The best british submarine loses duel with more than 30-years old Russian one

Assad had no reason to use chemical weapon neither in 2017 nor this time.

Yea, that's why Assad BANNED international inspectors from inspecting the site.
when he did it? lie!

russia invited to do it in 2017 and organized investigation now...but USUKFrench terrorists decided not to wait for result but just help their ISIS friends and bomb Syria

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer? ...Orange in Vietnam...nuclear bombing of Japan when there was no need at all?

Now you're all over the place. Your Russian masters are paying you way too many rubles to be this weak at debating. Maybe the gulag for you!

So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.

I hope we never use them against one another. We should be drinking beer, eating chicken wings and playing pool together, not trying to kill one another.
Terroristic aggressive actions of your authorities may lead us to that.
Russia is not controlled by globalists like USA and EU are, that's why it is declared to be evil while exactly USA is the reason of most problems on earth.

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.
Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

Putin said the British were behind the chemical attack. Is that what you believe? If so, and why do you believe this?
Not Putin but Lavrov. He never says lies like May, Macron, Johnson and numerous american whitehouse morons.
There is information in Eastern Gouta about 20 british soldiers of special forces were killed or captivated and some french...fighting together with syrian terrorists. That strike was a revenge.
And if Lavrov said so he has proves.

Btw in Idlib sarine and chlorine was noticed. Russian Defence Ministry announced that soon new gas provocations are qiute possible there.

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer? ...Orange in Vietnam...nuclear bombing of Japan when there was no need at all?

Now you're all over the place. Your Russian masters are paying you way too many rubles to be this weak at debating. Maybe the gulag for you!
and who pays you for western propaganda?
Gulag is history

Eugene Just remember to tell your Russian masters that your trolling campaign isn't going well and that Americans like me are more than ready to fight you.

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

Assad had no reason to use chemical weapon neither in 2017 nor this time.

Yea, that's why Assad BANNED international inspectors from inspecting the site.
when he did it? lie!

russia invited to do it in 2017 and organized investigation now...but USUKFrench terrorists decided not to wait for result but just help their ISIS friends and bomb Syria

Oh good one. Russia investigated Syria for chemical weapons? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Putin and Russia could careless what Assad does as long as he stays in power so they can keep their only warm water port.

The idea that an old Russian sub could defeat a British one is not surprising.

The old diesel/electric boats are still very effective. A modern nuclear sub has a greater range, can go deeper, stay under longer, and has advanced technologies. Obviously.

But a diesel/electric boat is quieter when under. So in a confined area, the advantage is with the old boats. And the torpedoes are modern for both.

I remember how fun and then boring it got to follow commie subs around for weeks at a time.

It had to be odd, knowing that it ww3 went off between us and russia that they would have a 100% mortality rate.

I remember having to lose the Russian trawlers when we left Charleston to go on patrol.

I remember how fun and then boring it got to follow commie subs around for weeks at a time.

It had to be odd, knowing that it ww3 went off between us and russia that they would have a 100% mortality rate.

I remember having to lose the Russian trawlers when we left Charleston to go on patrol.
The Vacapes Victor, an exceptional russian boat that every sub took a few moments to update squadron on it's location each time we left or came into port.

So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.

I hope we never use them against one another. We should be drinking beer, eating chicken wings and playing pool together, not trying to kill one another.
Russia is not controlled by globalists like USA and EU are, that's why it is declared to be evil while exactly USA is the reason of most problems on earth.

Yeah- Russia is controlled by the globalist Putin and his small cabal of opportunistic thugs.

Who is Russia going to try to poison next? Ask Putin.

what kind of dumbass OP gives a link you can't read??
what's your point?? the USSR is a failure?? Russia is a failure?

British submarine in duel with Kremlin’s ‘Black Hole’ hunter-killer

Poor British terrorists couldn't launch their rockets.
Rule, Britannia! rule the waves...

So- 1 or 2 Russian submarines....2 frigates.....and an anti-submarine patrol plane......versus 1 British submarine?

Meanwhile Russia will continue to protect the terrorists controlling the Syrian government.
You guys may laugh as much as you wish, but
Russian Calibres may be launched 2500km away from the target, Tomogawks - much closer...especially in sea. So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.
The list of vehicles is aproximate as Russian Defence Ministry didn't comment that. Probably there was the only 1 submarine and a plane, who knows.
After USAUKFrench terroristic aggression against Syria our observers report about numerous terrorists' attacks in different regions of Syria. They got inspired with the help of western masters.

Listen the last session of Security Council of UN, especially Nebenzya's speach.

Dangerously close to what? How many subs you have in the Caspian Sea anyway?
Close enough to be terminated easily.
None. Who is that moron to use submarines in the lake? Russia has ships in Caspian and they used Calibres against ISIS in Syria. NATO was shocked than...

While I personally despise President Trump- his speech announcing the attack in Syria was spot on when he said that Russia(and Iran) would have to decide whether they wanted to be associated with a mass murderer who drop chemical weapons on his own countries women and children.

But thanks for providing the point of view of your Russian masters. Seems like Putin is siccing his internet dogs on full bore now.
Nobody of western organizations investigated those chemical atacks. Assad had no reason to use chemical weapon neither in 2017 nor this time. The only beneficiary were ISIS terrorists..

Assad had the same reason to use Chemical weapons that he had back in 2013- remember when your buddy Assad poisoned men, women and children then with chemical weapons.

The exact same reason then as now- terror.

Assad wants to make sure Syrian citizens are too terrified of his regime to ever dissent again.

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.
Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

Putin said the British were behind the chemical attack. Is that what you believe? If so, and why do you believe this?
Not Putin but Lavrov. He never says lies like May, Macron, Johnson and numerous american whitehouse morons..

Prove that he never says lies.

Go for it.

Really it is fascinating to hear how you portray Russia as pure as the driven snow- and Assad as a great guy trying to do good for his country- like when he used chemical weapons on his citizens in 2013

Forum List

Back