The Battle of Kosovo

I marched with the Kosovans in Pristina a year before independence.

That a battle that happened in 1389 was used as justification for a war in 1989 is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

Then again Russia invading the Ukraine was always freaking ridiculous. What do Serbia and Russia have in common? ....

I marched with the Kosovans in Pristina a year before independence.

That a battle that happened in 1389 was used as justification for a war in 1989 is absolutely freaking ridiculous.

Then again Russia invading the Ukraine was always freaking ridiculous. What do Serbia and Russia have in common? ....
It was not a invasion because Kosovo was part of serbia some terrorists started the war by attacking police military and serbs you call them freedom fighters only in the aftermath Kosovo became independent

It was not a invasion because Kosovo was part of serbia some terrorists started the war by attacking police military and serbs you call them freedom fighters only in the aftermath Kosovo became independent

I didn't say Serbia invaded Kosovo though. But they did do a lot of bad.
Like they had a 50/50 ratio for workers in all businesses, and yet 90% of people were Kosovan Albanians.
Why did they go in and try and wipe the Kosovan Albanians out? No good reason at all, except some war that happened 600 years prior.

Why do you think some "terrorists" started attacking the police and Serbs? Just randomly?
And then I guess the Serbs attacking Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia etc was also not the Serbs' fault.

St.Vitus Day and it is tomorrow 28th June, I started my thread yesterday because my parish here in upper austria, did a liturgy and service for st.vitus day (vidovdan) yesterday. So I started my thread yesterday, because the parish celebrated it on sunday yesterday. Probably because it was sunday and the parish had the locality yesterday for them, it is a catholic church, i mean the building, and the serbian-orthodox parish rents it for their service.

Here is in bigger, the translation of the text which is also in my video, but maybe it is too small in the video and goes too fast away.

Forum List

Back