The Basic Rule of Liberalism...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....is coercion, force, threats of legal or even physical oppression.

Can we agree to that?

Liberals imagine that, no matter the issue or argument, they know what is best for everyone.
Everyone else.....often hypocrisy prevails.

At the very least, if you don't toe the Liberal line, you are smeared.....

"If you don’t like Michelle Obama’s school lunch program, she says YOU don’t CARE about KIDS"
If you don’t like Michelle Obama’s school lunch program, she says YOU don’t CARE about KIDS

Of course, there is this:

"1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama’s standards"
1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama’s standards

And this:
"Students throw away 85% of vegetables as "healthy" school lunch program fails"
Students throw away 85% of vegetables as

And this:
"School nutritionists to Congress: Michelle Obama’s lunch laws have to go"

School nutritionists to Congress: Michelle Obama’s lunch laws have to go

Didn't we see the very same pattern on Obama's eponymous healthcare plan????

But, heck.....Liberals are experts on what is good for everyone else.....
....that's why it's called Collectivism.

Last edited:
Another Chunk spamathon....

3 crank websites and a carefully edited excerpt from the Reality Based Community...

Such healthy efforts are supported by First Lady Michelle Obama, known for her role in trying to fight the children's obesity epidemic. Her focus has primarily been on her Let's Move initiative, in which nutrition awareness and physical activity among school-age children are highlighted. Because of her involvement, several schools across the nation now have vending machines filled with oat bars and bottled juice rather than the usual candy bars and gummy treats.(3)

If we just ignore the Obesity Pandemic, it will go away!

You're too dumb to know how to take care of yourself, this much is evident.

Another Chunk spamathon....

3 crank websites and a carefully edited excerpt from the Reality Based Community...

Such healthy efforts are supported by First Lady Michelle Obama, known for her role in trying to fight the children's obesity epidemic. Her focus has primarily been on her Let's Move initiative, in which nutrition awareness and physical activity among school-age children are highlighted. Because of her involvement, several schools across the nation now have vending machines filled with oat bars and bottled juice rather than the usual candy bars and gummy treats.(3)

If we just ignore the Obesity Pandemic, it will go away!

Click those heels, brown-shirt!!!!

Oooooo.......looks like I hit a nerve, huh?

Bet you voted for .....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Am I right?

Bet you voted for .....Barack Hussein Obama, the dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Am I right?

You've never been right about anything before, why would that change now?

And you're welcome, by the way.

Am I right?

You're kinda sensitive about that Obama vote, huh?

Trouble wiping off the 'Obama/Biden' sticker from your Yugo?

Am I right?

You're kinda sensitive about that Obama vote, huh?

Trouble wiping off the 'Obama/Biden' sticker from your Yugo?

Trouble getting Trump's tire tracks off your spleen?

Can we agree to that?

Liberals imagine that, no matter the issue or argument, they know what is best for everyone.

"If you don’t like Michelle Obama’s school lunch program, she says YOU don’t CARE about KIDS"
If you don’t like Michelle Obama’s school lunch program, she says YOU don’t CARE about KIDS

And this:

And this:

I guess that the good days of my youth when moms and dads ordered their kids to eat their vegetables was what? Communist?

Give 'em hell, PoliticalChic.

There are a lot of dangerously uninformed people out there and if you are able to enlighten even a small percent of them you would have done a great service to this country and all of humanity.

PS: I am still patiently waiting for you to publish a book of your incomparable one-line put-downs. Your verbal spankings of those who foolishly challenge you should be immortalized in the Library of Congress, not just the USMB.

Am I right?

Another set-up thread. Political Crackpot posts another inflammatory thread, complete with false assertions, bullshit links, and poor logic for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting liberals who reply.

PC, when you respond with insults and abuse, you prove that you have nothing. As usual. You even have to google your insults.

Intelligent people respond with ideas and reasoned responses. The intellectually inferior respond with insults.

There are a lot of dangerously uninformed people out there and if you are able to enlighten even a small percent of them you would have done a great service to this country and all of humanity.

PS: I am still patiently waiting for you to publish a book of your incomparable one-line put-downs. Your verbal spankings of those who foolishly challenge you should be immortalized in the Library of Congress, not just the USMB.
Were you at all upset to learn that, in order to do that, you DIDN'T need to have your uvula removed?

But there's always a temporary WH gig for someone with your.....uh......capacity for accommodation.

Can we agree to that?

And this:

And this:

I guess that the good days of my youth when moms and dads ordered their kids to eat their vegetables was what? Communist?
Sure...as if you don't still bear the Mark of The Yoke, Snowflake!

Am I right?

Another set-up thread. Political Crackpot posts another inflammatory thread, complete with false assertions, bullshit links, and poor logic for the sole purpose of trolling and insulting liberals who reply.

PC, when you respond with insults and abuse, you prove that you have nothing. As usual. You even have to google your insults.

Intelligent people respond with ideas and reasoned responses. The intellectually inferior respond with insults.

Let me check all the examples you've presented as errors in my post.....

Hmmmmm.......

None.

So, you've verified that, again, I am 100% correct.

OK...you've served your purpose, now you can go back to greeting folks for Walmart.

You're the best, Prof!

Thanks again!

Civilization needs some collectivism...Your form of individualism to the extreme doesn't' work and will never work. Yes, liberals are more likely to be experts in their fields as they get degrees with decades of experience while assholes like you scoop pig shit in the barn all day.

A healthy population is a population that doesn't get sick as much and doesn't cost as much healthcare wise.

We're already the most worked nation in the western world and can't afford your dysfunctional bullshit. We should have single payer.

Were you at all upset to learn that, in order to do that, you DIDN'T need to have your uvula removed?

But there's always a temporary WH gig for someone with your.....uh......capacity for accommodation.

What is most surprising, Slime, is that a mere matter of hours out of the primordial ooze, and you've been able to type.

Time's up.....back where you started.

Forum List

Back