The Art of War

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
The Art of War
"The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time. The Art of War is one of the oldest and most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge influence on both military planning and beyond. The Art of War has also been applied, with much success, to business and managerial strategies."
http://www.droopyvids.com/the-art-of-war_c50ae1783.html
Art_War_1107.jpg

The Art of War
"The Art of War is a Chinese military treatise written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time. The Art of War is one of the oldest and most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge influence on both military planning and beyond. The Art of War has also been applied, with much success, to business and managerial strategies."
Art_War_1107.jpg

I've been tested and pushed to the extreme......at my last employment site and my current one.

Same tactics , same mind games.

Work long hours, short on sleep.

Work overtime, and both places- former and current would like to see me leave, except I know that if I did quit the same mental, emotional and physical harassment would just follow me.

People seen photos of me and my service : so the mentality " let's see what he is made of" started .

Do you need permission for action and reaction ? If so, be a good CIA person and assign the blame elsewhere.

Action - reaction !

Mind test - knowledge test. Point - Counterpoint :::::: Argument. Colors. Black and grey.

Underlying cause ?

Trust.

But there are still secrets.

The art of war !

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back