The Art Of The Kneel

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
You Game of Thrones fans know what it means to "bend the knee" but for the less enlightened it is a form of SUBMISSION. We know the rugheads and their pasty-faced enablers don't have a clue about what happened before the I-Phone. The government schools teach nothing but commiecrat doctrine.....history, biology and geography must be learned at home. If your parents are crackheads that ain't apt to happen. So, to kneel is to show worship....they worship us. Do the willies not get that? We whites should all start kneeling before the obvious white supremacy of the National Anthem. Then the the negroes would protest by standing and we can point at them and snicker for getting played...that's not "racist"...they always get played.
lol.gif

29156286-una-silueta-de-un-hombre-de-negocios-de-rodillas-y-suplicando.jpg

This is true...Catholics genuflect before the cross. Vassals before their royals. I used to have my airmen do it before they came into the production super office (tee hee hee...it was a joke). I kinda like this idea!

Never could swing the kneel thing, but everyone jumps to their feet and bows when I walk into the academy. :2up:

More RWNJs who hate the US Constitution.

You guys are getting to be a huge bore.

Educate yourself.

Hypocrite angry (mostly Black) NFL players who live in relative luxury for playing a game and kids who emulate NFL players probably don't have the intellectual ability to analyze the "art of the kneel" and it's historic perspective. Kneeling is merely the opposite of standing and the opposite of respect for the Flag and the Country. President Trump put it the best way possible that Americans who are offended by the NFL's disrespect for Flag and Country should pack up their stuff and leave the stadium. Folks at home who are offended by the disrespect should turn off the game.

Last edited:
Capernick did not vote...and he is proud of it.

He is a big zero.

Looks like Colin is too stupid to realize that most important votes on the ballot are local issues. The ballot is not just about POTUS.

People should be voting on local issues that affect them daily, like funding infrastructure and property taxes and local judges and sheriffs.

49ers QB Colin Kaepernick explains why he didn't vote - CNN

New Topics

Forum List

Back