The best countries to live in don’t have Brown people...Dems tell us Brown people Make America Great

Although you obviously think it’s acceptable, this thread isn’t really about good REAL Americans being flushed from their own country....this is about why you twisted fools believe brown imports make us better....where’s the examples, where’s the data? The examples and data prove the opposite...YES or NO?

the color of one's skin has no determination on their value to the country.

I mean, look at you, a white as rice and still a piece of shit that adds nothing of value to the country.

That’s the problem with you filthy fucks...you somehow honestly manipulate your twisted selves into believing Gustavo and his litter of filth on the taxpayer tit contribute to this nation...Remember Gator, I pay more in property taxes than you earn annually.
Staying on topic.....why aren’t these top nations flying in Brown folks to improve their countries?
we have the Statue of Liberty.

Degrade the economic and culture in white populations and you will see the same behaviors.

To what behaviors are you referring? Do you have any examples?

All of nature is at war. Humans, animals, bugs, even plants are waging war. Plants have evolved chemicals, thorns, and foliage to wage war with other plants for resources. This is the nature of our planet. I'm surprised humans haven't wiped each other out yet.

Although you obviously think it’s acceptable, this thread isn’t really about good REAL Americans being flushed from their own country....this is about why you twisted fools believe brown imports make us better....where’s the examples, where’s the data? The examples and data prove the opposite...YES or NO?

Technically, I believe GG was talking about you self flushing not 'good REAL Americans being flushed'.

Oh I guess I thought “good real Americans” were positive contributing, law abiding folks with legit citizenship status?
Who are considered good real Americans in LibTardia?

No, I think GG was talking about you. a citizen by no merit of your own but considers it some sort of earned award, probably has an insignificant job and considers Archie Bunker a personal hero while not realizing he is being mocked. So, minus the racism and you're probably an average real American. If you don't like the country because you have to share it with people who don't look like you then you are free to whoosh on out.

Hahaha...diversion.
Why are you twisted fools so against addressing the premise of this thread? Why do you tell us we are better with brown folks yet struggle to demonstrate how we are better? With ease I was able to show you how the best nations on the globe don’t have these people you tell we make us better...Now add something of value and tell us....HOW.

What other country is as diverse as us and shares the same amount of success and wealth?

Haha...look at you...trying to ride the back of those 1%’ers you hate. That’s funny shit.
My wealth has nothing to do with Guadalupe’s despair and vice versa...Just like Mexifornia’s kickass GDP has nothing to do with the 30% fucking the place up and living like cockroaches.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/quality-of-life-rankings
The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?

I see where you're coming from, but seems you've missed something. There's nothing inherently wrong with people of any skin tone. Some of the best, brightest, most civilized and sane people living among us are indeed brown. However, you are correct in the sentiment that many of the most toxic cultures growing and spreading around us are cultures either originated by certain skin tones or by the Democratic Party in urban areas or ones they're working so hard to import. But let's not blame that on any one skin color or the other. Bad culture is the culprit here, not groups of inherently bad people based on any immutable characteristic of theirs. Identity politics works both ways, I'm afraid and I personally will have nothing to do with any strain of it. We can never allow ourselves to want to harm another human being on sight . . . on first sight of how they look to us. Each person is a unique and infinite universe unto their own mind. That is how we must approach the individual and never condemn them as a member of a hostile group, unless of course they're part of an enemy infantry battalion or something so obviously out to take us out.

This has nothing to do with skin color. Dem's are looking for dirt poor people they can grant amnesty to and bribe with government hand outs to vote Dem. If snow white Europeans were dirt poor Dem's would be shipping them in by boat.

The ole it’s not a skin color thing looks good on the “FEELZ” scorecard...but we can’t keep lying to ourselves...The intelligent being within us knows that it is infact a skin color thing. Criminality, incarceration rate, welfare dependency, school dropout ratios, abortions...etc etc...all headlined by the darkies...Let’s not dumb ourselves down out of cowardice and PC. None of this shit in ‘coincidental’...people with certain skin tones have inherent issues...it’s undeniable and scary for some to admit.

Let me put this another way, if you think white people are not capable of the same behavior you are wrong. This is our nature. Degrade the economic and culture in white populations and you will see the same behaviors. IMO

That’s theory that can’t be reconciled...early settlers here were poor, most were not lazy criminals in nature and cycles were broken.
Nations are what their people are...that’s the premise of this thread.

Brother, early white settlers burned women alive as witches.

True...and caveman raped, murdered and ate their own children.
What does that mean?

The fundamental purpose of government in a nutshell is to make a nation better for its citizenry....Democrats are hell bent on inviting Brown people to ride the backs of Americans....they tell us that Brown people are making America Great, they tell us that America was built by immigrants and that Brown people are just immigrants....They conveniently leave out that fact that not all immigrants are created equally. Where are Democrats harvesting their data? What tells them that America is better with more Brown people...and why don’t the countries offering the best guality of life have any Brown people?
Come on Dems....shits not adding up...give it to us straight...what’s the real motive?

Singapore has a higher quality of life than the United States.

That’s the problem with you filthy fucks...you somehow honestly manipulate your twisted selves into believing Gustavo and his litter of filth on the taxpayer tit contribute to this nation...

When did I say such a thing?

Remember Gator, I pay more in property taxes than you earn annually.

Yeah, you have told that lie before, nothing has changed, it is still a lie.

And do you really think doing nothing for your nation other than paying taxes that you are forced to pay is "contributing"? Fuck dude, everyone pays taxes of some sort.

Technically, I believe GG was talking about you self flushing not 'good REAL Americans being flushed'.

Oh I guess I thought “good real Americans” were positive contributing, law abiding folks with legit citizenship status?

No, I think GG was talking about you. a citizen by no merit of your own but considers it some sort of earned award, probably has an insignificant job and considers Archie Bunker a personal hero while not realizing he is being mocked. So, minus the racism and you're probably an average real American. If you don't like the country because you have to share it with people who don't look like you then you are free to whoosh on out.

Hahaha...diversion.
Why are you twisted fools so against addressing the premise of this thread? Why do you tell us we are better with brown folks yet struggle to demonstrate how we are better? With ease I was able to show you how the best nations on the globe don’t have these people you tell we make us better...Now add something of value and tell us....HOW.

What other country is as diverse as us and shares the same amount of success and wealth?

Haha...look at you...trying to ride the back of those 1%’ers you hate. That’s funny shit.
My wealth has nothing to do with Guadalupe’s despair and vice versa...Just like Mexifornia’s kickass GDP has nothing to do with the 30% fucking the place up and living like cockroaches.

I think your wealth is most likely insignificant. Also the 1%ers (which I wasn't referring to) earned their money on the backs of everyone else. We as a country created a lot of wealth regardless of where it's pooled.

Staying on topic.....why aren’t these top nations flying in Brown folks to improve their countries?

are we flying in brown people to improve our country?

Well, I guess if you consider Indians brown then maybe.

Hahaha...diversion.

I think your wealth is most likely insignificant. Also the 1%ers (which I wasn't referring to) earned their money on the backs of everyone else. We as a country created a lot of wealth regardless of where it's pooled.

what, you do not belive that some racist on the internet forum owns more than 25 million dollars worth of property? :21::21::21:

you are such a skeptic.

The only shit that doesn't add up is between your ears!

They have created their own mythology around immigration.

My wife is an RN and I can tell you the best doctors at her hospital are all "brown"

Yeah, but this is BrokeLoser, what race is the vet who does the deworming?

Hahaha...diversion.

we don't need, free wars on crime, drugs, or terror.

Degrade the economic and culture in white populations and you will see the same behaviors.
To what behaviors are you referring? Do you have any examples?
  • Laziness...
  • Victim Mentality...
  • Entitlement Mentality...
  • Affirmative Action (55 years after passage of the Civil Rights Act)...
  • Reparations...
  • Section 8 Housing...
  • SNAP (foot stamps)...
  • TANF (welfare money)...
  • MediCaid (free healthcare, income-based)...
  • SSI...
  • Preferences in Gubmint hiring...
  • Preferences in college admissions...
  • Incessant playing of the Race Card...
  • Race-based bloc voting...
  • ...etc... etc... etc...

Singapore has a higher quality of life than the United States.

I believe it...And how many from Mexico, Central and South America reside there?

Well, those from Mexico, Central and South America...you know, those awesome humans making our nation better can’t walk to those nations can they?

the color of one's skin has no determination on their value to the country.

I mean, look at you, a white as rice and still a piece of shit that adds nothing of value to the country.

That’s the problem with you filthy fucks...you somehow honestly manipulate your twisted selves into believing Gustavo and his litter of filth on the taxpayer tit contribute to this nation...Remember Gator, I pay more in property taxes than you earn annually.

By the way, property taxes do not do shit for the nation, they are used locally.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, those from Mexico, Central and South America...you know, those awesome humans making our nation better can’t walk to those nations can they?

Who said they made our country better?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back