Will 22 demcands get debate questions beforehand, or just biden joe

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Donna and Debbi need no introduction to President debates.

Who the best debater v. Trump ?

As I watch Chris Wallace and chuck todd ask ridiculous questions softball questions, Democrats have it made

Why would a Republican candidate even go to an enemy controlled debate? The questions will be why is the Republican so evil, the Dem will have the questions in advance, and the Republican would never be allowed to respond. I think you are right, the fix will be in for Biden.

• Banned
Why would a Republican candidate even go to an enemy controlled debate? The questions will be why is the Republican so evil, the Dem will have the questions in advance, and the Republican would never be allowed to respond. I think you are right, the fix will be in for Biden.
What's interesting is Bernie going 2 fox after media boycott

• Banned
Can't use the Russian s again.

Can't use the Russian s again.

Judging by your title and your OP, you can't even use English. :dunno:

• Banned

Forum List

Back