The best british submarine loses duel with more than 30-years old Russian one

Poor Limeys. The best submarine is equivalent to our worst. :lmao:

The 'games' came to an end with the pre-planned (for these situations) 'strikes' by US subs, ships, and planes.

Not a Russian ship, sub, plane, or personnel survived.

The allies swept the Russians off the board.

The 'games' came to an end with the pre-planned (for these situations) 'strikes' by US subs, ships, and planes.

What I can't figure out is how those Russians keep their submarines from doing what their passenger airliners often do: Ending up as wreckage on the bottom of the sea.

They must be magic submarines or something. :laughing0301:

What I can't figure out is how those Russians keep their submarines from doing what their passenger airliners often do: Ending up as wreckage on the bottom of the sea.

They must be magic submarines or something. :laughing0301:

Kursk submarine disaster - Wikipedia

British submarine in duel with Kremlin’s ‘Black Hole’ hunter-killer

Poor British terrorists couldn't launch their rockets.
Rule, Britannia! rule the waves...

So- 1 or 2 Russian submarines....2 frigates.....and an anti-submarine patrol plane......versus 1 British submarine?

Meanwhile Russia will continue to protect the terrorists controlling the Syrian government.
You guys may laugh as much as you wish, but
Russian Calibres may be launched 2500km away from the target, Tomogawks - much closer...especially in sea. So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.
The list of vehicles is aproximate as Russian Defence Ministry didn't comment that. Probably there was the only 1 submarine and a plane, who knows.
After USAUKFrench terroristic aggression against Syria our observers report about numerous terrorists' attacks in different regions of Syria. They got inspired with the help of western masters.

Listen the last session of Security Council of UN, especially Nebenzya's speach.

The Russian military, the best at watching other militaries do things. They have the best people trained to stare into video screens that money can buy.

So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.

I hope we never use them against one another. We should be drinking beer, eating chicken wings and playing pool together, not trying to kill one another.

So- 1 or 2 Russian submarines....2 frigates.....and an anti-submarine patrol plane......versus 1 British submarine?

Meanwhile Russia will continue to protect the terrorists controlling the Syrian government.
Russian Calibres may be launched 2500km away from the target, Tomogawks - much closer...especially in sea. So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.
The list of vehicles is aproximate as Russian Defence Ministry didn't comment that. Probably there was the only 1 submarine and a plane, who knows.
After USAUKFrench terroristic aggression against Syria our observers report about numerous terrorists' attacks in different regions of Syria. They got inspired with the help of western masters.

Listen the last session of Security Council of UN, especially Nebenzya's speach.

Dangerously close to what? How many subs you have in the Caspian Sea anyway?

While I personally despise President Trump- his speech announcing the attack in Syria was spot on when he said that Russia(and Iran) would have to decide whether they wanted to be associated with a mass murderer who drop chemical weapons on his own countries women and children.

But thanks for providing the point of view of your Russian masters. Seems like Putin is siccing his internet dogs on full bore now.

By the way- the use of British and American submarines there in the Med- I am no expert but seems like a rather stupid use for them there- surface platforms could do the same thing- and nuclear submarines do best with lots of deep water and manuvering room- neither of which the Med is good for.

The Med is better for the shorter range diesel/electric subs the Russians were using

So we could launch ours from the Kaspian sea, while you need to get close...dangerously close.

I hope we never use them against one another. We should be drinking beer, eating chicken wings and playing pool together, not trying to kill one another.
Terroristic aggressive actions of your authorities may lead us to that.
Russia is not controlled by globalists like USA and EU are, that's why it is declared to be evil while exactly USA is the reason of most problems on earth.

Russia is not controlled by globalists like USA and EU are, that's why it is declared to be evil while exactly USA is the reason of most problems on earth.

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.

Dangerously close to what? How many subs you have in the Caspian Sea anyway?
Close enough to be terminated easily.
None. Who is that moron to use submarines in the lake? Russia has ships in Caspian and they used Calibres against ISIS in Syria. NATO was shocked than...

While I personally despise President Trump- his speech announcing the attack in Syria was spot on when he said that Russia(and Iran) would have to decide whether they wanted to be associated with a mass murderer who drop chemical weapons on his own countries women and children.

But thanks for providing the point of view of your Russian masters. Seems like Putin is siccing his internet dogs on full bore now.
Nobody of western organizations investigated those chemical atacks. Assad had no reason to use chemical weapon neither in 2017 nor this time. The only beneficiary were ISIS terrorists.

And I am not "working" here btw. I am ordinary russian ex-ukrainian citizen who came here to find out the level of american brainwashness.

Tell your Russian masters the following. Stopping Assad from using poison gas on little kids is something for which I am prepared to fight and die. I would like that peace comes to Syria and that we all live our lives in peace, but not if that means that Assad continues to use poison gas on little kids. I am willing to fight and to die for that cause. It's their call.
Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

...Orange in Vietnam...nuclear bombing of Japan when there was no need at all?

Why do you blindly believe Assad used chemical weapon? Without reliable evidence and proves just basing on mass media propaganda?

I wonder why are you all not so concerned of Ukrainian usage of phosphor bombs against civilians in Donbass. Those cases are well known...even present in OSCE reports...

Why are you all were not so concerned of USA usage of uranium in Yugoslavia which caused thousands cases of children cancer?

Putin said the British were behind the chemical attack. Is that what you believe? If so, and why do you believe this?

Forum List

Back