Debate on climate and warming? Not really.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Anyone who tells you that climate is changing all the time, have them refer to the image below. Follow the curve.

earth_temperature_timeline.png

GloBull warming is a huge wealth redistribution scam.

End of debate
Global arming deniers are dumber than shit. Thanks for proving that.

Yeah...except for the fact that the warming stopped, the computer models have been wrong, and that the man made global warming religionists keep destroying, hiding and changing data.......all in the name of scientific truth....

Anyone who tells you that climate is changing all the time, have them refer to the image below. Follow the curve.

Jake, please tell the class how we had accurate temperature reading of the "excess heat" stored in the deep ocean back in 1600, and 10,000 BCE, for example
I see you are too stupid to understand how we know what we know about what the planet was like thousands & millions years ago.

Jake, please tell the class how we had accurate temperature reading of the "excess heat" stored in the deep ocean back in 1600, and 10,000 BCE, for example
I see you are too stupid to understand how we know what we know about what the planet was like thousands & millions years ago.

Hey twit...they couldn't even accurately predict the snow amounts for this week....and yet they are going to be dead on 100 years from now.....you are the dumb one......

Explain it to us.

GloBull warming is a huge wealth redistribution scam.

End of debate
Global arming deniers are dumber than shit. Thanks for proving that.
T

Yeah...except for the fact that the warming stopped, the computer models have been wrong, and that the man made global warming religionists keep destroying, hiding and changing data.......all in the name of scientific truth....
The warming has not stopped. The older models are off because we have been taking action & reducing emission growth. \

Until now when the fucking stupid have taken over our country & will reverse the progress made.

I guess you just hate your kids. You value money more than your children's future?

Hey twit...they couldn't even accurately predict the snow amounts for this week....and yet they are going to be dead on 100 years from now.....you are the dumb one......
Now you call WEATHER climate. You are the dumbest, most uninformed jackass on this site.

Where is the data to prove this claim? Wait a minute! I know this one! You left it in the cave upon which you found that cave drawing didn't you?

Explain it to us.

Sop you think we just made up the climate of those eras in the past? Do we learn anything from the fossil history? Ice cores? Tree rings?

We must have made up dinosaurs too. Right, dumbass.

Forum List

Back