The best countries to live in don’t have Brown people...Dems tell us Brown people Make America Great

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings
The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?

Singapore has a higher quality of life than the United States.

I believe it...And how many from Mexico, Central and South America reside there?

But they are petty much “darkies” as you like to call people...and you have told us all of them are bad

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?

Then move.....

not all immigrants are created equally
Really? How so?

I believe it...And how many from Mexico, Central and South America reside there?

But they are petty much “darkies” as you like to call people...and you have told us all of them are bad

The only foreign “darkies” fucking this nation up are those from Mexico, Central and South America...I’ve always made that crystal clear.

The only foreign “darkies” fucking this nation up are those from Mexico, Central and South America...I’ve always made that crystal clear.

But you have also made your hate of all “darkies” crystal clear, be them foreign or local...rich or poor, man or woman...all that matter is they are not white.

you were the one that made the thread pining for the days when only white people could be citizens...it is a bit late to run from that now.

Staying on topic.....why aren’t these top nations flying in Brown folks to improve their countries?

are we flying in brown people to improve our country?

Well, I guess if you consider Indians brown then maybe.

Well, those from Mexico, Central and South America...you know, those awesome humans making our nation better can’t walk to those nations can they?

Who said they made our country better?

Mexicrats revel over diversity...they refuse to take any action to stop the flow of Darkies...Surely they can tell us why or show us a model that will demonstrate why / how we are better off with them...Seems simple no?

Staying on topic.....why aren’t these top nations flying in Brown folks to improve their countries?

Well, those from Mexico, Central and South America...you know, those awesome humans making our nation better can’t walk to those nations can they?

Mexicrats revel over diversity...they refuse to take any action to stop the flow of Darkies...Surely they can tell us why or show us a model that will demonstrate why / how we are better off with them...Seems simple no?

Nobody has taken any action to stop the flow of illegals for more than 40 decades. Even your own god up in the White House does not really give a fuck about doing so, which is he put politics a head of pushing for the wall for 2 years.

Gotta hand it to the OP. At any given point there may be a new reader on this site who might wonder why he calls himself "Broke Loser". And he continually demonstrates why that is so that there is no doubt.

He is rich

Nobody has taken any action to stop the flow of illegals for more than 40 decades. Even your own god up in the White House does not really give a fuck about doing so, which is he put politics a head of pushing for the wall for 2 years.

Look, we all know the Parties are corrupt...we all know they won’t do what’s best for Americans...that’s not even the odd part...the odd part is that you Americans don’t demand that they do what’s best for Americans with regard to the importation of these people fucking our country up.

Last edited:

Gotta hand it to the OP. At any given point there may be a new reader on this site who might wonder why he calls himself "Broke Loser". And he continually demonstrates why that is so that there is no doubt.

He is rich

Pogo and the Left is defeatist by default...they have to believe that nobody can be self made, it makes them feel better about living with mom at age 40

only hypocrites claim that.

seems more like inferior public policies. we should be generating revenue because y'all claim to be for Capitalism.

I always thought the US was the best country to live in

Your white ancestors brought the majority of Brown People to this nation....so sit down and shut up....

You bunch of racist b*stards....

286b628d87076b506a0fd9a04cad716d87e3d596914a0bfa7cdbc96fdfad800a.jpg

I see where you're coming from, but seems you've missed something. There's nothing inherently wrong with people of any skin tone. Some of the best, brightest, most civilized and sane people living among us are indeed brown. However, you are correct in the sentiment that many of the most toxic cultures growing and spreading around us are cultures either originated by certain skin tones or by the Democratic Party in urban areas or ones they're working so hard to import. But let's not blame that on any one skin color or the other. Bad culture is the culprit here, not groups of inherently bad people based on any immutable characteristic of theirs. Identity politics works both ways, I'm afraid and I personally will have nothing to do with any strain of it..
Yep. In some ways, this is one of those "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" situations.

For generations now, the American Left have leveraged Identity Politics to (first) identify groups of people, including by skin color, as "oppressed" groups and to (next) lower standards and expectations for them, make excuses for them, deflect & attack for them, and ultimately enable their worst behaviors.

What is the result for any human being, immutable characteristics irrelevant, when this is done for them over multiple generations? The obvious answer is they are going to under-perform and resort more frequently to their worst behaviors. There is no secret to that. There is no surprises when it happens.

When we constantly lower standards and expectations over time, the result is inevitable. And that's precisely what we're seeing.

I call bullshit on your FEELZ shit.
You’re backwards in your theory. We have been pretending that Darkies are kicking ass for decades. We are 100% forbidden from calling it like it is.
Imagine having a piece of shit fuck up for a son and being prohibited from telling him...”Look dude, you are a fuck up and headed down the wrong path...it’s time you pull your head from you ass and get your shit right!”

Man, I like and respect you, Broke. But here's the thing. Classifying individual people as members of a group and then stating that every member of said group is inherently bad, is truly fucking evil. Isn't that what the American Left is currently doing to us mostly white folk? Think about it. I'd be the first to condemn, with you, the evil of fundamental Islamic terrorism, narco-terrorism, etc. But those evils, along with inner city young angry black man rap-gangster criminal ways of life are representative first and foremost of bad CULTURES not bad people or, collectively bad races. Cultures are what destroy neighborhoods, cities, counties, states and countries, not the immutable physical characteristics of people. We Americans have a very unique and strong culture despite what the Left tells us. In order for America to survive, that culture, the culture of Her Founders, must remain intact. Thus, we must defend America from alien hostile cultures and anti-American ideologies, yes, but that does not require condemning all people of a given skin tone. To do that would be akin to being worse than the fuckers who are destroying our nation with their relentless decades old culture war.

I know it's a hard sell for a lot of people but I believe deep down most people know biology affects behavior and IQ. Sadly, they will never admit it. Even though it's obviously true. Even the left knows it, that's why they have double standards depending on race.

Here's two human beings who are so different on a biological level as to practically be different species. But it's "evil" to notice the difference.

Panorama.jpg

Forum List

Back