Craps To Dallas Texas

K

KLSuddeth

We are moving!

DK took me yesterday and we found another home. YAY!

screw dallas and its assholes who dare to touch my child, its traffic that never ends, the goddamned low income apartments that infiltrate my grocery store and cause ME to be jumped in the middle of the day. SCREW IT ALL.

I moved here a nice person. I leave here I wiser one; jaded yes, but wiser.

the last guy living there is supposed to be out on monday. we'll spend the next couple weeks cleaning up the place and once the property owner gets done cleaning the carpets, we'll start moving stuff in. I expect to have us living in there by July 1st.

I just wanted to say publicly how much I appreciate my husband, DKSuddeth. We really should have waited a month or two before moving due to financial reasons but he saw how scared my son and I are and he made it happen.

You ROCK hon!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I just wanted to say publicly how much I appreciate my husband, DKSuddeth. We really should have waited a month or two before moving due to financial reasons but he saw how scared my son and I are and he made it happen.

You ROCK hon!

Hey, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, regardless of anything else.

You will be much safer now, I hope they catch the blacks that did this to your son.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
I just wanted to say publicly how much I appreciate my husband, DKSuddeth.......

What a testament....... to any husband.

Congrats and Best Wishes to you both from Musicman & myself. I just wish it'd have been under much better circumstances.

He was shoved in a car by 2 degenerates.
We have him back now.
Police are NO help :mad: :(

Let me find the thread.

Thank you for the link KL.

What a horrible thing to happen. I'm glad your son is okay. Keep posting updates on if they catch the bastards that did this!

They wont catch them, Lil. They wont even try.
This thing has been so cluster-fucked by the PD that I cant decide whether to laugh, cry, blow someone or something up, or what.

But in case the amazing happens and they actually DO anything, I will make sure to update :)

THanks for your kind words and support :)

Forum List

Back