The Best “Black Lives Matter”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
8043970_G-620x465.jpg

The man who paid for this marched with MLK. Read the story @ Civil Rights Activist Who Marched With Martin Luther King Posts Blunt Billboard About Black Lives Matter Video TheBlaze.com

I love it. I hope they can find their way out of the world the Democrats have carved for them as losers.

If one has ever seen the slums LBJ created, the towers of hell on earth crime ridden hell holes from the 60's 70's 80's 90's till now I hope one day North East blacks will finally get their shit together and get out of their shackles and become even playing field with the rest of us.

Fred Davis sounds like an intelligent class act. And I'd also bet he's not too thin skinned to be bothered by the Oreo cookie, house nigga, etc. stuff that'll likely be coming his way from the establishment race pimps.

in Detroit two men shot into a crowd of 400 people hitting 11 killing 1 and no one will talk to the police. I guess black lives don't really matter to black people when it's black on black crime.
I'm going to assume no arguments means I'm right. I'm a liberal and I defend black people all the time but I have an issue with their behavior as of late. we don't act the way they do towards police officers why do they think they're different special?

Forum List

Back