The Audi A4?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I have not been around here much as I getting ready for an auction. IMPOUNDED CARS, not wrecks but drug dealers ans like that. Anyway an Audi A4 has caught my attention. Its a 2 door sports/touring coupe.
File0_042341_800600.jpg

In line 4 with an auto. I prefer a stick but oh well. I drove a MGB for years and this kind of takes me back to that and being Arizona white drop tops are THE thing. But I have never owned an Audi, maybe you have?

File0_082703_800600.jpg

I like its cut and stance. Impounded drug cars come with a state letter of impound for drugs in case you get pulled over and the drug dog goes wild.
This car at a drug auction will sell for about 1k. pus
10% buyers fee
10% sales tax
20 dollar lot fee

So at 1 thousand dollars I will pay a little over 12 hundred. Anybody ever own one?

Fury

Audi is a good brand of car. They have good engineering and are pretty sound if you have them working right in the first place.

However..................they can get quite expensive if you have to replace parts or if you have a major system go out on you.

Saw "Wheeler Dealers" on the Velocity channel overhaul one of them, and although they are really good, they can be expensive to fix.

That is..............unless you have a talented mechanic like Ed China to work on it. He knows how to make do with used and overhauled parts.

But.................from the pics you've shown, it looks like a good car. Have you heard the engine start, or have you been able to drive it?

And.................if nothing else................be sure to crawl under the car to look at the undercarriage, as that is where lots of problems start.

• Banned
Audi is a good brand of car. They have good engineering and are pretty sound if you have them working right in the first place.

However..................they can get quite expensive if you have to replace parts or if you have a major system go out on you.

Saw "Wheeler Dealers" on the Velocity channel overhaul one of them, and although they are really good, they can be expensive to fix.

That is..............unless you have a talented mechanic like Ed China to work on it. He knows how to make do with used and overhauled parts.

But.................from the pics you've shown, it looks like a good car. Have you heard the engine start, or have you been able to drive it?

And.................if nothing else................be sure to crawl under the car to look at the undercarriage, as that is where lots of problems start.
At a 1k buy price if the repair is more then that I will just go back to the auto auction and try again. I will test drive it Saturday morning and it hits the auction block around 7 pm. They estimate there will be almost 500 cars total. They run the wrecks from 7 am to 7 pm.

Then they run the drug impounds.

Forum List

Back