The Best Unofficial Trump Campaign Ad

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
This one is powerfully moving. Gives me goosebumps watching it. Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites.........and it will feel..........good.

"Americans have woken up and will take back this country from the elites..."

Seriously, are you really this goddamned dumb? Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives? I'll bet you two talk the shit while changing the oil in your cars right? Yeah, he's all about helping your sorry broke ass.

Seriously, are you really this goddamned dumb? Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives? I'll bet you two talk the shit while changing the oil in your cars right? Yeah, he's all about helping your sorry broke ass.
Blue Collar Workers for Billionaires!!!

Has a nice ring to it.

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.

Has a nice ring to it.
Trump being for the little guy, not one of the elites, is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin!!!! He doesn't even pay the little guys who work for his elitist fat old ass but they think he's out to help them because his ego trip requires him to con them out of their votes? These people are so fucking stupid it hurts. Hitler could have had them for the price of a hot dog. Trump has them by the pussy and they are too stupid to even get it.

What is it with americans always waiting on some entitled 1%er to come down from on high and fix everything for them? Jesus, totally contradictory to what they want to believe about themselves. There is no messiah coming to save you, most assuredly not those who’ve benefitted from extracting and concentrating the societal wealth you all helped create.
They are the human equivalent of this.
dog-holding-leash-in-mouth-bilde1-243x300.jpg

The sad puppy. If only my drunken master would wake up and lead me around by the nose I'd be happy again.

I've seen him out with the people and doesn't look phony at all. People can pick up on shit like that, which is exactly why Hillary has the appeal of a week old sandwich. She'll raise your taxes, how's that going to help you?

Appeal to emotion. Which works pretty well on RWNJs. Bonus points for the stirring music.
In other words the left can't get people excited about Hillary, who is running on hate for Trump and his deplorable unredeemables. That's appealing to emotion.

Trump has woke up millions of Americans who used to believe Globalist Elites had their best interests in mind. They now understand Globalists like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama only have fellow Globalist Elites' best interests in mind.

American Citizens aren't a priority for Globalists. So win or lose, Trump has served an incredibly valuable purpose. The Globalist Elite Establishment can be confronted. Maybe even defeated?

You mean the hill and bill with their 2 jets, don't ya?

[

Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives?
Boy talk about a guy who has major WEALTH envy. I bet he wishes he has 1/1000ty of the money trump has. Bet he wishes he could come home from his part time job and see beautiful woman waiting for him with love. Bet he wishes he didn't have to watch Netflix in his parents basement, smoking dope and eating government cheese. Ah yes, Trump is your typical billionaire next door. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal wealth complainer.

obamaville.jpg

Has a nice ring to it.
Trump being for the little guy, not one of the elites, is so fucking stupid I don't even know where to begin!!!! He doesn't even pay the little guys who work for his elitist fat old ass but they think he's out to help them because his ego trip requires him to con them out of their votes? These people are so fucking stupid it hurts. Hitler could have had them for the price of a hot dog. Trump has them by the pussy and they are too stupid to even get it.
His employees complained about the ACA to him , so he said , turns out they are not on it. Can we say how truly stupid he is, he has no idea what health insurance his employees have and doesn't give a rip about them, or you.

[

Trump's just your average, run of the mill, guy next door billionaire with private jets and trophy wives?
Boy talk about a guy who has major WEALTH envy. I bet he wishes he has 1/1000ty of the money trump has. Bet he wishes he could come home from his part time job and see beautiful woman waiting for him with love. Bet he wishes he didn't have to watch Netflix in his parents basement, smoking dope and eating government cheese. Ah yes, Trump is your typical billionaire next door. Just cant get more stupid than a liberal wealth complainer.

View attachment 95359

Actually that picture is what Bush left us, Obama is pulling us slowly but surely out of Bush's deep dark recession.

[

View attachment 95359
You morons believe Trump has your back, because he's holding the knife handle.

[

View attachment 95359

Actually that picture is what Bush left us, Obama is pulling us slowly but surely out of Bush's deep dark recession.
Bwaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa, ROTLMAO.... The rich got MUCH richer, and the most in poverty ever in the US.
Debt clock 2008 - U.S. National Debt Clock 2008 10 Trillion dollars.
Debt clock 2016 - U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time 19 Trillion dollars.

Bush had 5 trillion dollars added to the national debt, Obama has added over 9 trillion dollars of debt. Such dumbasses that claim to be Democrat..

Trump fighting against elitism?

His entire campaign has been a show of irony.

It is not totally their fault. The system conditioned them into being the dependent sycophants that they are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back