The beginning of the end! haha!

J

janeeng

It first begins after Sandy arrives and of course, right to the board we go - here is Sandy, Evil and myself!

After Jim arrives, another pic of the 4 of us! Still waiting for Mike!

Sandy and I decide to head to store, and stop at the ADULT store for a visit! hahahahah! poor Chinese guy she stops to have picture taken with, ran the other way. :D

These 2 lucky hodgies were lucky enough to be flashed, yes, by no other than me! hahahahahaha! prayers to Allah are being done while I post, I am condemed to hell! :p:

Ok, so there are more to come, but STILL waiting for Mike to arrive, however, I am beginning to wonder if we have been dooped! if so, off to the bar we go and find us some FATTIES for you all! haha!

Originally posted by janeeng
After Jim arrives, another pic of the 4 of us! Still waiting for Mike!
hey John... you kinda look like mick folley with short hair...lol

and hold on a sec!? you flash some towel heads but none for me???

Ya'll have a package being delivered by nooon at the latest tomorrow - I really hope Jim is still there because I have something special for him that I want him to open in front of everyone. lol

:D

Mike,

I am truly sorry for John's stupidity - I told him he should have told you to bring my home number and another cell number in case you couldn't get through to one. Well, it was basically a bum night. Off to the Hospital at 11:30 at night, to sit there till nearly 3 a.m. - My Daughter, I think, got either 7 or 8 stiches in her eye. What a sight it is too, I feel horrible for her. The eye is half shut and swollan. Another day today will be ruined because of this - we all were supposed to go to PA and none of us were up in time to go, but my Daughter probably wouldn't have been able to go either. So, here we are Saturday, with nothing to do! :( - If you get bored, you can always try again! haha! but leave it to either myself or Jim for numbers, don't depend on John again!

Janeen or John,

Has it arrived yet? if not Im going to call UPS and bitch like only I can because they SWORE to me that it would be there by noon your time at the latest.

I meant to post this before, but with the situation with my son I was kinda discombobulated last night. I LOVED these pictures ya'll posted! What a good looking group of people! :D

Warmed my heart to 'see' all of ya'll!

Damnit, I wanna be there. boo!

OK....UPS is on my shit list. :mad:

Ive decided I want to start my own mafia since so many people/entities have pissed me off so severely lately.

:clap: :D :clap:

So whats on the agenda for the USMB motley crew tonight?
;)

Ive decided I want to start my own mafia since so many people/entities have pissed me off so severely lately.

Just make yourself a nice Death List, then fly to Japan and train with Pai Mei. Uma did it in Kill Bill, and she managed to kill more than 100 people and get off more or less scot-free.

So whats on the agenda for the USMB motley crew tonight?

Apparently, they're already gone!

Hey Mike,

you were not alone, I was sitting in a reat area 6:30 this morning waiting for everyone to go to Pa. I know my daughter said no one was up on time but she forgot to tell you I was sitting in the rest area waiting. What a bunch of losers. ha ha

Dan since you are mafia-knowlegable, I will allow you in my new mafia. I'll think of a title for ya and let you know!

:D

Forum List

Back