The Banana Splits Movie? Did anyone see this....it is the old show but with the characters killing

I guess the original developers are dead, or needed money. One notes it's direct-to-disc.

I guess the original developers are dead, or needed money. One notes it's direct-to-disc.

It's just so odd.....it didn't cost a lot, but it did cost a bunch.....I always wonder how some movies get made.....

An odd thing. In the past few weeks, barely-remembered bits and pieces of a song have been running in my head. I had no memory of where this song came from, other than that I was sure that it was the theme song to some long-forgotten Sid-And-Marty-Croftesque kids' show from my childhood.

I do not clearly remember any show by the title of The Banana Splits, but thanks to this thread, and a bit of extra Googling, I have positively identified these fragments as parts of the theme song to that show.

An odd thing. In the past few weeks, barely-remembered bits and pieces of a song have been running in my head. I had no memory of where this song came from, other than that I was sure that it was the theme song to some long-forgotten Sid-And-Marty-Croftesque kids' show from my childhood.

I do not clearly remember any show by the title of The Banana Splits, but thanks to this thread, and a bit of extra Googling, I have positively identified these fragments as parts of the theme song to that show.

The aliens planted the song in your head during the Kroft Era.

Forum List

Back