S + H + IT),

Xotoxi

You haven't been here long enough.

Greetings to All:

The "Big Bang Theory Of Creation" l
The big bang is a theory that violates th first law of thermodynamics, it is not an act of faith it is a scientific theory that is wrong.

The Big Bang Theory postulates that the universe expanded from an extremely hot and dense state ~13.7 billion years ago. Demonstrate how this theory violates the law of energy conservation.

Hi Manifold:

Psst...The Creation story in the Bible is also a myth. :eusa_shifty:

And what's more, myth does not necessarily equal false. Look it up.

Here is the truth about creation: Everything in the heavens and earth existed as 'one thing' throughout all the perfect ages of Genesis 1:1. There was no such things as angels (spirit witnesses) and there was no such thing as men (male nor female), because the perfect hosts were 'immortal' angels/men fitted together also as 'one thing.' The Big Bang of Creation marks the time that this perfect Singularity Expression (Adam) became formless and void in Genesis 1:2, which saw the 'destruction' of the previously-existing perfect/mature creation that went 'Boom!'

Many ages will pass and eventually all things in this broken universe will again become 'one' and the very same thing 'and' that one thing will be your father Adam. Believe it or not . . .

GL,

Terral

Considering that matter can be converted into energy, it is possible that the universe did not start out as a big bang, but has alwas existed and cycled between energy and matter distribution.

In other words, the Big Bang could be a big bust.

Forum List

Back