The beautiful and courageous people of Israel

it is a pseudo democracy,no true democracy can exist in an apartheid state but it is uplifting to see these good Jewish people using what freedom they do have to to speak out against this injustice and they have my deepest respect
You contradict yourself, you say "it is a pseudo democracy".Yet you post videos that time and time again prove that Israel is a democratic state.

No true democracy can exist in an apartheid state..

Well Israel is a democratic state as you have just proven, thus the inevitable conclusion is that Israel is not an apartheid state.

you contradict yourself, you say "it is a pseudo democracy".yet you post videos that time and time again prove that israel is a democratic state.

no true democracy can exist in an apartheid state..

well israel is a democratic state as you have just proven, thus the inevitable conclusion is that israel is not an apartheid state.

the proof that israel is not an apartheid state is what exactly ?

You contradict yourself, you say "it is a pseudo democracy".Yet you post videos that time and time again prove that Israel is a democratic state.

Just because you say Israel is an Apartheid state does not mean it is.

Well Israel is a democratic state as you have just proven, thus the inevitable conclusion is that Israel is not an apartheid state.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dvwgjDAT8]Prager University: Is Israel an Apartheid State? - YouTube[/ame]

^ :thup:

Just because you say Israel is an Apartheid state does not mean it is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1dvwgjDAT8]Prager University: Is Israel an Apartheid State? - YouTube[/ame]

^ :thup:

Steaming pile post edited.Please take it to the bathroom if you must, thanks

no true democracy can exist in an apartheid state..

well israel is a democratic state as you have just proven, thus the inevitable conclusion is that israel is not an apartheid state.

the proof that israel is not an apartheid state is what exactly ?

Well beyond the irrefutable proof that Ropey just posted , I will add that the definition of apartheid is as follows :
a·part·heid (
schwa.gif
-pärt
prime.gif
h
imacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
, -h
amacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)n.1. An official policy of racial segregation formerly practiced in the Republic of South Africa, involving political, legal, and economic discrimination against nonwhites.
2. A policy or practice of separating or segregating groups.
3. The condition of being separated from others; segregation.
apartheid - definition of apartheid by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Neither one of those criteria is true for Israel.

etos , I'm very proud of you !
Like the majority of people who know nothing of Israel,and yet have formed an opinion against it you don't let facts fool you.
When faced with facts like the above statements you just ignore them stick your head in the sand and proceed.

Like the majority of people who know nothing of Israel,and yet have formed an opinion against it you don't let facts fool you.
When faced with facts like the above statements you just ignore them stick your head in the sand and proceed.

you are the one with the head stuck somewhere and it aint sand

WOW that has to be the witty retort of the year !
Do you have proof for your claims ?
I do,and it seems that so far all you have presented is just a pile of steamy S***.

Israels policy have nothing in common with the definition of apartheid (Fact) and yet you call it apartheid.
It's has the same thing as saying a table is a duck
a table is not alive , it doesn't quack like a duck it doesn't look like a duck and it doesn't lay eggs like a duck.
You can still call the table a duck , but that is just dumb.
buygreen-knu-round-dining-table.jpg

mallard_duck.jpg

WOW that has to be the witty retort of the year !
Do you have proof for your claims ?
I do,and it seems that so far all you have presented is just a pile of steamy S***.

Israels policy have nothing in common with the definition of apartheid (Fact) and yet you call it apartheid.
It's has the same thing as saying a table is a duck
a table is not alive , it doesn't quack like a duck it doesn't look like a duck and it doesn't lay eggs like a duck.
You can still call the table a duck , but that is just dumb.
buygreen-knu-round-dining-table.jpg

mallard_duck.jpg

So now you have reduced yourself to complete nonsense as your only retort..

this thread is to pay tribute to those brave Israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..

Last edited:
So now you have reduced yourself to complete nonsense as your only retort..

this thread is to pay tribute to those brave Israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..

"complete nonsense as your only retort.." Facts are nonsense now ?
I can see how you would view facts as nonsense , it's very continent for you , as facts don't support your claims.

"Israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..."
Yeah you keep saying this ... but without even a shred of evidence.

Last edited:
so now you have reduced yourself to complete nonsense as your only retort..

This thread is to pay tribute to those brave israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..

"complete nonsense as your only retort.." facts are nonsense now ?
I can see how you would view facts as nonsense , it's very continent for you , as facts don't support your claims.

"israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..."
yeah you keep saying this ... But without even a shred of evidence.

the eyewitness testimony and heartfelt ,thoughtful , intelligent accounts of israeli soldiers,students and citizens is..not a shred of evidence ??..these people truly serve israel and represent its greatest hope for the future..not you and your zionist propaganda machine

so now you have reduced yourself to complete nonsense as your only retort..

This thread is to pay tribute to those brave israelis courageous enough to speak the truth..

the eyewitness testimony and heartfelt ,thoughtful , intelligent accounts of israeli soldiers,students and citizens is..not a shred of evidence ??..these people truly serve israel and represent its greatest hope for the future..not you and your zionist propaganda machine

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not evidence that support alleged apartheid in Israel. It's not evidence of anything besides the fact that freedom of speech is alive and kicking in Israel. (Unlike in it's neighboring countries and the Palestinian territories.)

You call me 'Zionist propaganda machine' and discard all facts as 'Propaganda' when in reality you have no clue about reality in Israel.
You label anything your predisposed opinion doesn't agree with (No matter how truthful) as propaganda and anything you do agree with as the truth.

As long as this proceeds you will remain a brainwashed person unable to see the truth.
If one desires to find out the truth one must examine facts in an objective way, so far you are incapable of this.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is not evidence that support alleged apartheid in Israel. It's not evidence of anything besides the fact that freedom of speech is alive and kicking in Israel. (Unlike in it's neighboring countries and the Palestinian territories.)

You call me 'Zionist propaganda machine' and discard all facts as 'Propaganda' when in reality you have no clue about reality in Israel.
You label anything your predisposed opinion doesn't agree with (No matter how truthful) as propaganda and anything you do agree with as the truth.

As long as this proceeds you will remain a brainwashed person unable to see the truth.
If one desires to find out the truth one must examine facts in an objective way, so far you are incapable of this.

This is why there's a conspiracy forum with his name.

its a conspiracy theory to you that there are brave and courageous jewish people that can look critically at their own faults and seek to right them ??...wow what a crazy world in must be inside your head

Yet the section for conspiracy theorists has your name in the title. The conspiracies are in your head, hence the reason for the naming of the forum. :thup:

This is why there's a conspiracy forum with his name.

its a conspiracy theory to you that there are brave and courageous jewish people that can look critically at their own faults and seek to right them ??...wow what a crazy world in must be inside your head

Yet the section for conspiracy theorists has your name in the title. The conspiracies are in your head, hence the reason for the naming of the forum. :thup:

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0oMPHGsJ7Y]Israeli Soldiers Speak Out: Occupation & the Future of Israel's Democracy: HIGHLIGHTS - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back