The Best Unofficial Trump Campaign Ad

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.

You mean like your hero the shrilary? Who has milked the American People, and screwed them over so she could bank 250,000,000 dollars on a 180,000 per year salary? Like her? Geesh you're stupid.

Yes! Bingo! You figured out half of what I'm referring to, good boy!

Yeah right little fascist. You haven't had an original thought in your life. You're a parrot for the ruling class who have already bought and paid for you. You're nothing more than a slave working for MAN.

Wow, meltdown in real time. Is Thin Skin something Trump has available in his website store?

A Constitutional convention might well convene but it would never adjourn....there are too many special interests to ever convene another one....it would go on for years without conclusion. As to a second revolution, of course that's always possible but fighting a guerilla war under the present electronic surveillance on us would be nearly impossible. They know who has guns and where we live...they'd come for them. And as much as we like to say "come get them" they will and with overwhelming force. A more likely scenario is to wait until the debt has devoured every other entity of the national government and secede from the Union. Regional governments in geographic areas would form and the United States would cease to exist. I say we step on the gas this last two weeks and win it by the ballot. If we don't, then each and every citizen has to decide if they will continue to live in tyranny or not.
Take over Texas and build a wall around it. The rest of us will be better off when you do.

I wonder if any righties referred to Margaret Thatcher as a vagina?
She didn't try to rely on "the women's vote".

Link...
The word link isn't a link.

I'm requesting one, weezie. Oh, that's right. Wingers don't do links.

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.

You mean like your hero the shrilary? Who has milked the American People, and screwed them over so she could bank 250,000,000 dollars on a 180,000 per year salary? Like her? Geesh you're stupid.

Yeah right little fascist. You haven't had an original thought in your life. You're a parrot for the ruling class who have already bought and paid for you. You're nothing more than a slave working for MAN.

Wow, meltdown in real time. Is Thin Skin something Trump has available in his website store?

Wow. You really think that was a meltdown? You must have a very, very thin skin. Do you whimper and cry for your mommy too? That was a very serious response to a paid poster, such as yourself. You people are amazingly alike. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you were a fenton sock to be honest, you two post so much alike.

Can't wait until his $40M fraud trial for Trump U starts in November. Hope it is televised
Can't wait for them to find Hill's state unaccounted for $6 billion
$6 Billion Goes Missing at State Department

God, you Trumpers are desperate.
First, not a Trumper, just a 'not Hill'.
Desperation is for those trying to cover up all Hill's lies.

Hillary and Bill don't need the help of anyone outside the Beltway. They have proved that obviously for 25 years now. Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED and the stupid fucking right wing STILL can't stop him. Define "losers" and get back to me.
They are getting sloppy.

Lol!!!! Funny.

This one is powerfully moving. Gives me goosebumps watching it. Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites.........and it will feel..........good.

Exactly why I'm not voting for him. He's going to further fuck our auto industry. The only thing worse than capitalism is not having capitalism, and that's exactly what Trump is fighting for. Government will make our choices for us, government will decide when we can trade and who we will trade for. And it's up to us to show our choices, our decisions, our investments, our money, should serve the interest of government. Might as well vote for a Democrat if that's what you want.

It's sad that at least the Republican party used to give lip service to free trade. Now you're just a bunch of Democrats

Yes, I'm a Mod. I'm at least the twentieth most popular Mod here too! Quite the accomplishment!

And a democrat as I recall....at least until this year. :disbelief:

I have been a Democrat my whole life. I am disgusted by the corruption that my party has descended into. That is not what this country is about.
mad respect for a Democrat that can say that. westwall you get a $20,000 bonus check!!!

Do you pay your contractors better than Trump?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now that changes everything!!!! They were from his FILM.....yes, yes....that changes everything. He got it entirely wrong now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Uh, yes, it does. When you realize he was just trying to illustrate why people support Trump and take his comments into the context of the film, you know that he isn't even REMOTELY endorsing Trump.
Right..yeah see I was confused and thought he endorsed Trump even though he's been saying that his doc was pro Hillary and he'd never vote for Trump. It gets very confusing you see. I didn't get he was trying to illustrate why some people support Trump either seeing that he got it completely right.

It's all very confusing. This unofficial ad sucks now that its been revealed his words are from his film.

Why don't you stop making an ass of yourself and actually rent the film.
I wouldn't watch that stupidity for FREE. Never watched a Moore film yet I'm not about to start watching one now...especially when the subject matter is about Hillary Corrupton.

So in other words differing opinions, perhaps extreme ones, frighten you.
Frighten me? You think I'm a skinny jean wearing, bad beard sporting, safe space seeking, beta male liberal pussy? I don't care about Clinton. No interest at all. I value my free time and I waste it on nothing that doesn't interest me.

Take over Texas and build a wall around it. The rest of us will be better off when you do.

Link...

Lefties can't see what they don't like. I've supplied hundreds of links here and so have many others. You want a link to prove a negative? You don't have an honest bone in your body. What's your evidence she used gender?

Has anyone seen Trumpland yet? I know the OP hasn't, that's for damn sure.
Nobody wants to watch a pro Hillary documentary.

Don't get upset because Moore's comments were a powerful 'endorsement' of Donald Trump. Get upset with him, he's the one who so eloquently explained what was going to happen November 8th. No edits, his own words :lol:

Hey, slowpoke, Moore's comments were from his film. Get it yet? Slowpoke?
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Now that changes everything!!!! They were from his FILM.....yes, yes....that changes everything. He got it entirely wrong now. Thanks for clearing that up.

There are plenty of right-wingers I have known who say Moore's films have good information as well as his bias. But since he scares you....he goes with the outrageous and flamboyant because he is correct about one thing: it's hard to get Americans to pay attention to a documentary when they are obsessed with Kim Kardashian

Don't get upset because Moore's comments were a powerful 'endorsement' of Donald Trump. Get upset with him, he's the one who so eloquently explained what was going to happen November 8th. No edits, his own words :lol:

There are plenty of right-wingers I have known who say Moore's films have good information as well as his bias. But since he scares you....he goes with the outrageous and flamboyant because he is correct about one thing: it's hard to get Americans to pay attention to a documentary when they are obsessed with Kim Kardashian

Then they're either as stupid as you are, or lying about Party affiliation. Moore's movies (I have watched them all) are filled with errors of omissions and outright lies. Every single one of them.

What next? You going to try to convince me to binge watch Season 1 of My Little Pony?

and I'm no right winger

Link...

Lefties can't see what they don't like. I've supplied hundreds of links here and so have many others. You want a link to prove a negative? You don't have an honest bone in your body. What's your evidence she used gender?

You brought it to the table. You provide the link, lazy ass

What next? You going to try to convince me to binge watch Season 1 of My Little Pony?

I don't know what that is. I don't waste my time with children's stuff

But the first person who really insisted I watch Fahrenheit 9/11 was a career military man. Not a liberal

Then how did you know it was childrens stuff? Good try though....

Wow. You really think that was a meltdown? You must have a very, very thin skin. Do you whimper and cry for your mommy too? That was a very serious response to a paid poster, such as yourself. You people are amazingly alike. I wouldn't be surprised to find out you were a fenton sock to be honest, you two post so much alike.

Meltdown Part 2.

Then how did you know it was childrens stuff? Good try though....

Good grief. Being fairly literate I took a wild guess and I was right.

Yep. That video pegged Trump supporters exactly. People who think they have lost everything. The facts show that that just isn't the case for the vast majority of them but as long as you can make them believe it, facts don;t matter.
The average income for the average Trump supporter is $72,000.

The Mythology Of Trump’s ‘Working Class’ Support

So it's all about sexism. Edited: because Trump doesn't care any more about the American people than Hillary and Bill do

and I'm no right winger

Anyone who purports and promotes Trump is in a black hole somewhere in the universe

Forum List

Back