The beauty of Donald Trump......thank you sir!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump Concedes Health Care Bill Could Hurt Many Of His Supporters
But he called the legislation “very preliminary.”

My heart is melting, really melting....as I watch these sorry as GOP leaders request the help of democrats to help solve the nations problems, such as healthcare....these are the exact same bad motherfuckers who could give a rats fuck about democrats while Obama was in office, because all felt safe in their gerrymandered redneck districts, who used and abused Obama's ACA to get elected over and over again...are now finding themselves up the fuckin creek without a paddle, with no one to blame but themselves and Trump once the shit hits the fan with all the planned cuts they intend to enact. All frightened little white bitches, scared to cut the cord of rednecks who have fed off their bullshit for years.

So thank you Trump for exposing your party to be the heartless whores that they are. Thank you for reminding all of us, finally that elections count and MID TERM ELECTIONS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTIONS of all. Thank you for being a liar, a clown and a fraud...something we all knew, we just needed more evidence and thank you from the bottom of our ass, for putting the fear of God in white conservative politicians who are now faced with reality.....they will either follow your lead to failure and fuckin over the very people that put their sorry ass's in office or they will man up and represent the people...only time will tell.

But seeing Trump vomit and fuck over these sorry ass hillbillies that elected his ass, is priceless and I want to thank you for it. From meals on wheels being depleted to Big Bird being vanished....a big yellow bird that taught these toothless mf's how to read!!

Those same hillbillies that voted for him can drink yellow water and shoot their heroin up. Why because he cut funding for the EPA , and even wants to eliminate it, and is also cutting funding for Medicaid and social services, have no fear, you can still buy a gun to shoot your brains out when it gets so bad you can't take it anymore.

What if these changes make your life and the nation and world get better?

They wont, how do I know, because Trump ruins everything he gets involved in, and the GOP are full of freedom caucus members.

Forum List

Back