The best countries to live in don’t have Brown people...Dems tell us Brown people Make America Great

I have always been glad that Lincoln was wasted. The sonofabitch deserved it.

However, he had talked about a plan to relocate the Neggras back to Africa. That would have been a great thing for this country.

Mac agrees with this. Don't ask me to back up my claim, I apparently don't need to anymore. Let's call it Mac's law.

Have you heard the latest trend among the Neggras?

Large Neggra families go into restaurants and order expensive meals. Then they just either walk out without paying or be obnoxious assholes and claim something was wrong and it would be racist not for the manager to comp them the meal.

That is the kind of asshole they are. You stupid Libtards have made them that way by making them feel they are entitled to free stuff.

Yeah, that's called a crime.

Funny you appear to associate this with all black people or that you are implying this is wide spread. It's not, enjoy your happy meal.

That crime is the in thing for the Neggras to be doing nowadays. They feel entitled to steal from the White Man that owns the restaurant. You idiot Liberals have instilled that mindset to them. It is despicable.

Your lack of education and being a racist asshole keeps you from rational thought.

Economic status is a far stronger predictor of crime than is skin color. There is nothing that black people do that white people do not also do

So do you want to categorize people by race/sex/color or not? It is intellectually dishonest to pick and choose which generalizations are permissible and which are not.

So do you want to categorize people by race/sex/color or not? It is intellectually dishonest to pick and choose which generalizations are permissible and which are not.

It's whether those categories should be held against someone or not.

However, he had talked about a plan to relocate the Neggras back to Africa. That would have been a great thing for this country.

Mac agrees with this. Don't ask me to back up my claim, I apparently don't need to anymore. Let's call it Mac's law.

Large Neggra families go into restaurants and order expensive meals. Then they just either walk out without paying or be obnoxious assholes and claim something was wrong and it would be racist not for the manager to comp them the meal.

That is the kind of asshole they are. You stupid Libtards have made them that way by making them feel they are entitled to free stuff.

Funny you appear to associate this with all black people or that you are implying this is wide spread. It's not, enjoy your happy meal.

That crime is the in thing for the Neggras to be doing nowadays. They feel entitled to steal from the White Man that owns the restaurant. You idiot Liberals have instilled that mindset to them. It is despicable.

I'm sure you're the go to expert on black trends and culture. However, just because you piss your pants and cross the street rather than risk walking past a black family doesn't mean you have insight.

You want me to post the links to the news stories of the Neggra families not paying their restaurant bills? Because there has been a rash of them lately. The new in thing for the Neggras to be doing because after all their ancestors were slaves so the assholes think they are entitled to free stuff.

Why do you think the Neggras are the core voting block of the filthy ass Democrats? Because the Democrats promises them free shit. We even have a few of those Democrat clowns running for President that are promising them tax payer funded reparations. How stupid is that?

Is that any worse than the white neggra trump stiffing contractors on his projects? One link below.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I didn't vote for Trump you stupid Moon Bat so you can take partisan shit and cramp it up your ass. Trump has continued the welfare state and grew the size of government just like any of the Democrats would have done so he is one of yours but you are too stupid to know it.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings
The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?
don't believe in natural rights, just bigotry?

I'm sure you're the go to expert on black trends and culture. However, just because you piss your pants and cross the street rather than risk walking past a black family doesn't mean you have insight.

You want me to post the links to the news stories of the Neggra families not paying their restaurant bills? Because there has been a rash of them lately.

No, I don't doubt that people of all colors have not paid their restaurant tabs.

The new in thing for the Neggras to be doing because after all their ancestors were slaves so the assholes think they are entitled to free stuff.

You mean like labor?*

Why do you think the Neggras are the core voting block of the filthy ass Democrats? Because the Democrats promises them free shit. We even have a few of those Democrat clowns running for President that are promising them tax payer funded reparations. How stupid is that?

I understand that you want to stand on the shoulders of the likes of Henry Ford to promote your own race while failing to make any significant contributions yourself. I find with racists it's usually a lack of self worth that makes them lash out at others.

*Don't worry, probably went right over your head.

The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?

Gotta hand it to the OP. At any given point there may be a new reader on this site who might wonder why he calls himself "Broke Loser". And he continually demonstrates why that is so that there is no doubt.

You completely ignored the premise of the thread...does that mean you can’t explain the phenomenon? Why do Democrats believe we are better with Brown folks? Where’s the data? Where’s the examples?

then, the question still stands...when are you packing up and leaving for one of those countries without brown people?

Start your own thread on that...this one is about what data / examples you Loons have that will suggest we are better with Brownies. Why roll up in the fetal position and avoid the premise of the thread....You scared to give your answer?

well, the brown people are not going any where, so you might as well finally have some balls and stand up for what you claim to believe and go to there there is only white people

Although you obviously think it’s acceptable, this thread isn’t really about good REAL Americans being flushed from their own country....this is about why you twisted fools believe brown imports make us better....where’s the examples, where’s the data? The examples and data prove the opposite...YES or NO?

Gotta hand it to the OP. At any given point there may be a new reader on this site who might wonder why he calls himself "Broke Loser". And he continually demonstrates why that is so that there is no doubt.

You completely ignored the premise of the thread...does that mean you can’t explain the phenomenon? Why do Democrats believe we are better with Brown folks? Where’s the data? Where’s the examples?

then, the question still stands...when are you packing up and leaving for one of those countries without brown people?

Start your own thread on that...this one is about what data / examples you Loons have that will suggest we are better with Brownies. Why roll up in the fetal position and avoid the premise of the thread....You scared to give your answer?

well, the brown people are not going any where, so you might as well finally have some balls and stand up for what you claim to believe and go to there there is only white people

Although you obviously think it’s acceptable, this thread isn’t really about good REAL Americans being flushed from their own country....this is about why you twisted fools believe brown imports make us better....where’s the examples, where’s the data? The examples and data prove the opposite...YES or NO?

Technically, I believe GG was talking about you self flushing not 'good REAL Americans being flushed'.

Technically, I believe GG was talking about you self flushing not 'good REAL Americans being flushed'.

Oh I guess I thought “good real Americans” were positive contributing, law abiding folks with legit citizenship status?
Who are considered good real Americans in LibTardia?

Oh I guess I thought “good real Americans” were positive contributing, law abiding folks with legit citizenship status?

No, I think GG was talking about you. a citizen by no merit of your own but considers it some sort of earned award, probably has an insignificant job and considers Archie Bunker a personal hero while not realizing he is being mocked. So, minus the racism and you're probably an average real American. If you don't like the country because you have to share it with people who don't look like you then you are free to whoosh on out.

No, I think GG was talking about you. a citizen by no merit of your own but considers it some sort of earned award, probably has an insignificant job and considers Archie Bunker a personal hero while not realizing he is being mocked. So, minus the racism and you're probably an average real American. If you don't like the country because you have to share it with people who don't look like you then you are free to whoosh on out.

Hahaha...diversion.
Why are you twisted fools so against addressing the premise of this thread? Why do you tell us we are better with brown folks yet struggle to demonstrate how we are better? With ease I was able to show you how the best nations on the globe don’t have these people you tell we make us better...Now add something of value and tell us....HOW.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.”

― George Washington

Hahaha...diversion.
Why are you twisted fools so against addressing the premise of this thread? Why do you tell us we are better with brown folks yet struggle to demonstrate how we are better? With ease I was able to show you how the best nations on the globe don’t have these people you tell we make us better...Now add something of value and tell us....HOW.

What other country is as diverse as us and shares the same amount of success and wealth?

Yeah, brown countries are almost always shitholes and nowhere near as successful as peaceful white societies.

That's probably why the leftists hold brown people as superior to whites, especially the ones who are deviant gangster and criminals.

Yeah, brown countries are almost always shitholes and nowhere near as successful as peaceful white societies.

That's probably why the leftists hold brown people as superior to whites, especially the ones who are deviant gangster and criminals.
the right wing only subscribes to natural rights in abortion threads.

The most successful countries are the liberal ones, some have poc and some do not but they are all to the left of conservatives here.

the color of one's skin has no determination on their value to the country.

I mean, look at you, a white as rice and still a piece of shit that adds nothing of value to the country.

the color of one's skin has no determination on their value to the country.

I mean, look at you, a white as rice and still a piece of shit that adds nothing of value to the country.

That’s the problem with you filthy fucks...you somehow honestly manipulate your twisted selves into believing Gustavo and his litter of filth on the taxpayer tit contribute to this nation...Remember Gator, I pay more in property taxes than you earn annually.
Staying on topic.....why aren’t these top nations flying in Brown folks to improve their countries?

I see where you're coming from, but seems you've missed something. There's nothing inherently wrong with people of any skin tone. Some of the best, brightest, most civilized and sane people living among us are indeed brown. However, you are correct in the sentiment that many of the most toxic cultures growing and spreading around us are cultures either originated by certain skin tones or by the Democratic Party in urban areas or ones they're working so hard to import. But let's not blame that on any one skin color or the other. Bad culture is the culprit here, not groups of inherently bad people based on any immutable characteristic of theirs. Identity politics works both ways, I'm afraid and I personally will have nothing to do with any strain of it. We can never allow ourselves to want to harm another human being on sight . . . on first sight of how they look to us. Each person is a unique and infinite universe unto their own mind. That is how we must approach the individual and never condemn them as a member of a hostile group, unless of course they're part of an enemy infantry battalion or something so obviously out to take us out.

This has nothing to do with skin color. Dem's are looking for dirt poor people they can grant amnesty to and bribe with government hand outs to vote Dem. If snow white Europeans were dirt poor Dem's would be shipping them in by boat.

The ole it’s not a skin color thing looks good on the “FEELZ” scorecard...but we can’t keep lying to ourselves...The intelligent being within us knows that it is infact a skin color thing. Criminality, incarceration rate, welfare dependency, school dropout ratios, abortions...etc etc...all headlined by the darkies...Let’s not dumb ourselves down out of cowardice and PC. None of this shit in ‘coincidental’...people with certain skin tones have inherent issues...it’s undeniable and scary for some to admit.

Let me put this another way, if you think white people are not capable of the same behavior you are wrong. This is our nature. Degrade the economic and culture in white populations and you will see the same behaviors. IMO

That’s theory that can’t be reconciled...early settlers here were poor, most were not lazy criminals in nature and cycles were broken.
Nations are what their people are...that’s the premise of this thread.

Brother, early white settlers burned women alive as witches.

Forum List

Back