The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

According to halachah, anyone with a Jewish mother is considered Jewish.

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

Last edited:
Funny thing if its a bad person they say he wasn't really a jew, but if it a good person they say it was.

RC's also have a tradition that someone getting married in the RCC will bring their children up RC, but in no way does that make RC a race. Also people can join RC.

So the article says " The family will never know the real reason or causes that brought their mother to choose to leave the Jewish faith. However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”
(Poor Mary, your mother did not practice Judaism and makes her a non Jew, you can become a jew if you want though)

Even the mother ceased to be a jew, so no he was not a jew and did not practice Judaism. Even a person born to a gentil mother now can become a jew if they practice Judaism.

Jesus was a Jew

And that is why they had him killed.

true---the romans killed tens of thousands of jews just during the ten years that Pontius
Pilate was prelate of Judea------ and by the time that Jerusalem was sacked --100s of thousands.. Constantine imposed Christianity on Palestine and continued to kill
jews-----eventually he did away with crucifixtion, however----he decided that crucifixtion
was "too good" for jews

Josef O'Connor who was the Cardinal of News York for the past 16 years * O'Conner was actually of Jewish descent * Abraham (Abe) Foxman, President of the Anti-Defamation League, described him as a true friend of the Jewish people. "He acted like a brother and he was a brother.” * His sister says that the family is proud of their Jewish ancestry, and of the newly discovered roots. "My eyes fill with tears and I smile as I think of how my brother would have cherished the thought." * Yad L'achim, who have lists of many Jewish children who were hidden in Holland at the time of the Holocaust, and connection with them was lost, comments on this discovery: "It is a most basic humanitarian obligation to reveal the true identity to a person whose identity was unknowingly taken from him.

However, “The basic fact is, my mother was Jewish,” said Mary O’Connor Ward-Donegan, the cardinal’s 87-year-old sister. Observing the Jewish matrilineal tradition, she added, “That means my two brothers were Jewish, my sister was Jewish and I am Jewish. Of that I am very proud.”

Stunning Discovery - The Archbishop of New York who passed away 14 years ago - was actually Jewish

So?

Waiting for the typical Guno "religions suck" angle on this post.

Jesus was a Jew

true---the romans killed tens of thousands of jews just during the ten years that Pontius
Pilate was prelate of Judea------ and by the time that Jerusalem was sacked --100s of thousands.. Constantine imposed Christianity on Palestine and continued to kill
jews-----eventually he did away with crucifixtion, however----he decided that crucifixtion
was "too good" for jews

They did more than that. The ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera said the true history was the Roman Popes ordered the execution of Jewish men and women and took the orphaned Jewish children raising them in Catholicism. This went on for centuries. These children who were Jews were raised believing they were Catholics.

At another time - they took Jewish orphans they had raised and took them to a Moslem owned ship - sold them as slaves to the Moslems and the objective that time was to see to it these Jewish children grew up so brutalized by the Moslems that when they grew older they would remember their Catholic upbringing and feel a hatred for the Moslems - even to be willing to revolt against the Moslems - become a soldier for the Vatican and fight for them when needed. The Vatican would later arrange a war to cause them to believe they were being "rescued"... they work both sides of a war, both sides of whatever they do - for their own advantage - to them? The end justifies the means. Sick but true. I do not believe there is any organization with a more satanic history that the Roman Catholic institution.

The Jews should be paying attention to these stories the Vatican is asking for the media to put out. The Ukrainian bishop who "rescued Jews during WWII" and now this story about the Archbishop who was really a Jew. This is all going somewhere. The Jews were already burned more than once by the Roman Catholic Institution. What is it going to take? Do not trust this organization. It is not Christian. it is not Jewish and none of you should be trusting them.

Think about this - both these men have been dead for a very long time. Why bring these stories out now? I am telling you the Vatican is very strategic in what they do. They are Masters of Deceit. Do not buy into their presentations - it's all about deception - nothing they do is without a motive. These people are not to be trusted. No way, no how, do not trust the RCC nor the media that keeps them on the front pages - with these ridiculous stories.

Last edited:

I differ significantly to mainstream Judaism in that I only regard people who practice/practised Judaism as Jews. Having 'Jewish genes' but never having practised the religion is meaningless (except to those concerned about there being just 14 million of us I suppose.)

Jesus was a Jew

was "too good" for jews

and jews killed thousands of Romans, so what and continued to, what is your point? Constantine imposed Christianity on Rome in the 3rd century.

I differ significantly to mainstream Judaism in that I only regard people who practice/practised Judaism as Jews. Having 'Jewish genes' but never having practised the religion is meaningless (except to those concerned about there being just 14 million of us I suppose.)

PS Jesus was born a jew and remained a jew all of his life------Mary too.
Mary became a blue eyed, blond just for catholic school productions

and before that she looked like an Ethiopian.

Jesus was a Jew

True story: I have this friend who became brain damaged in a car accident and it was he who had to tell a pastors daughter that Jesus was a Jew when she asked what a Jew was.

But to be politically correct: Jesus is but an image of a man made to he Jewish to get Jews to worship Baal through this image of his dying son the Morning Star (search engine canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce dying son mythology).
In reality 2 of the many christs used for his image were mystical light worshipers (Yeshu being half Roman also) and the image created in the NT also taught that luciferous light doctrines all over the NT.
Only the Galilean tax revolter Yehuda seemed to be Jewish.

PS Jesus was born a jew and remained a jew all of his life------Mary too.
Mary became a blue eyed, blond just for catholic school productions

and before that she looked like an Ethiopian.

Don't think Yeshua was black, dark brown-olive like modern middle-easterners though seems likely.

Jesus was a Jew

You can't kill a fictional character anymore then you can kill Saturday Night Live's Mr. Bill.

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc was sentenced by a small pirtion of his elect for his crime of forbidden egyptian learned sorcery scams (liken to Benny Hinn getting chased out of Florida for similar scams).
Yehuda the Galilean of 6bc Herod's era sentenced by Rome for tax revolt, and the only AD era Christ Theudas by the Jordan him and his apostles were martyrs sentenced by Rome for revolt.
Making 2 blames hapoens when you converge characters each having their own sentence (yeshu hanged, Yehuda & Theudas crucified) andceach having their own blame.
Penelopes propaganda just proves the converged christs.
Blaming a whole race for the rightful legal act of a few lansmen on the wrong christ & small portion of an image of a man who never existed singularly historically is like blaming
a whole race of people for killing Bambi.
Learn your history!

Jesus was a Jew

You can't kill a fictional character anymore then you can kill Saturday Night Live's Mr. Bill.

Yeshu son of Mary 100bc was sentenced by a small pirtion of his elect for his crime of forbidden egyptian learned sorcery scams (liken to Benny Hinn getting chased out of Florida for similar scams).
Yehuda the Galilean of 6bc Herod's era sentenced by Rome for tax revolt, and the only AD era Christ Theudas by the Jordan him and his apostles were martyrs sentenced by Rome for revolt.
Making 2 blames hapoens when you converge characters each having their own sentence (yeshu hanged, Yehuda & Theudas crucified) andceach having their own blame.
Penelopes propaganda just proves the converged christs.
Blaming a whole race for the rightful legal act of a few lansmen on the wrong christ & small portion of an image of a man who never existed singularly historically is like blaming
a whole race of people for killing Bambi.
Learn your history!

I should add according to the scriptures. There was most likely a Jesus who walked and preached peace and was crucified, or he was a metaphor. Either way I really doubt Moses existed as depicted in the OT , or David or Solomon, Esther is said to be a fable as most of the other stories , passed on and taken from previous stories from previous cultures.

Forum List

Back