Boooooring

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I hav 201 sites that I routinely visit using Feedly. They range from The Atlantic to National Review and Breitbart. Oh yeah, add Pocket that comes with Firefox.

Youā€™d think thereā€™d be a lot of interesting stuff to find.

Wrong!

90%+ is all the same stuff. Day in and day out.

What you see me post on forums and in my blog are rare gems that take hours on end to find.

I tell myself I should stop and get back to work on the novels gathering dust in my Windows Explorer files. But, writerā€™s block is still there and going through all of this is better than staring at TV news that all about the very same things Iā€™m seeing online.

So?

What to do?

Guess Iā€™ll just hang in there until the creative light burns again.

I just hope you enjoy what I do end up finding.

I hav 201 sites that I routinely visit using Feedly. They range from The Atlantic to National Review and Breitbart. Oh yeah, add Pocket that comes with Firefox.

Wrong!

What you see me post on forums and in my blog are rare gems that take hours on end to find.

I tell myself I should stop and get back to work on the novels gathering dust in my Windows Explorer files. But, writerā€™s block is still there and going through all of this is better than staring at TV news that all about the very same things Iā€™m seeing online.

So?

What to do?

Pocket is garbage...All it gives me is swill from NYT, New Yorker, The Atlantic, NBC, and other go-to sources for the moonbat set.

The good news is that all of this non-news has left me with a lot of time for other more worthwhile pursuits out in the real world.

Wrong!

So?

What to do?

Boooooring

is this pronounced with a texan outback long drawl? as in boooooo - ring.. with a little under the nose attitude?

Or is it pronounced Boeeeeeering... as in a yawn, almost?

Most of the media is dominated by leftist shills that parrot the same old narratives. There's not much good reading material out there.

Forum List

Back