The Bear Awakes

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This was the last recorded message that the LORD gave to his servant, Dumitru Duduman before he went home to be with the LORD. As I was looking over Brother Dumitru's visions, dreams, encounters with with LORD I found some of his final words and this one was last. I do recall Brother Dumitru saying before that those who were not serving the LORD were blind and could not see the coming Russian invasion upon America but today I saw something else. The last message God gave him was the warning about Russia. I believe the LORD made this Dumitru's final message because He wanted to emphasize to us the truth of this message - that Russia does plan to strike us in the future. Another thing I saw while reading it...... Dumitru is told that those who do not serve the LORD, fear the LORD will not believe the Russians are going to strike the United States of America. Perhaps if they believed they would repent! I do not know. This is very brief but an important message. I remember once the LORD sent Dumitru the message that those following false religions and / or attending the wide road false church would not heed this warning either. They do not believe they will perish with the wicked and end up in hell. I still believe that if anyone desires to do the will of God and follow Jesus Christ the Lord will save that person and will open their eyes to see that America is in her final days now. Judgment is surely at the door. The Bear has awaken.

The Bear Awakes

The last of 3 final messages given to Dumitru in April of 1997.

I knelt beside my bed to pray, as I do every night before I go to sleep. After finishing my prayer, I opened my eyes but I was no longer in my room. Instead, I found myself in a forest. I looked around and to my right I saw a man, dressed in white, who pointed his finger and said, “See and remember.” It took me a while to find out what he was pointing at. It was a small bear who seemed half dead lying on the ground. As I continued to watch this bear, it began to breathe deeper. With every passing minute it seemed to revive itself, and as I watched, it also became angrier. It then began to grow. Soon it was larger than the forest floor and as it grew larger it continued to become angrier. It then began to paw the ground, so that when its paw would hit the ground, the earth would shudder. The bear continued to devastate all that stood in its path until it came upon some men with sticks trying to fend it off. By this time, the bear had grown so large that it simply crushed the men underfoot and continued to rampage. I was stunned by what I saw and asked the man standing beside me, “What does this mean?” “At first, they thought the great bear was dead,” the man said. “As it will begin to stir once again, they will consider it harmless. Suddenly it will grow strong once more with purpose and violence. God will blind the eyes of those that continue to trample on the sacrifice of Christ’s blood, until the day the bear will strike swiftly. This day will catch them unprepared and it will be just as you saw.” The man then said, “Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.” Suddenly, I was once again by myself in my room, on my knees, with sweat covering my face.

Excerpted from:
Dreams and Visions From God
Copyright © 1994, 1996, 2000

Jeremiah is a false prophet as spoken of in the latter days.

She has been warned, and her name has been sealed by angels of the Lord until judgement if she does not repent and turn away from her ways.

She would do well to consider James 4: 4, 5.

Last night I was praying before I went to sleep. Then the LORD awoke me before 4 a.m. to pray and I cannot recall if He told me this last night or this morning right now - but the Word He spoke to me was that I had made a deep impact on this board for His Word, for exposing Satan's lies and his servants and for holding up the Truth of His word. That was the Word He gave me, deep impact.

I pray to God that the Word of God that has been planted in your hearts will produce much fruit. Because truly the time is short. There are many false prophets, many that would deceive the world and shipwreck the faith of even the elect if it were possible. We are going to have to dig deeply into the Word of God and believe what the KJV Bible says. Not those who disagree with what the KJV Bible says. No matter how eloquent they may be. We need to hold fast to the Word of God.

Jesus Christ said that when He was lifted up..........He would draw all men unto Himself.

We are not to be lifting up men (or women). No servant is above their Master. It is Jesus Christ who is to be lifted up. Not men. Not the Doctrines of men. No. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son.

20121015-105833.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I was praying before I went to sleep. Then the LORD awoke me before 4 a.m. to pray and I cannot recall if He told me this last night or this morning right now - but the Word He spoke to me was that I had made a deep impact on this board for His Word, for exposing Satan's lies and his servants and for holding up the Truth of His word. That was the Word He gave me, deep impact.

I pray to God that the Word of God that has been planted in your hearts will produce much fruit. Because truly the time is short. There are many false prophets, many that would deceive the world and shipwreck the faith of even the elect if it were possible. We are going to have to dig deeply into the Word of God and believe what the KJV Bible says. Not those who disagree with what the KJV Bible says. No matter how eloquent they may be. We need to hold fast to the Word of God.

Jesus Christ said that when He was lifted up..........He would draw all men unto Himself.

We are not to be lifting up men (or women). No servant is above their Master. It is Jesus Christ who is to be lifted up. Not men. Not the Doctrines of men. No. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father except through the Son.
satan loves those that do his bidding. you must be a favorite.

Jeremiah, you are not God's servant here.
i'm being cheeky when i call her a tool of satan but she is more than willing to allow herself to be deceived by anyone with a youtube account so long as what they post confirms her hatred for others.

that certainly wouldn't seem to be doing the work of the lord.

Daniel 7 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
The vision Brother Dumitru was given confirms the same vision Daniel was given in Daniel 7:5. A bear laying down, then it raised itself up on one side, and we will see the fulfillment of this prophecy at the time God appoints for it to be fulfilled -yet still there will be those who mock God and His Word and they will deny the Word of the LORD and the warnings of His servants. Only those with eyes to see can see what is happening and only those with ears to hear can hear what is being said.

`
Daniel 7 King James Version (KJV)

1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.

2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.

4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
The vision Brother Dumitru was given confirms the same vision Daniel was given in Daniel 7:5. A bear laying down, then it raised itself up on one side, and we will see the fulfillment of this prophecy at the time God appoints for it to be fulfilled -yet still there will be those who mock God and His Word and they will deny the Word of the LORD and the warnings of His servants. Only those with eyes to see can see what is happening and only those with ears to hear can hear what is being said.
so it's completely impossible that dumitru read daniel and then made something up to fit it, isn't it?

Scriptures that give us godly instruction:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Galatians 1:8,9

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm 1

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

John 15: 5-8

1 Thessalonians 4:7-8 King James Version (KJV)

7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.

and it is written:

Peter 3:3-6 King James Version (KJV)

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

King James Version (KJV)
by Public Domain

This is an excellent message from Dumitru Duduman's grandson which should be heard by everyone - both Believers and Unbelievers so that they will know the truth. It is the truth of God's Word that sets men free. It is that truth that exposes false teachers and their false doctrines. You will find that Michael Boldea's messages are always based on Bible Scripture. He is a true servant of the LORD, a man of integrity and one who has held fast to the Word of God and preached the Pure Word of God.

She has been warned, and her name has been sealed by angels of the Lord until judgement if she does not repent and turn away from her ways.

Fake Jake fits the Biblical description of the "Accuser of the Brethern" with his unwarranted attacks on Jeremiah. ....... :cool:

Fake Jake fits the Biblical description of the "Accuser of the Brethern" with his unwarranted attacks on Jeremiah. ....... :cool:

Thank you, Sunni Man.

Thank you, Sunni Man.
That Jeremiah thanks a Sunni Muslim is evidence of her unbelief.

I thanked Sunni Man because I'm grateful for his kindness and his willingness to speak. He spoke up and wrote the truth, These attacks from Jake against me are unwarranted. I've done nothing against the man. Sunni Man knows the Scriptures. The Scriptures are clear about who the accuser of the brethren is. Satan is the accuser of the brethren and when Jake allows Satan to use him like this? He is acting as the accuser of the brethren.

If Jake thinks that God cannot use a Sunni Muslim man to rebuke him he is sadly mistaken. He can and He has. To God be the Glory.

Forum List

Back