The average age of the Vietnam soldier was 19...

Vietnam Requiem
1982 · Documentary ·
upload_2016-8-27_21-37-4.png
7.8/10
IMDb

This documentary film comprises of interviews with five Vietnam War veterans in 1982 in prison for violent crimes committed after leaving the military, interwoven with film and television clips from the period. All five interviewed were decorated for bravery and none of the five men had a criminal record prior to going to Vietnam.

so??? what are your facts?

You intentionally belittled every VN veteran, and desecrated the memory of 58,000 lost.

You must be ever so proud.

And YOU might be ever so LYING.

Wanna know why I say you might be lying? 1- You call me proud for telling lies? 2- If you knew the video was a lie, why would you call anyone proud to spread it? 3- You assumed that every VET was like yourself. 4- You put opinions into those families of the 58,000 people all by your own sentiments. and so forth and so on... NO ONE who knows that someone is spreading lies calls them proud.

I don't know anyone who is proud knowing they are desecrating any person's life. And if I do, God forbid me from knowing that person.

People who pee on graves and such are the ones who might be up for this spot...

iu

Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs (/ˈdʒɒbz/; February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American information technology entrepreneur and inventor. He was the co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple Inc.; CEO and majority shareholder of Pixar Animation Studios;[3] a member of The Walt Disney Company's board of directors following its acquisition of Pixar; and founder, chairman, and CEO of NeXT Inc. Jobs is widely recognized as a pioneer of the microcomputer revolution of the 1970s and 1980s, along with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

In 1976, Wozniak developed the computer that eventually made him famous. He alone designed the hardware, circuit board designs, and operating system for the Apple I.[15] Jobs had the idea to sell the Apple I as a fully assembled printed circuit board. Wozniak, at first skeptical, was later convinced by Jobs that even if they were not successful they could at least say to their grandkids they had had their own company. Together they sold some of their possessions (such as Wozniak's HP scientific calculator and Jobs' Volkswagen van), raised $1,300, and assembled the first boards in Jobs' bedroom and later (when there was no space left) in Jobs' garage. Wozniak's apartment in San Jose was filled with monitors, electronic devices, and some computer games Wozniak had developed. The Apple I sold for $666.66. (interesting tidbit).. (Wozniak later said he had no idea about the relation between the number and the mark of the beast, and "I came up with [it] because I like repeating digits.") Jobs and Wozniak sold their first 50 system boards to Paul Terrell, who was starting a new computer shop, called the Byte Shop, in Mountain View, California.[1]

Forum List

Back