Allegations Along the Watchtower

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Allegations Along the Watchtower

Victims of Sexual Abuse Come Forward.

Between the ages of 4 and 11, Erica Rodriguez was raped once a week by a member of her Jehovah's Witness congregation in Othello, a bucolic town of 5,800 in central Washington state.

Rodriguez's story and others like hers are posted on Silentlambs.org, a website launched by a Jehovah's Witness who was dismayed at the lack of action taken by the congregation against members he claims are sexual predators.

Last edited:
They were always in my neighborhood on Saturday mornings. I wondered what they did the rest of the time.

They were always in my neighborhood on Saturday mornings. I wondered what they did the rest of the time.

Used to wake me up until I figured out how to keep them off my porch: I drew a chalk outline of a body and threw a few "Watchtower's" around.

The Catholics have finally gotten a break now we'll have a new pedo target besides them. Everyone get your Catholic jokes out as fast as you can before this gets picked up by the mainstream because coming soon there will be a whole sloppy mess of JW jokes.

At least now we know why they were really so interested in getting people to join their church.

jw's will not violate a no trespassing sign....put one up if you dont want the to come knocking...but while you are reading the silent lambs site remember you can find all kinda of sites on the net...jw's have done a lot in the area of freedom of speech and the area of medical research...as they try to develop non blood products that they can take....

Forum List

Back