The Argument For and Against Raising the Minimum Wage to $15/hr

No conservatives dont argue against govt assistance for those who are working for min wage. They argue against those that dont try and seek out any work and receive govt assistance.

Are you fucking kidding me? There is a reason labor unions were formed and supressed, a reason that the paris commune formed, workers fought for a 40 hour work week and they don't even have that yet, a reason pollution was horrid, where children were working to barely scrape by while their parents worked 60 hours a week for pitiful wages. You're a fucking idiot.
News flash, the year is not 1915 , you brain dead commie moron.....

Liberals don't have any current issues to run on so they foam at the mouth about problems that were solved decades ago its hilarious.
Seriously? I'm not a liberal but it's sad that you think liberals have no current issues. Income inequality is getting worse, wages are stagnant, womens rights is still a very important issue..

Let me set you straight so you don't go through life so confused, liberals are the problem! Do you wish to discuss the thousands and thousands of jobs killing regulations under Obama's watch or income inequality? Hint they are one and the same.
That's what he don't get or will never understand.

Liberals are dumb, I mean there is just no getting around that. They chase jobs out of America with their damn taxes and ridiculous government regulations then belly ache about income inequality and the lack of good paying jobs WTF?

News flash, the year is not 1915 , you brain dead commie moron.....

Liberals don't have any current issues to run on so they foam at the mouth about problems that were solved decades ago its hilarious.
Seriously? I'm not a liberal but it's sad that you think liberals have no current issues. Income inequality is getting worse, wages are stagnant, womens rights is still a very important issue..

Let me set you straight so you don't go through life so confused, liberals are the problem! Do you wish to discuss the thousands and thousands of jobs killing regulations under Obama's watch or income inequality? Hint they are one and the same.
That's what he don't get or will never understand.

Liberals are dumb, I mean there is just no getting around that. They chase jobs out of America with their damn taxes and ridiculous government regulations then belly ache about income inequality and the lack of good paying jobs WTF?
Yup, they are the dumbest people on the planet, they think a vacation to them is spending a day at the local park.on the governments dime.

How dumb is a liberal?

They think raising the minimum wage will get them somewhere

How dumb is a liberal?

They shop at Wal-Mart.

How dumb is a liberal?

They support Obama and Hillary

They stupid

Forum List

Back