The Axelrod Approximation

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Obama failed classes in Harvard and did poorly overall.

I claim David Axelrod Privilege, and challenge anyone on this board to prove I am wrong.

Basis for Axelrod Privilege:
Schieffer Mocks Axelrod: Is Complaining About GOP Ad Dollars
DAVID AXELROD: Well, do you have any evidence that it’s not, Bob? The fact is that the Chamber has asserted that but they won’t release any information about where their campaign money is coming from. And that’s at the core of the problem here. What we’ve seen in part because of a loophole that the Supreme Court allowed earlier this year, we now see tens of millions of dollars being spent by the Chamber and a number of organizations some of which just cropped up. Ed Gillespie and Karl Rove won-- run one of them. Tens of millions of dollars from undisclosed donors under benign names like the American Crossroads fund. And they’re-- and they’re spending heavily in all of these elections. And one race in Colorado, there—there are six different organizations running negative ads against the Democratic senator there, Michael Bennett. And no one knows where the money is coming from. So I guess, my question back to you and for your next guess is-- guest is, why not simply disclose where this money is coming from? And then all of these questions will be answered.

Forum List

Back