The Beast is alive and well , the mark of the beast , yes 666

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
5th Ave. NY. No, not the Christian beast, Kushner's beast, do I smell another family bankruptcy coming around the bend. Yes, borrow another 7 billion to raise it into a tower of glass condos, after all, why not, if it sinks, then you can always file for bankruptcy. (I find it very amusing that a Jewish man owns a building numbered 666 that is causing him so much distress)

666 Fifth Ave. for $1.8 billion.

At the time it was the most expensive single building ever sold in the United States. It didn’t make money then. It certainly didn’t make money during the financial crisis. And it doesn’t make money now.

Its travails, from the heady moment of sale through a series of deals to assuage the initial miscalculation, have been the subject of fascination in the New York media. On top of that, for the past year, Kushner Companies has been seeking to assemble more than $7 billion in financing to convert the existing structure into a glass tower of condos, about twice the current height, designed by the late Zaha Hadid. The General Motors Building, about five blocks away, is considered the most valuable building in Manhattan at $3.4 billion. The Kushners’ would cost more than twice that much to build.

This NYC Skyscraper Is a Perfect Illustration of the Trump Administration’s Intractable Conflicts of Interest

66 books of 'man'=6
on Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
THe holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
The religious authority creators of the compiled one world religion:
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666
AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

The character that Roman kingdom compiled & created out of many
is admittedly Lucifer in
Rev 22:16 and we see:
L=12+U=21+C=3+I=9+F=6+E=5+R=18 = 74
J=10+E=5+S=19+U=21+S=19 = 74
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

Last edited:
Satan has no idea when Christ will return. He has had to have an evil, egotistical politician at the ready, whose body he can infiltrate at any time. A Nero, A Hitler..
God is omnipotent, Satan is not. He can only react to what comes next.
Satan and his followers were caught off guard by Christ's first visit:
"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

Last edited:
5th Ave. NY. No, not the Christian beast, Kushner's beast, do I smell another family bankruptcy coming around the bend. Yes, borrow another 7 billion to raise it into a tower of glass condos, after all, why not, if it sinks, then you can always file for bankruptcy. (I find it very amusing that a Jewish man owns a building numbered 666 that is causing him so much distress)

At the time it was the most expensive single building ever sold in the United States. It didn’t make money then. It certainly didn’t make money during the financial crisis. And it doesn’t make money now.

Its travails, from the heady moment of sale through a series of deals to assuage the initial miscalculation, have been the subject of fascination in the New York media. On top of that, for the past year, Kushner Companies has been seeking to assemble more than $7 billion in financing to convert the existing structure into a glass tower of condos, about twice the current height, designed by the late Zaha Hadid. The General Motors Building, about five blocks away, is considered the most valuable building in Manhattan at $3.4 billion. The Kushners’ would cost more than twice that much to build.

This NYC Skyscraper Is a Perfect Illustration of the Trump Administration’s Intractable Conflicts of Interest

You REALLY are a one-trick-pony ...

6a00e5521cccd0883401b7c6cf70e1970b-pi

The developers also reportedly want to change the name of the building from 666 to 660 Fifth Avenue to avoid associations with the devil – another feature that has been parodied on social media.

https://www.dezeen.com/2017/03/23/zaha-hadid-architects-666-fifth-avenue-skyscraper-compared-glass-dildo-architecture-offices/

What is Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia?

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of number 666. While the origin of the word may be Greek, the phobia itself comes from a Bible verse (Revelation 13:18), in which the number 666 is told to be the number of the Beast (Satan). Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is considered to be a specific phobia, which is discussed on the home page. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is also related Arithmophobia and Numerophobia (which both mean fear of numbers).

Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia - 666 fear, 666 phobia, fear of 666, fear of the number 666, phobia of 666, phobia of the number 666, Arithmophobia, Numerophobia

I have to hand it too you ... it takes a real ideological contortionist to take an idiotic xtian numerology notion and turn it into a screed about Jews.

1473764862-0.jpg

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

is admittedly Lucifer in
666 in roman numerals is written: DCLXVI And strangely enough, DCLXVI in alpha-numerics = 74

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
^^^ idiot who thinks they spoke English in the Middle East during biblical times.

I have to hand it too you ... it takes a real ideological contortionist to take an idiotic xtian numerology notion and turn it into a screed about Jews.

1473764862-0.jpg
It was built by a jewish company, and now is going probably going into bankruptcy.

Oh the irony of it all.

66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

is admittedly Lucifer in

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------
^^^ idiot who thinks they spoke English in the Middle East during biblical times.

Uh before you call people idiots you should self reflect and realize you leave yourself open for greater criticsm if mistaken in logic.
What brilliant person forgets the message comes from that which is in the world to come(aka future) and from that which knows all that already occured.
You are thinking in linear timeline, us "idiots" think non linear. ;-)
That's why Isaiah states the secret that Genesis eluded to cryptically:
"the begining is at the end"

Last edited:
66 books of 'man'=6
Catholics=666

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

is admittedly Lucifer in

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

Uh before you call people idiots you should self reflect. What brilliant person forgets the message comes from that which is in the world to come(aka future) and from thst which knows all that already occured.
You are thinking in linear timeline, us "idiots" think non linear. ;-)
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You lose all credit when you make it anti semitic.

Forum List

Back