The beautiful and courageous people of Israel

in this case it's both messenger and your message that our soldiers should like to do the things that are being done. No one likes to have to do the things israel has to do in order to protect itself from those who wish its end.

Tough, but there it is. :thup:

our soliders ??...my message is their are israelis of conscience that give a much different account than that of the state propaganda disseminated through mainstream media

our soliders ??...my message is their are israelis of conscience that give a much different account than that of the state propaganda disseminated through mainstream media

No, they hate what's happening as much as the vietnam vets hated what was happening. War is hell for most people who participate. It changed me forever.

For others it's a demand of theirs but usually they are ones who have not seen war.

isr-world.gif

Yes, that damned Red spot encroaching on the green spot.

I've posted with you more than a few times eots. You are blinded to a seriously slanted view much like others who post in your pattern. This is another reason why you frequent the conspiracy sections.

Things are just not right eh?

The Zionist invasion is a mischievous one. It does not hesitate to take any road, or to pursue all despicable and repulsive means to fulfill its desires. It relies to a great extent, for its meddling and spying activities, on the clandestine organizations which it has established, such as the Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, Lions, and other spying associations. All those secret organizations, some which are overt, act for the interests of Zionism and under its directions, strive to demolish societies, to destroy values, to wreck answerableness, to totter virtues and to wipe out Islam. It stands behind the diffusion of drugs and toxics of all kinds in order to facilitate its control and expansion. The Arab states surrounding Israel are required to open their borders to the Jihad fighters, the sons of the Arab and Islamic peoples, to enable them to play their role and to join their efforts to those of their brothers among the Muslim Brothers in Palestine. The other Arab and Islamic states are required, at the very least, to facilitate the movement of the Jihad fighters from and to them. We cannot fail to remind every Muslim that when the Jews occupied Holy Jerusalem in 1967 and stood at the doorstep of the Blessed Aqsa Mosque, they shouted with joy: “Muhammad is dead, he left daughters behind.” Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims. “Let the eyes of the cowards not fall asleep.”

The Hamas Charter

On January 25, 2006, the day Palestinian Legislative Council elections were held,
Dr. Mahmoud al-Zahar, senior Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip and candidate for the
post of foreign minister, stated that Hamas was committed to the ideology of its 1988
charter. He noted emphatically that “the movement [would] not change a single word
in its charter,” which calls for the destruction of the State of Israel, and would not
become a purely political movement, but quite the opposite, it would continue its
policy of “resistance” (i.e., terrorist attacks) (Reuters, Gaza, January 25).

Some may wish to read this full Hamas Charter to see just some portion of what Israel has to face. Iran notwithstanding.

in this case it's both messenger and your message that our soldiers should like to do the things that are being done. No one likes to have to do the things israel has to do in order to protect itself from those who wish its end.

I really don't see your point ...
Those people of conscience as you say didn't present anything new ...

"Israel should end the occupation of the Palestinian territories." Israel would like nothing more then to end the occupation of those territories , they are a pain in the butt.

Douger ... I don't know what you think you can prove by spamming this thread with videos.
Your videos have no relevance to my claim that Israeli society is democratic.

Your videos show that there are Israeli criminals , so what ? There are no American criminals ? Are American prisons empty ? Are Mexican , Iranian , French prisons empty ?
How Israel is different for any other country in that aspect ?

Your other video shows that there are rude Israelis, this also irrelevant as all countries house rude people ...

In conclusion your posts didn't not prove anything beyond your capability to Spam.

Hitler's Germany was a Democracy...What does that prove? Israel by staking its illegal claims in the West Bank and E. jerusalem has thrown the gaunlet to Islam's 1.4 billion people...it is a war of attrition bounds to last to the last man.

Douger ... I don't know what you think you can prove by spamming this thread with videos.

Your videos show that there are Israeli criminals , so what ? There are no American criminals ? Are American prisons empty ? Are Mexican , Iranian , French prisons empty ?

Your other video shows that there are rude Israelis, this also irrelevant as all countries house rude people ...

In conclusion your posts didn't not prove anything beyond your capability to Spam.

Hitler's Germany was a Democracy...What does that prove? Israel by staking its illegal claims in the West Bank and E. jerusalem has thrown the gaunlet to Islam's 1.4 billion people...it is a war of attrition bounds to last to the last man.

Hitler's Germany was not a Democracy.
Hitler was elected in a democratic process and swiftly appointed hims self as fuhrer. Since Hitlers elections Germany stopped being a democratic country.

Israel by staking its illegal claims in the West Bank and E. jerusalem has thrown the gaunlet to Islam's 1.4 billion people...it is a war of attrition bounds to last to the last man.
Most Islamic countries are failing countries. Muslims are killing Muslims on a large scale around the world and you mean to tell me that the biggest problem of Islam in the world right now is the West Bank and East Jerusalem ? So big of a problem that they are prepared to go to war down to the last man ?
If that's true , then they are just plain crazy.

Hitler's Germany was not a Democracy.
Hitler was elected in a democratic process and swiftly appointed hims self as fuhrer. Since Hitlers elections Germany stopped being a democratic country.

Israel by staking its illegal claims in the West Bank and E. jerusalem has thrown the gaunlet to Islam's 1.4 billion people...it is a war of attrition bounds to last to the last man.
Most Islamic countries are failing countries. Muslims are killing Muslims on a large scale around the world and you mean to tell me that the biggest problem of Islam in the world right now is the West Bank and East Jerusalem ? So big of a problem that they are prepared to go to war down to the last man ?
If that's true , then they are just plain crazy.

Crazy as a Fox....Resistance got rid of the Crusaders, Turks, Brits...it worked!

I really don't see your point ...
Those people of conscience as you say didn't present anything new ...

"Israel should end the occupation of the Palestinian territories." Israel would like nothing more then to end the occupation of those territories , they are a pain in the butt.

funny you should present such a reaction to it then...

A reaction that your videos proves Israel is a democratic country?

much like american democracy in the deep south in 1950 ..but less liberal and more violent against repressed minorities...that kind of democracy
Right ...
You see , you talk about things you know nothing about and present zero evidence to support your claim.
How am I supposed to take you seriously ?

much like american democracy in the deep south in 1950 ..but less liberal and more violent against repressed minorities...that kind of democracy
Right ...
You see , you talk about things you know nothing about and present zero evidence to support your claim.

You see , you talk about things you know nothing about and present zero evidence to support your claim....How am I supposed to take you seriously ?

Right ...

You see , you talk about things you know nothing about and present zero evidence to support your claim....How am I supposed to take you seriously ?
It looks like eots has a mouse in his pocket.

Right ...

Copy paste,how original.:lol:

More like South Africa during apartheid.

In any case..they want to be a belligerent nasty little nation..go for it.

It shouldn't be on our dime. And we shouldn't put up with them spying on us..or killing our citizens.

It shouldn't be on our dime. And we shouldn't put up with them spying on us..or killing our citizens.

Only about 0.06% of your 'dime' is spent on Israel. The other 99.94% are spent on democratic countries like Afghanistan, Egypt etc ...

"killing our citizens"
:lol:

Only about 0.06% of your 'dime' is spent on Israel. The other 99.94% are spent on democratic countries like Afghanistan, Egypt etc ...

"killing our citizens"
:lol:

Shouldn't be spent on them either.

And it's a little disconcerting that you laugh at the killing of American citizens.

Forum List

Back