The best british submarine loses duel with more than 30-years old Russian one

Terroristic aggressive actions of your authorities may lead us to that.
Russia is not controlled by globalists like USA and EU are, that's why it is declared to be evil while exactly USA is the reason of most problems on earth.

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.
Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

Putin said the British were behind the chemical attack. Is that what you believe? If so, and why do you believe this?
Not Putin but Lavrov. He never says lies like May, Macron, Johnson and numerous american whitehouse morons..

Prove that he never says lies.

Go for it.

Really it is fascinating to hear how you portray Russia as pure as the driven snow- and Assad as a great guy trying to do good for his country- like when he used chemical weapons on his citizens in 2013
Why should I?
According to presumption of innocence you should prove the guilty first. But in all those incidents you never did it.
So shut up and go investigate!

I stop writing in this theme.. useless
Nothing but unproved propaganda blames from brainwashed sheep with psychological barrier in getting information that goes out of your masters' point

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.
Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

Putin said the British were behind the chemical attack. Is that what you believe? If so, and why do you believe this?
Not Putin but Lavrov. He never says lies like May, Macron, Johnson and numerous american whitehouse morons..

Prove that he never says lies.

Go for it.

Really it is fascinating to hear how you portray Russia as pure as the driven snow- and Assad as a great guy trying to do good for his country- like when he used chemical weapons on his citizens in 2013
Why should I?
According to presumption of innocence you should prove the guilty first. But in all those incidents you never did it.
So shut up and go investigate!

LOL- you certainly didn't apply that to anyone other than your Russian masters.

Nothing but unproved propaganda blames from brainwashed sheep with psychological barrier in getting information that goes out of your masters' point

What Putin pull on your leash and going to assign you to different Fake News?

You are idiot.
Want me to prove I am real person not relied to authorities?
Ok, any tests! Though u don't deserve this

"Believed to have been hunted"? What the hell does that mean? The assumption hardly rises to the level of the screaming headline "British sub loses duel".

"Believed to have been hunted"? What the hell does that mean? The assumption hardly rises to the level of the screaming headline "British sub loses duel".
What were the purposes of both sides - British terrorists wanted to launch rockets, Russians - not to allow that.
Here we have a duel and its results.

The exact same reason then as now- terror.
Assad wants to make sure Syrian citizens are too terrified of his regime to ever dissent again.

He could achieve this without chemical weapons and more effectively. I don't sympathize with Assad's regime, but I have doubts about using chemical weapons, such a very fast "punishment" without investigation only talks about provocation. And, in addition, Russia warned of provocation

Or suppose that all this is true, Assad used chemical weapons and killed many civilians, then in this case I don't understand the behavior of the West, they just bombed a little and went home, despite the fact of a "monstrous war crime", and moreover, Western politicians say that they are ready to negotiate with Assad. But how is this possible, they recently said that Assad is a "terrorist", they accused him of chemical attacks and now they forgot about it.

British submarine in duel with Kremlin’s ‘Black Hole’ hunter-killer

Poor British terrorists couldn't launch their rockets.
Rule, Britannia! rule the waves...

That reminds me of the USS Margaritaville Tragedy.

brian_mccarty_squid.jpg

Last edited:

That's funny coming from a paid troll. Thanks for the laugh! Tell Vladimir that we're ready to fight.

You are idiot.
Want me to prove I am real person not relied to authorities?
Ok, any tests! Though u don't deserve this

LOL Oh please prove it.

Because of course it is so easy to prove that you are independent of your Russian masters when all you do is parrot their party line.

But you want to give it a try?

Can you criticize Putin for anything? Anything substantial- you know not a fake criticism like "Putin's biggest flaw is his deep humility'.....

LOL

Forum List

Back