Romney and China

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Ravi please tell me you realize that the Daily Caller has alerted us to the fact that Nancy Pelosi made millions off of investments in Asia.

Ravi please tell me you realize that the Daily Caller has alerted us to the fact that Nancy Pelosi made millions off of investments in Asia.

What the hell does that matter? She's not a republican.

It's a different standard for a reason. When Pelosi makes that money, she makes up for it by being a democrat and those funds are used for good. When Romney does it, his funds are being used for evil (aka repubilcan).

I think this means robmoney should have to release more information on his money

This is old news they are both doing it. GE is outsourcing as fast as they can, they paid no taxes and Obama put the CEO in charge of jobs creations or one of those committee, It is a fact of life learn to live with it.

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi finds herself in hot water once again over some financial decisions that conservatives are deeming hypocritical.

As Democratic campaigners working for President Obama's re-election bid continue to pound Mitt Romney for making foreign investments and having ties to secretive Swiss bank accounts, it was reported today that Pelosi has made some very similar investments.

According to her 2011 financial disclosure statement, Pelosi made between $1million and $5million due to her investment in a company that specializes in making smart developments in Asia.

Read more: Nancy Pelosi: Calledi a hypocrite because she made MILLIONS out of foreign investments | Mail Online

article-2172296-1406310D000005DC-651_468x314.jpg

Smiling all the way to the bank: Nancy Pelosi made between $1million and $5milion from an investment made with a company specializing in Asian development

You really can't stay on topic, can you. It's like a sickness. Mitt is in a world of hurt, and all you can do is deflect.

Par for the course.

Not deflecting. Just pointing out limousine liberals rabid hypocrisy once again. I swear if Democrats didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Jeff Immelt, Obama's jobs czar shut down jobs here and sent them to China.

Yuppers. Example after example of D hypocrisy. I had up a thread the other day with quotes from Obama saying that it would be far more efficient to outsource the Space Station flights to Russia.

Now that's outsourcing. :lol:

You really can't stay on topic, can you. It's like a sickness. Mitt is in a world of hurt, and all you can do is deflect.

Par for the course.

The topic isn't politicians taking money from Bain and politicians making money from businesses who make profits from outsourcing?

Huh, I thought it was.

And as a side point, I don't like statist progressives. I'm every bit as anti mittens and the rep party as I am your beloved Obama and the dem party.

Par for the course.

Pretty much.

Sorry for exposing your hypocrisy.

I've always found it weird that hyperpartisans hold the other party to a higher standard. Wouldn't it make sense to hold the people you give your vote to to the higher standard? Since you've given them the privilege of your vote?

Hey Ravi, how do you feel about dems accepting donations from Bain? The most evil company in the entire universe is number 9 on top donors to dems.

Par for the course.

Pretty much.

Sorry for exposing your hypocrisy.

I've always found it weird that hyperpartisans hold the other party to a higher standard. Wouldn't it make sense to hold the people you give your vote to to the higher standard? Since you've given them the privilege of your vote?
I prefer the devil we know. But if you want to talk about Obama's misdeeds feel free to start a thread.

It gets kinda old listening to people bitch about shit that someone else is doing despite the fact they've been involved in the activity as well.

Forum List

Back